Author Topic: If I decide to keep the forum running...  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
Re: If I decide to keep the forum running...
« on: August 06, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »
You would let the most biased people mod a political sub? Well I wont be silenced, and if that happens Im dipping out this place. I've clearly stated everywhere I've posted I cant stand censorship. If they can mod fairly, I have no problem. But if they call me a "liar" or an "idiot", then they best expect some retribution  :beerbang:

I never called Oak jack shit til she just kept on and kept on, and then called me a liar. I always kept any debate I've had civil. I dont fuck around with fuckers.

I honestly would like to see some fun around here again. I said the same over at TBC recently. Only 3 months til the next civil war.

Its extremely important to keep reporting the news though. We NEED that. Because censorship is running rampant, and there is not many platforms left that let you share the truth. I cant stand Lamestream media.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 07:37:54 PM »

I was being facetious, hun. I love your energy and everything about you but this place is done. Everyone with a difference of opinion got ran off and some of those people I liked to post with. Why should I risk my name going on a hate list for something that’s not fun anymore?

Well thank ya, hun, lol. I understand though.

But ask yourself, why did they run off? They were faced with truths, and they couldnt stand that others would not side with their cause. They went to their "safe space". Sorry, but to me, on a forum, its a sign of weakness when one flees over something, instead of staying for the long haul.

Now, I guarantee, if we were all around a bonfire, with good music and some Franklin County Moonshine, we would ALL get along lol!!!

But, this is the internet, and we are all corn teened to a degree, and The Big Bad Orange Man is coming in November, and that is all that is on everyones minds. Well, not all, but that is the focus that is being projected on us. What else you hearing about.... the local fair... the concert a county over... any gathering of any sort? No, this year is fucked!

You dont have to let it get to you though. We can have a party right here right now. Im sippin bourbon and eating pizza. You gonna be all doom and gloom, or are ya even gonna try and have a good time? Im down for a good time  :beerbang: :happy117:

Where's these fuckers threatenin' you, show me, I'll have my man Shampain doxx their asses lol.

Now, you gonna hit this, or is it your bed time soon lol......

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 09:16:43 PM »
You've gotten old after your last birthday havent you. You cant even party no more. I dare say.... you've almost become a Karen. You are one step away from asking for the manager, but you are the manager here. Dont go down Karen Lane Queen, stray away from that path.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 10:41:42 PM »

It’s Karenita to you, hunnybunch

Welcome new mods Oak and Lotusbud

Karenita  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 11:14:43 PM »
Karenita  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 11:31:51 PM »
I would have suggested Consuela.

So like this?

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 10:13:57 AM »
Why don't you stop being a douche?  Do you really and truly feel good about who you are online, god forbid, in real life?

So you say he is a racist and nasty, then when he "welcomes back your racist ass", all of a sudden he is the douche? He did say welcome back. But we are the "nasty" ones. Pot meet kettle.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 10:17:02 AM »

They were mostly gloating over the fact that they are losers accepting government handouts to sit on their asses complaining about the very same govremennt that feeds their sorry asses

See Lotus, there is proof right there about the Lib/Left I was speaking of lololol.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »

Even they should be allowed to post here tho

This board thrives when people have different opinions. The only ones who should and will NOT be here are those who consistently post PI and contact people’s families in real life. We had a good busy forum when we followed that plan.

Nah I agree. When we silence others, we become no better than Fakebook. I told ya dozens of times I despise censorship.

I was just pointing out something to Lotus that she had commented on in another thread lol.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 03:28:25 PM »
Want a mod job?

I'm all about balance and since Lotus and Oak who are both left leaning are mods of the political boards I'm thinking you and Dovey who are both right leaning should be also mod those boards so that things are fair and balanced.

You four can hash out what's what and what's a post worthy of moderation on the mod board. I intend to be completely hands off on day to day opps. Especially when i'll be spending the majority of my time sipping pina's in my pool while a big juicy ass bakes fresh pizza in the outdoor brick oven I just bought

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Im all for fairness. If this will help keep things fair, I will perform to the best of my abilities  :beerbang:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 06:38:04 PM »

I can’t make them mods unless I make them globals. I can’t do shit on this fucking forum

I do not want this forum in my name anymore. If you’re not going to transfer it, tell me now.

I've modded 2 other forums before, and was given the option to do a third at one point. Just sayin'.

I really wish you would just quit focusing on things here bothering you, and get back to the fun. Fuck the haters.

