Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dovey Roast Thread  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
Re: Happy Birthday Dovey Roast Thread
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »
Dovey, how appropriate of a name for a gal who is one step closer to death, where they unleash doves at the funeral.

Lol, Happy Birthday Dovey!  :happy117:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 11:30:40 AM »
I like the number 40.

U.S. Route 40 or U.S. Highway 40, also known as the Main Street of America, is a major east–west United States Highway traveling across the United States from the Mountain States to the Mid-Atlantic States.

Not trying to suggest here that Dovey is our very own Route 40, but it occurs to me that many an automobile must have travelled down the Main Street of America, avoiding its potholes, lazily drifting on its shoulders, running out of gas or leaving skid marks on its blacktop, and heading into the sunset all visors down.

I wonder if there were any mishaps in tunnels along the way. Probably.

Happy Birthday, Dove. I gently pat your rump with one hand and jingle my pocketful of gold stars with the other.

8)

Hahahaha, Im right near Route 40, I've been on Route 40 many times  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 11:31:22 AM »
and you're a domestic abuser of Switches....

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6