If I decide to keep the forum running...

Guest · 3681

The Queen Bee

on: August 06, 2020, 04:43:29 PM
I’m bringing back Oak and Lotus and making them mods...

Of the politics forum :thumbup2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 04:56:24 PM

As long as they don't let their personal opinions get in the way I'm okay with that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 05:01:48 PM
It’s hopeless
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 05:03:40 PM

No, really, do it. It would be fun.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 06:05:38 PM

That would be great!  We could take bets about which one will abuse their goderation power first.  :)
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 06:30:31 PM
You would let the most biased people mod a political sub? Well I wont be silenced, and if that happens Im dipping out this place. I've clearly stated everywhere I've posted I cant stand censorship. If they can mod fairly, I have no problem. But if they call me a "liar" or an "idiot", then they best expect some retribution  :beerbang:

I never called Oak jack shit til she just kept on and kept on, and then called me a liar. I always kept any debate I've had civil. I dont fuck around with fuckers.

I honestly would like to see some fun around here again. I said the same over at TBC recently. Only 3 months til the next civil war.

Its extremely important to keep reporting the news though. We NEED that. Because censorship is running rampant, and there is not many platforms left that let you share the truth. I cant stand Lamestream media.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 07:07:25 PM

they’d end up refusing to post if either of them were made.a mod

That hate each other that much

You’d have to explain to both of them very clearly that mods do not have access to any non public info like ip addresses or email addresses

Other than that. As long as they are fair I don’t have an issue

The Queen Bee

Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 07:20:55 PM
You would let the most biased people mod a political sub? Well I wont be silenced, and if that happens Im dipping out this place. I've clearly stated everywhere I've posted I cant stand censorship. If they can mod fairly, I have no problem. But if they call me a "liar" or an "idiot", then they best expect some retribution  :beerbang:

I never called Oak jack shit til she just kept on and kept on, and then called me a liar. I always kept any debate I've had civil. I dont fuck around with fuckers.

I honestly would like to see some fun around here again. I said the same over at TBC recently. Only 3 months til the next civil war.

Its extremely important to keep reporting the news though. We NEED that. Because censorship is running rampant, and there is not many platforms left that let you share the truth. I cant stand Lamestream media.

I was being facetious, hun. I love your energy and everything about you but this place is done. Everyone with a difference of opinion got ran off and some of those people I liked to post with. Why should I risk my name going on a hate list for something that’s not fun anymore?

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 07:34:25 PM

Lol!
Oh, man. That's a fucking great idea.

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 07:37:54 PM

I was being facetious, hun. I love your energy and everything about you but this place is done. Everyone with a difference of opinion got ran off and some of those people I liked to post with. Why should I risk my name going on a hate list for something that’s not fun anymore?

Well thank ya, hun, lol. I understand though.

But ask yourself, why did they run off? They were faced with truths, and they couldnt stand that others would not side with their cause. They went to their "safe space". Sorry, but to me, on a forum, its a sign of weakness when one flees over something, instead of staying for the long haul.

Now, I guarantee, if we were all around a bonfire, with good music and some Franklin County Moonshine, we would ALL get along lol!!!

But, this is the internet, and we are all corn teened to a degree, and The Big Bad Orange Man is coming in November, and that is all that is on everyones minds. Well, not all, but that is the focus that is being projected on us. What else you hearing about.... the local fair... the concert a county over... any gathering of any sort? No, this year is fucked!

You dont have to let it get to you though. We can have a party right here right now. Im sippin bourbon and eating pizza. You gonna be all doom and gloom, or are ya even gonna try and have a good time? Im down for a good time  :beerbang: :happy117:

Where's these fuckers threatenin' you, show me, I'll have my man Shampain doxx their asses lol.

Now, you gonna hit this, or is it your bed time soon lol......

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 08:21:39 PM
I'm not sure what I'd expect out of Oak. Yea, she's a liar and all, but who knows. Maybe you should make her a mod and I'll shit all over her board and we'll see how she does.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 08:27:50 PM
It'd be epic.
Lotai would be far worse.

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 09:08:21 PM
Lol!
Oh, man. That's a fucking great idea.

It’s done. Let the last days of this forum be good ones  :crampe:

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 09:16:43 PM
You've gotten old after your last birthday havent you. You cant even party no more. I dare say.... you've almost become a Karen. You are one step away from asking for the manager, but you are the manager here. Dont go down Karen Lane Queen, stray away from that path.

The Queen Bee

Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 09:55:48 PM
You've gotten old after your last birthday havent you. You cant even party no more. I dare say.... you've almost become a Karen. You are one step away from asking for the manager, but you are the manager here. Dont go down Karen Lane Queen, stray away from that path.

It’s Karenita to you, hunnybunch

Welcome new mods Oak and Lotusbud
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Reply #15 on: August 06, 2020, 10:07:58 PM
Alright, I'll shut up about politics and talk trash about the Lakers.

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 06, 2020, 10:41:42 PM

It’s Karenita to you, hunnybunch

Welcome new mods Oak and Lotusbud

Karenita  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #17 on: August 06, 2020, 10:55:13 PM
I'd call myself stoned and contend that Her Grace is Troalling, but I must admit I don't know her enough to read that far like some of the flametards might.

I did meet you in Flametardia, didn't I, Your Grace?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 06, 2020, 11:14:43 PM

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #19 on: August 06, 2020, 11:16:14 PM

I would have suggested Consuela.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6