You think I like being called an idiot, a racist, a white supremacist, by your "friends" that left? Well, let me tell ya, I like it so much I print them out on a piece of paper and rub myself all over with it, just rubbing those hateful things onto my body, dirty lil words. lol. Fuck 'em, I know who I am, you dont see me leaving do ya?

You didnt let Grima put words of poison in your ear did ya? I feel that is the case, did one of your "friends" start putting worries in your mind? Awful odd this came about when they left.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 08:44:19 PM »
You have modded two forums before?

I see you as struggling to moderate your own temperature, and blood pressure.

Can you give us details on these forums you ahum moderated?

Lol, I did at one forum, but they cut out subforums, and there was no need for me to mod anymore. The other, I was a mod til one of the other mods changed the owner's password lolol. I swear on all that is holy it wasnt me, but 3 mods got demodded that day lol.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 08:44:51 PM »
SouthernFriedChicken.net and IsraeliKidzforrent.schlong are not valid domains.

Just sayin.

I LOVE SouthernFriedChicken  >:(

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 08:45:26 PM »

My type of fun is gonna have all these fools crying :bawling:

Which fools, I wanna help  :happy117:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 08:47:54 PM »
Blazor can barely count to two but I have no reason to disbelieve him when he says he's modded forums. It's hardly an arduous task.

:popcorn:

Math was my best subject! Usually a 98-99 in Advanced Math. Shows how much you know me lol  :p041:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »
Counting hanging niggers in the local orchard is hardly advanced calculus. Is it now?

Im not racist, but I can appreciate the humor in that lol.

I was not raised PC, I was raised listening to Eddie Murphy, Sam Kinison, and Andrew Dice Clay lol, "OH!".

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 09:51:17 PM »
I dislike the term 'PC' or at least the context in which it's used.

My mother was a casual racist as were most people of adult age in the 70's. Looking back on newspapers and TV programs of that era is quite shocking. I'd like to think that my intellect would allow me to be a vocal minority had I been adult during those years but I don't know. I always advocate strongly my beliefs and have stated here many times that I've taken to the streets and rioted when I've seen a chance to make a difference to unjust and stupidly arcane laws and edicts. Technology has changed the way people voice their opinions and rather than kick the fuckin gates down at Downing St they'll post a vitriolic thread on Facebook and think their voice will be heard. Flea's bestest love deBauch was very much with me on this point and was last seen chained to a tree in an attempt to stop the M1 extension tearing up his favourite cider apple orchard. Deb and I were the last of Flametowne's social warriors accumulating, between us, attendance at over a dozen Anti Nazi marches, nigh on as many fights on the frontline of the Miners strike and numerous bullseye rock throws at the Criminal Justice bill and Poll Tax riots. Now, thanks to Covid, police all over the world have been handed almost Draconian powers to disburse gatherings of more than about a dozen people so even gathering before expressing our intent to state our displeasure at whatever the fuck it is that we rightfully disagree with is impossible.

Once I'm gone there will be nobody left capable of anything but ineffectual uppercase rants and the world will be a poorer place because of it. I'm not so far up my own arse as to think I'm special but the world needs more of me. It's just common sense really.

Man, I'll stand up for any cause I see just.

Its not cause of Covid the police have been restrained, its cause of an "agenda". Cops are leaving the force in droves, and that is not good.

The world needs more Blazor too, dont forget that lol  :happy117: :drunk2:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 10:26:31 PM »
I will fight for the right for anyone to have valid opinions and a platform to express such.

They would, of course, have to have an IQ above the level of sentient Amoeba and the ability to have a conversation in which they don't have an advantage due to their size and the megaphone surgically attached to their flapping gums at birth.

As Blandy would say. 'Nay fuckin numpties. Ya wimme laddie?'

"Ya wimme laddie?" lololol, yes I am. You speak the truth  :beerbang:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2020, 11:32:19 PM »
He expects nothing less from me.  So, he "welcomes my racist ass back" and that's pleasant?  How fucking stupid are you exactly?  I wasn't nasty to you, so why you crying?

Doesnt matter, you were nasty first, hypocrite. How stupid are YOU, dumbass. I would say I hope you choke on a cock, but we know your throat skills are trained to devour plate fulls at a time, bitch.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 11:39:30 PM »
Oak, were you down near Sparta North Carolina yesterday? We had an earthquake here. Wanted to make sure that wasnt you that fell down.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6