Keep the political shit off the BG

Guest · 4744

The Queen Bee

on: August 10, 2020, 11:21:52 AM
I don’t wanna see it and while I pay for this forum, I don’t have to. I’m not going to waste the last days of this forum reading it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 12:22:24 PM
Why don't you just admit, you are thick as fuck?

There be no shame in it.

You can still call peeps cocksucker and faggit and pass that off as flaming. You were the one that introduced racism into this forum by refusing to traduce it. You let Joo give the good old boys a shoehorn into his idiom of self worth. You let Joo defend it in terms of its own rectitude.

Flaming requires intellect, not a plethora of fucking stock platitudes.

When Joo invited me to come here I baulked at the idea. Flea I said, could never hold her tongue or refuse to use PI to her own advantage. Like she had on so many occasions previously.

It turns out I was wrong. It turns out you could.

I am going to drop a bomb on your fucking bonce that you might not yet quite comprehend, life is politics.

This site is politics. When you create oneupmanship, and then tenupmanship to denigrate another poster, you are making a point about that other poster. When you use a photo of another to implant into your narrative in a meme, you are making a social and political distinction. It's all politic.

And when you allow one ideology prevalence, you can at least expect push back,or bail-outs.

Many have chosen to leave, because many accept that as the owner of this site that you pishing and intellectually phising in the wind about politics, merely serves to acknowledge the fact that you cannot keep up.

As I say, nothing wrong with that. Except you have proved to be nothing but the Queen of your own failure.

Do what you always do and have always done, waste your money on the vapid intellect that has served you so well.

You don't pay for this site, you never have....every member still here at the coalface pays for it by blacking up or fucking dumbing down.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 12:28:42 PM
Adderall today, Blandy?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 12:31:02 PM
Adderall today, Blandy?

Common sense today Renal Failure.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 12:31:33 PM
Adderall today, Blandy?

I think the gay has ate up his brain.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 12:33:20 PM
Well I suppose I surpass you already being as I have one, and you are just this sites white noise.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 01:21:32 PM
Well I suppose I surpass you already being as I have one, and you are just this sites white noise.

LOL! No ya dont. Its nice you have a dream though.  :biglaugha:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 01:34:08 PM
I think the gay has ate up his brain.
The fucker thinks jOak is "hot"

I don't think it possess a brain.

The Queen Bee

Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 02:12:34 PM
Why don't you just admit, you are thick as fuck?

There be no shame in it.

You can still call peeps cocksucker and faggit and pass that off as flaming. You were the one that introduced racism into this forum by refusing to traduce it. You let Joo give the good old boys a shoehorn into his idiom of self worth. You let Joo defend it in terms of its own rectitude.

Flaming requires intellect, not a plethora of fucking stock platitudes.

When Joo invited me to come here I baulked at the idea. Flea I said, could never hold her tongue or refuse to use PI to her own advantage. Like she had on so many occasions previously.

It turns out I was wrong. It turns out you could.

I am going to drop a bomb on your fucking bonce that you might not yet quite comprehend, life is politics.

This site is politics. When you create oneupmanship, and then tenupmanship to denigrate another poster, you are making a point about that other poster. When you use a photo of another to implant into your narrative in a meme, you are making a social and political distinction. It's all politic.

And when you allow one ideology prevalence, you can at least expect push back,or bail-outs.

Many have chosen to leave, because many accept that as the owner of this site that you pishing and intellectually phising in the wind about politics, merely serves to acknowledge the fact that you cannot keep up.

As I say, nothing wrong with that. Except you have proved to be nothing but the Queen of your own failure.

Do what you always do and have always done, waste your money on the vapid intellect that has served you so well.

You don't pay for this site, you never have....every member still here at the coalface pays for it by blacking up or fucking dumbing down.

You can suck my dick, sir.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 02:19:25 PM

You can suck my dick, sir.

Not into sloppy 132nds.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 02:20:38 PM
The fucker thinks jOak is "hot"

I don't think it possess a brain.

Don't you have a virus to catch?

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 02:22:23 PM

Don't you have a virus to catch?
Nah

And you better say that to all the lefties and commie garbage in general rioting across the US

I can't wait until they started being mowed down by the patriots.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 02:27:51 PM
Well you are Brazilian, and your police departments mow down street urchins like ducks in a row at the county fucking fare.

I don't think we should really be taking advice from an alt-shite fundamentalist.

Do you?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
Well you are Brazilian, and your police departments mow down street urchins like ducks in a row at the county fucking fare.

I don't think we should really be taking advice from an alt-shite fundamentalist.

Do you?
If they killed them like they should or like they do in some countries, we wouldn't be the violence-infested hellhole we are, imbecile

If anything, criminals are way too protected here.

Did you know our supreme court, which is a snake pit, full of maggots that were appointed by the left governments that came before, has prohibited cops entering the slums of Rio because of the pandemic?

They've basically given the drug lords green light to kill and commit as many crimes as they want.

You know absolutely nothing, you mongoloid.

The Queen Bee

Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 05:13:18 PM
If they killed them like they should or like they do in some countries, we wouldn't be the violence-infested hellhole we are, imbecile

If anything, criminals are way too protected here.

Did you know our supreme court, which is a snake pit, full of maggots that were appointed by the left governments that came before, has prohibited cops entering the slums of Rio because of the pandemic?

They've basically given the drug lords green light to kill and commit as many crimes as they want.

You know absolutely nothing, you mongoloid.

Are you fucking stupid? No politics on the BG

Next one is getting a three day ban. Try me

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 06:07:27 PM

You keep bitching about the site being this and that, but you keep making it a fucking boring place

I think it's you who's a fucking idiot

The Queen Bee

Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 06:22:16 PM
You keep bitching about the site being this and that, but you keep making it a fucking boring place

I think it's you who's a fucking idiot

You can always log out

Offline Blazor

• View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 06:41:12 PM

Do you consider the Confederacy political talk or hate speech or what? Asking for a friend lol.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

The Queen Bee

Reply #18 on: August 10, 2020, 06:43:14 PM
Do you consider the Confederacy political talk or hate speech or what? Asking for a friend lol.

I like you so you’re exempt from ban status :thumbup2:

Let the crying begin
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 07:08:44 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6