Since Flea doesn't want us pointing and laughing at niggers and spics anymore...

kooch · 340

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
.... which ethnic group shall we hurl our invective at now?

Obvious choice is the Jews as holocaust jokes never loose their luster, however street shitters from the sub continent or goat bothered from sand land can also be equally entertaining.

Discuss.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
many hispanic groups besides cubans have learned that they dont carry as much brown cred as blax and its turning them against the dems. Not in huge numbers yet, but if they vote Trump this year en masse, you'll see the dems turn on em like they did the cubans. I think you're gonna find that dems have boxed themselves into a corner full of entitled blax, hard core marxists, and faggits.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877

We could always make fun of Asian drivers -

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673

Offline Pangolin

• View Profile
  • Rated: +111 / -110

I don't think that show should be putting so many lives at risk by allowing these terrible drivers on the road.  The white guy at the end and the Asian woman are dangerous.  I wonder if the producers of the show are white.

The Queen Bee

Know what’s sad? The spic term won’t get us caught up but the N word will.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532

It's just shortened for Hispanic. It's what people do... shorten names. Everything gets shortened,

Last night on our TV ( a show called The Project) Kerry from my state who works on the panel talked about Honky Nuts and the rest of the panel went, "what?"

They did not Know Eucalyptus nuts (seed pods) are called Honky Nuts in Western Australia. And that has nothing to do with Americans calling a white guy, "Honky"

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877

I use Spic and Span to clean my kitchen floor. I must be a racist.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

It's just shortened for Hispanic. It's what people do... shorten names. Everything gets shortened,

Last night on our TV ( a show called The Project) Kerry from my state who works on the panel talked about Honky Nuts and the rest of the panel went, "what?"

They did not Know Eucalyptus nuts (seed pods) are called Honky Nuts in Western Australia. And that has nothing to do with Americans calling a white guy, "Honky"

I’ve missed you, Cathy! So exhausted with real life right now

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332

Thats because y'all dont fit the agenda currently. The Hispanics in one part of Chicago (I think Chicago) said "Fuck BLM" and wouldnt let them in their part of town. Said they could burn their shit up but not theirs. I think Hispanics are more "American" than BLM and Antifa, so THEY dont like that.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6