Author Topic: State of the Flame Address 11/24/18  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
State of the Flame Address 11/24/18
« on: November 25, 2018, 12:11:20 AM »
Since Poofer's dropping the ball and I don't feel like doing a podcast, I'll don the BG oven mitts and deign to summarize the past week's goings-on without straining too many of your already limited errant mental faculties.  You're welcome.

The first item of news is that several male members of The Stomping Groundz (yours truly excluded of course) have been waking up this holiday season with their balls missing, and have tried to deal with the sudden change in the form of complaining about their posts being moved or that the women here are too savage.  Reaper is over at Flame Truth whining, and let's be frank here... that's pretty much all he ever does, or ever will do.  It's his business.  Crying.  Crying is his business, and business is good.  Does anyone here ever remember a time when Weepy wasn't weeping?  It's probably what got him the nickname in the first place.  I'm only half convinced that the high-pitched voice with which he mocked Poofer is his real voice because he has no nads, and the lower pitched one is something he fished out of some freeware modulation software... because I can seriously hear this guy whining at a childlike-level of pitch like Alvin and the Chipmunks slowed down and raised in a ditch outside London.  Freud's whined about it too, and so has Poofer.  And what do all these mysterious cases of testicle shriveling have in common?  Some power flamer from ages past come to wreak havoc on Flea's forum?  A new devious troll from the depths of the roast community that took things too far and bruised a lot of egos? 

Yeah.  No.  It's fucking Peaches.  Doy!!!

For all the signs that show me that Peaches is absolutely no one to fear, he sure gets a lot of play in people's heads, cackling all the way as he does the unthinkable: moving posts where they belong and generally just existing.  My oh fucking my, what will this unenviable miscreant concoct next with which to torment the masses?

Either way, I'm sending a special e-card to each and every emasculated poster who has lost their manly pride.  May it find you on the gentle wings of a dove.  You idiots.

Next up: Poofer is missing.  Why?  Did he get his head stuck in the monkey bars at the local park while playing Lord of the Rings with the 7-year-olds?  Did he get caught stealing the life-size Ryan Renolds standee at Gamestop?  Who knows?  Who fucking cares?  It's just as likely he got sick of Peaches existing (see above) and took his ball and went home.  I just want my Martinis in the morning so I can move my bowels.  If that's not too much to ask?

Newcomer Emily Autumn... Emily October... Emily something is really popular with the ladies, but mostly Flea.  The latter has gone on record as saying that no one currently posting at the Battle Groundz matches "her" in ferocity and brutality.  But I say, don't forget to turn off your flame generators when you're not using them.  Public service announcement there.

Oh yeah, and Brent tried to get my attention again or something.

You're all caught up.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
Re: State of the Flame Address 11/24/18
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 12:20:31 AM »
Are you looking at me, mate?

Are you eyeing up Oak's fish tacos, bruh?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 12:34:21 AM »
Weeps. Check. Spot on. If the guy is going to throw a hissy fit of epic proportions over a post being moved and represent THAT as it being fucked with then he can stay at flametruth posing into tin cans and waiting for a reply.

Poof... eh.. he's known for coming and going and ADHD like his is to be expected among the majority of our Ilk.

Peaches can be a real pain in the ass when he wants to. I'll certainly tip my hat to that one. But he's tough as nails and can run with the best of them. I think what gets to certain persons the most is that he'll always choose the path you haven't considered during an exchange which can be frustrating as all hell when you're trying to bait a person. I've fallen victim to that a time or two during our decade long association.

Emily. I'm on the fence with this one. Definitely brutal and sharp with some real venom. Over does it at times which tends to give way to the idea that insult generators are in use (although I've never seen an insult generator pop out some of the stuff she does). Definitely someone known from forums past but is certainly keeping a significant amount of details cloaked.  She has said things that have brought to mind several posters but I'll just continue to observe before I share my opinion as to who those persons are.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 12:57:43 AM »
I'm just trying to wake some of these pricks up.  It's too quiet around here. :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 08:18:55 AM »
Love this thread.  I recall in 2007 the marvelous original Cindybin board operated by Vapor, where there would be a couple hundred people posting every day.  For a month or so, Oak was publishing a weekly recap thread on Friday afternoons that was amazingly tart and succinct.  But with that much material to sort, it must have taken her a whole afternoon to put it together, so it had a short run.

This is great, Bone.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 10:23:20 AM »
Love this thread.  I recall in 2007 the marvelous original Cindybin board operated by Vapor, where there would be a couple hundred people posting every day.  For a month or so, Oak was publishing a weekly recap thread on Friday afternoons that was amazingly tart and succinct.  But with that much material to sort, it must have taken her a whole afternoon to put it together, so it had a short run.

This is great, Bone.

It was the incessant whining about my recap that ended those. Omg, I got sick of it. Bunch of "adults" flailing about in butthurt.

Now, I wouldn't care.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 10:31:18 AM »
Ask Flea how to revitalize a sleeping or dormant prick...something to do with the angle of the dangle and the wrist...

I’m too good at it, it seems.  :bawling:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »
And reaper is STILL weeping over a moved post  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 12:29:19 PM »
If one of you would be so kind as to sift through this ocean of blood, piss and salty tears to decipher what this fucking princess of weepville is crying about THIS time I'd be most appreciative

[quote The Incredible Crying Creampie]Caskur had started a thread in some sub section that I admit wasn't a flame section.I think she said something about not being able to post pictures in the thread and couldn't understand why.I pipped up and said I was having the same issue but there was a work around but I couldn't remember it.Something to do with moving the `img` codes around and that Peaches knew how to do it and I'm sure he would be happy to help you out.You know like a decent moderator would do.However the old cunt jumped in the thread and started making sarcastic remarks about how dumb we must be to not be able to post a jpeg.Again that's all fine and dandy but if you are going to start throwing insults at people then don't act all butt hurt when they respond in the same way.So I threw a few insults back at the old coot.

