Author Topic: Shut the fuck up already  (Read 688 times)

The Queen Bee

Shut the fuck up already
« on: September 02, 2020, 09:17:18 PM »
I’m in no way a leftist but you white privilege motherfuckers are making me see why the BLM is cutting up.

Keep in mind...this forum is owned and run by Latino’s. Your white privilege does not exist here.

Ya’ll are getting on my fucking nerves with the nonstop beating of the dead horse. Change the record or at least switch it up.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Shut the fuck up already
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 09:26:47 PM »
I repeat. I'm amazed at the right leanings of the so called intelligent and presumably working class members of this board.

It's like all civil liberties are taken for granted and thrown to the wolves of slobbering, rapist capitalists.

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 10:10:44 PM »
I’m in no way a leftist but you white privilege motherfuckers are making me see why the BLM is cutting up.

Keep in mind...this forum is owned and run by Latino’s. Your white privilege does not exist here.

Ya’ll are getting on my fucking nerves with the nonstop beating of the dead horse. Change the record or at least switch it up.

ESAD, you self entitled hag...  :borat:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 05:08:51 AM »
White Pride Worldwide!  :beerbang:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 05:17:58 AM »
I repeat. I'm amazed at the right leanings of the so called intelligent and presumably working class members of this board.

It's like all civil liberties are taken for granted and thrown to the wolves of slobbering, rapist capitalists.

Fella, if leftists had their way, they would flood Liverpool with the dregs of the third world and turn it into an Islamic caliphate.

Is that what you want? Our city to resemble Londonistan or Bradford?

Modern lefties today are not for the white working class as they have traditionally been, they're fanatical advocates for open borders and multiculturalism who are on a mission to diversify every white town, city and even village, that they can.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 09:31:47 AM »
I heard this place was ran by white hispanics!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blazor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 10:36:02 AM »
Man, ya act like George Floyd died or something  :crampe:

I WISH THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT!!!!

But nooooooooooooooo, let a white guy defend himself, and the motherfucking world is ending.

Kyle's Life Matters!  :beerbang:

I havent felt the need to talk about it the past couple days. All the evidence is there. Clear cut case of self defense. Until new evidence is presented, I dont feel the need to waste my time going back and forth with people who "feel" a certain way.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 11:05:38 AM »
Fella, if leftists had their way, they would flood Liverpool with the dregs of the third world and turn it into an Islamic caliphate.

Is that what you want? Our city to resemble Londonistan or Bradford?

Dating to the 1730s, the Black community of Liverpool is Britain's oldest, with some Liverpudlians being able to trace their black heritage for as many as ten generations. The community dates back to the American Revolutionary War with Black Loyalists settling in the city. They were later followed by more African-American soldiers. The original African-American community was followed in the 19th and 20th centuries by sailors and soldiers from all over the West Indies and West Africa.[3] The black community experienced continued growth due to the location of Liverpool as a port city. Liverpool's port attracted many servicemen and seafarers, including African Americans, Jamaicans, Trinidadians, Belizeans, Guyanese, Nigerians, Ghanaians, Gambians, and others from all over the Caribbean and Africa.[4] Mostly settling in the Toxteth district, they joined already settled English, Irish, Welsh, Chinese and to a lesser extent Indians of seafarer or serviceman heritage. The Liverpudlian Black community became a Mixed-race community early on, with intermarriages taking place on a large scale among people with African roots, Whites and Asians. In turn most of today's Liverpudlian Blacks, even adding more recent Afro-Caribbean and African migrants, are product of a community that became a distinct multiracial community centuries ago. This process made the Liverpudlian Black community possibly the most distinct Black British community in the United Kingdom, creating a community that is native as well as unique to the country.[3] In 2009 the black community was estimated to make up 1.9% of Liverpool's population.[5] By 2011 the population of Liverpool was 2.8% black according to the 2011 census.

Interesting reading eh?

Oh. You were saying?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 11:12:08 AM »
Man, ya act like George Floyd died or something  :crampe:

I WISH THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT!!!!

