Author Topic: Shut the fuck up already  (Read 714 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Shut the fuck up already
« on: September 03, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »
I repeat. I'm amazed at the right leanings of the so called intelligent and presumably working class members of this board.

It's like all civil liberties are taken for granted and thrown to the wolves of slobbering, rapist capitalists.

:popcorn:

I'm sorry, but 'intelligent righty' is an oxymoron.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 3    Gay (List of Rates | -30 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 02:48:29 PM »
That's a delightfully left-leaning Labouresque analysis of Scouse history. So basically, what you're saying is that you don't have a problem with Liverpool being overrun with foreigners, aslong as they learn to speak Scouse and buy an Adidas tracksuit?

Sure, there's a tiny sprinkling of imported negroes in Liverpool's history, but the percentage is absolutely miniscule and using it as an argument to appease mass immigration doesn't hold water.

To be truly Scouse or English for that matter, you have to be White European, it's that simple.

Liverpool was the slave trade capital of Britain.  Purpose-built slave ships originated in Liverpool.  There's a huge karmic debt there.  Suffer on, you utter moron.  Suffer on.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 03:00:59 PM »
Scouse Jews?  :crampe:

Seriously, enough with the tired old leftist arguments. I thought you claimed that you aren't Labour, are they not left-leaning enough?

If you so desperately wanted to pollute your genepool, why didn't you marry and have kids with a negress, like Blandscape?

Ted Bundy was a white guy.  How great was his gene pool?

Genes are about a lot more than race, Einstein.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6