Author Topic: Racism, marxism and the left  (Read 830 times)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Racism, marxism and the left
« on: September 04, 2020, 04:43:53 PM »
 I started really noticing years ago that there was a lot of condescending racism on the left. All this anti racism. Its racist as fuck. They seem to be completely unaware of their own flagrant racism and when you point it out, they dont hear you. It's pretty ridiculous.

On socail media, I watched a white woman I know actually silence a black man who was asked a question. She cut in and "never ask the oppressed to educate you". I kid you not.

She flat out called this black man oppressed and basically cut in to speak for him. Shes on this "educate white people" bullshit....I defriended her.

I was in another discussion where I asked this black man how he experiences racism everyday(he posted a meme that suggested this) and again....a white woman jumped in to rant "you dont think racism exists?!"(I didnt say that, I asked a direct question to a man about his experience) and then she went on to tell me about the time she was in public with a black man. Completely unaware of how stupid she sounded and how rude she was being.

Rin referring to another forum where they discuss politics civilly ....where it had to be said "even a few black women" post. Unlike SG, which must be an all white racist board even though we have Latinos here.

The left's obsessive focus on race and constantly racist witch hunting is setting our country way backwards. We have black people convinced white people hate them. Convinced police are randomly killing innocent black people.....so there has been rising incidents of racist hatred flung at white people. Violence as well.

White priviledge is an insulting lie as well. White people who claim this are telling you they feel they are above people of color. It's an arrogant and delusional claim.

All the while they abuse and degrade and use racist language against any people of color who are right of the spectrum or support our president.

And I found this article that makes sense and explains more where the roots of this leftist obsession with race are

https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/how-leftists-critical-race-theory-poisons-our-discussion-racism

How do we undo this grotesque damage and get people to stop obsessing about color? The democrats and MSM have been exploiting the absolute shit out of this and all these weak people just run with it.

I cant be the only one that's noticed the insane racism on the left.

I heard there was a forum somewhere where these anti racists psychos are openly admitting they are racists and listing off their disturbing "confessions" of racist thoughts. It seems like they think that's normal and all of us are like that.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Racism, marxism and the left
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 05:01:21 PM »
 It kinda floors me that they scream about "systemic racism" while supporting the party of systemic racism.

They are all to happy to support Jim Crow Joe Biden and Caballa Harris....the mass incarceration duo, with their horrific track record of actually HURTING minorities.

https://spectator.org/the-systemic-racism-of-the-american-left/

"Their ancient and well-honed political formula is straightforward: Use racism to win elections and gain power, then use that power to pass the progressive agenda of the moment.

Nowhere is this currently more vividly on display than the preposterous charge that there is systemic racism in today’s America. It is a classic case of projection — charging others with what you yourself have as a quite visibly serious problem."

But they believe all the media twisting and propaganda about Trump being a racist without question.

Disagreeing with a leftist or standing up to them gets you branded a white supremacist.

Its completely histrionic and out of control. Literally destroying the country.  And its absolute projection.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 05:17:19 PM »
"Decent conservatives worry about actual racism and want to avoid it. But when they try to defend themselves as not being racist, it is born of the naïve thinking that the debate is about who holds Martin Luther King Jr.’s view of judging individuals by the content of one’s character and not the color of one’s skin.

But when people on the Left talk about racism, they don’t care about anyone’s character or judging an individual. They care about power and they judge by group identity as defined by race, sex, and sexual proclivity. The left uses this difference of terms to their advantage."

https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/14/how-the-left-projects-its-own-racism-onto-the-right/

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by seoulbro
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 11:30:04 AM »
New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay suggested on Thursday that some of the Republicans opposing Kevin McCarthy's bid for the House speakership were elected due to racism.

During an appearance on MSNBC, Gay claimed that some of the Republican figures were "elected based on a litmus test to stop the tide of diversity in the country, the browning of America, the fears that surround that."
https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/1611153219966623744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1611153219966623744%7Ctwgr%5E69374bb1df81e837802b0880154bd9967b43d2b8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fmara-gay-republicans-elected-racism
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by seoulbro
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 10:28:01 AM »
Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed multiple executive orders after being sworn in on Tuesday, including an order to remove the use of the controversial term "Latinx" anywhere it appears in state documents.

The order calls for state entities to review documents for occurrences of "Latinx," "latinx," "Latinxs," and "latinxs" and then swap out any occurrences of those terms for variations of "Hispanic," "Latino," or "Latina."

"One can no more easily remove gender from Spanish and other romance languages than one can remove vowels and verbs from English," the order says. "It is the policy of the Governor's administration to prohibit the use of culturally insensitive words for official state government business."
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 02:23:35 PM »
Its best to go through life declaring yourself a rabid racist. I never have to defend myself. Its been quite liberating.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6