But nooooooooooooooo, let a white guy defend himself, and the motherfucking world is ending.

Kyle's Life Matters!  :beerbang:

I havent felt the need to talk about it the past couple days. All the evidence is there. Clear cut case of self defense. Until new evidence is presented, I dont feel the need to waste my time going back and forth with people who "feel" a certain way.

Don’t mind me. I’ve been on my period for a week and hate life lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 11:14:11 AM »
Keep the politics stuff on the politics forum. It’s seeping into everything and pissing me off

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

Can ya just do us the favour of unsyncing your periods with those of the other forum females?

It's been like working at the returns hatch in a third world tampon factory this week.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 11:34:32 AM »
I had white privilege once, but I sold it to a beaner one time when I needed drug money.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blazor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 11:58:25 AM »

:crampe:

Right on!

I'd offer you some chocolate if I could  :biggrin:
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 12:21:47 PM »
Interesting reading eh?

Oh. You were saying?

So according to that, whites in Liverpool make up over 95% of the population, although I suspect it's significantly less today.

In London, White British are less than 45% of the population and in Bradford White Brits are 67%. However, these stats are from 2011, so I think it's safe to say that the numbers are now significantly lower, given that immigration is at record high levels and non-whites tend to have more kids than white couples.

Do you honestly want Liverpool to resemble Islamabad?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »

I'm sorry, but 'intelligent righty' is an oxymoron.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 3    Gay (List of Rates | -30 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2020, 12:59:37 PM »
Do you honestly want Liverpool to resemble Islamabad?

Fuck you. I just spit my coffee imagining a Muezzin shinning up the drainpipe of the Liver Buildings Friday teatime.

Anyway, wasn't about the size it was more the fact that the culture is one of the oldest coloured immigrant communities in the world although surely when the Moors sacked a city they would have beaten that?

My Scouse heritage goes back 7 generations prior to which there was some Irish and a strong hint of Norwegian and Swiss.

When the English colonised most of the world were we considered immigrants by the natives? or is your point that after the Empire collapsed all cross border travel should have ceased but maybe only for the Blicks?

I'm just trying to get a bearing on your unrealistic and laughable notions. When should immigration (colonisation) have ceased. Would there have been exemptions? Could a Jew not be Aaryan as they're the right colour they just have a bit of their knob chopped off.

For answers to this and other exciting questions read 'Scoundrel: His travels in the commonwealth subverting governments by means of planting a flag on their shores'

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2020, 02:29:16 PM »
That's a delightfully left-leaning Labouresque analysis of Scouse history. So basically, what you're saying is that you don't have a problem with Liverpool being overrun with foreigners, aslong as they learn to speak Scouse and buy an Adidas tracksuit?

Sure, there's a tiny sprinkling of imported negroes in Liverpool's history, but the percentage is absolutely miniscule and using it as an argument to appease mass immigration doesn't hold water.

To be truly Scouse or English for that matter, you have to be White European, it's that simple.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2020, 02:36:18 PM »
To be truly Scouse or English for that matter, you have to be White European, it's that simple.

How many generations does it take to wash foreign out of a family's bloodline?

So European Jews would be allowed to be Scouse? Is this a concession in their claim for Aryan inclusion?

Sorry to harp on about it old bean but the devil's in the detail yannow and I'd hate for there to be 6 million or so mistakes made whilst counting up the brotherhood.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2020, 02:39:22 PM »

Or just a mongrel fuckwit that should fuck off back to his own country.

White nigger.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2020, 02:48:29 PM »
That's a delightfully left-leaning Labouresque analysis of Scouse history. So basically, what you're saying is that you don't have a problem with Liverpool being overrun with foreigners, aslong as they learn to speak Scouse and buy an Adidas tracksuit?

Sure, there's a tiny sprinkling of imported negroes in Liverpool's history, but the percentage is absolutely miniscule and using it as an argument to appease mass immigration doesn't hold water.

Liverpool was the slave trade capital of Britain.  Purpose-built slave ships originated in Liverpool.  There's a huge karmic debt there.  Suffer on, you utter moron.  Suffer on.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6