Now this is where it really started.After throwing a few lames at old Peachy he got uppity and started to threaten to move my posts around.As you can see form my response I was ok with that as long as they wasn't fucked with in any shape of form.The next thing I knew I had about five of my posts moved everywhere.One in one section another here there fucking everywhere.And some had even disappeared.So I looked in the trash forum where shit posts generally get moved too and noticed some of my posts in there.So whilst I was there I looked at the other posts Peachy had been moving and woo and behold it was only posts made by Poofers regs.me,kooch,freud.Now this is what annoyed me,in the sections that Peachy runs there was multiple posts from Peachy's friends flaming each other to hell and back and not one single post of there's had been moved,not one ! So I made a thread in the reg room pointing this out to the rest of the regs that they were being singled out for panel abuse whilst he was letting his mates do what ever they wanted.I posted it in the reg room as I knew that was one of the only places that Peaches wouldn't dare touch any of the post, and the first person to look at this thread was none other that Tattoo himself.He didn't respond to anything I had written there and I was awaiting the response of the rest of the battle ground regs.

The next day when I checked the forum the first place I looked was the reg room and I think only freud had responded to the thread.I also looked in the trash forum and noticed that after I had brought up Peaches rampant panel abuse and favouritism towards his mates that some of there posts were now being moved there as well.As far as I was concerned I had caught them out using there panel as a weapon and showing biased towards other posters so they were trying to cover there backs by starting to move other peoples posts.Too late as far as I was concerned,the cat was out of the bag and I wasn't having it.Peachy had deliberately been using his panel as a weapon to fuck with the battle ground regs whilst letting his friends do what ever they wanted.Tattoo knows this which is why he tried to cover his back by moving other peoples posts but he got caught out and is now just trying to make out it was nothing but moving the odd post about.Not true,I had five post's moved and some even disappeared.I brought this up with Flea and asked her to delete my account as I wasn't happy with my posts being fucked with.Tattoo can make up all the stories he wants but that is the truth of the matter and to try and make out it was just moving the odd post is quite disingenuous on his part.I can understand him wanting to stand by the guy he appointed moderator but when a panel is being used as a weapon against people then it's time to re-evaluate your choices,but little Tattoo here won't admit that he was wrong,now will he.I was interested in hearing Poofers perspective on this as I can't access the mod room at the battle ground anymore and that was the reason for me coming here.So eat a fucking dick Tattoo,you and your bum chum were caught out and you don;t like it now do you.

As for who was fucking with peoples posts I tend to think it was Peachys and Tattoo.I don't think Flea would fuck with any of my posts but I could be wrong if that quote CW posted is true.Who knows,but singleing out a certain groups posts whilst ignoring others is panel abuse in my opinion.It might not be in other peoples but it is mine.Hey just ask Vit how I react to any of my posts being fucked with lulz,I take it quite well,eh Vitty.

And that Ladies and Gents is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what happened at the battle grounds.
[/quote]

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »
What the fuck quote from that whack ass bulldyke CW is he talking about ?

I know that cunt didn’t have the nerve to register here. Can someone fill me in

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »
Beelzebub's Ghost, is that just one post there?    :beatdeadhorse:

I kinda like the Incredible Crying Creampie as a nic.  I hate to see this, though...I've always liked the guy except when he gets pretentious. 

Fuck me running, I thought he was a MADE MAN. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 12:48:00 PM »
What the fuck quote from that whack ass bulldyke CW is he talking about ?

I know that cunt didn’t have the nerve to register here. Can someone fill me in
Now you're going to have to fill me in as to what YOU'RE talking about here because I simply cut and paste that entire tear fest off of FrozenTuna.com and brought it here.

Despite not having read it in it's entirety I can sense it's one of those real cough, cramp and cry belly benders Weepy is famous for. There have been several over the last couple of days  as he treks forward on his multi-forum panic tour

I don't think I've ever seen someone dislodge this much bodily fluid like this musty tampon wearing tissue hugger and not turn themselves into a mound of salt in the process.

Who nominated this bra filler for reg again? 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 12:50:08 PM »
That miserable cunt has an account here. I need to find it

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
Oh now i see

I really need to start reading this shit

She pulled some public quotes off of here to get his creative cry going

Her actions were harmless

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 01:04:53 PM »
She can’t read the thread or quote unless she’s a MEMBER HERE

Unfortunetly, I’m in a fucked up, batshit crazy mood

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
Quote from: Peaches link=topic=880.msg9350#msg9350 date
I thought he was a MADE MAN.
embarrassing

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 01:11:26 PM »
She can’t read the thread or quote unless she’s a MEMBER HERE

Unfortunetly, I’m in a fucked up, batshit crazy mood
ok.  Just dont fuck with Pumba’s account while you’re rummaging theough the toy chest

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »
Would now be a bad time to suggest cw knows a software backdoor in and doesn't need to register at all?
By all means.  I'll be interested in the answer.   :popcorn:

Of course there are also 4 or 5 accounts registered that have never posted.  I think my money is spread across that lot.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 01:35:48 PM »
Would now be a bad time to suggest cw knows a software backdoor in and doesn't need to register at all?
not at all.

Tell her i left the step by step guide to installing an ssl certicate on our admin only board here

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 01:42:36 PM »

Not a chance with Joo at the helm.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6