I like makeup...

Blandscape · 217

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
on: August 10, 2020, 05:38:58 PM
...and other lady things like selfies and makeup, oh and lifestyle sanitary towels. You know the ones, the ones where you can skateboard or skydive secure in the knowledge that blood will not seep out from your lady parts. Shit and irritable bowel syndrome is obviously another matter, but that's another lifestyle choice.

I also like saying cocksucker a lot, and faggot, or faggit, depending on how evil I feel.

Does anyone else think that is cutting edge?

Does anyone smell their fingers after post-coital masturbation while smoking a Cuban cigar?

When you are applying your makeup, does anyone else feel that domestic abuse can be counter-productive when using eye-liner?

I dare you to disagree with me on any or many of my valid observations.

Let the flaming begin.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 05:40:08 PM
cocksuking faggots
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 05:40:30 PM
Sorry, I meant faggits!

The Queen Bee

Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 05:49:01 PM
At least you’re talking about something other than politics.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
You mentioned it...not me.

So tell me what shade of rouge you are wearing tonight you saucy cocksucking faggit?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 07:34:28 PM
Has blandy made it into Guinness for shoving the most items in his ass in under 10 seconds? Remember blandy, practice!!!

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 07:53:31 PM
Don't know about up your way Blandy but we're currently experiencing the biggest thunderstorm I've ever witnessed. It's fuckin lashing it down, has lasted for nearly two hours and the lightening is about every three seconds. It's also 21 degrees at nearly 1am. I went for a really cool walk on the beach as it started and I've never returned home while the storm has lasted ever before.

This one's a fuckin marathon though.

:popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6