Author Topic: You fucking idiots  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
You fucking idiots
« on: September 24, 2020, 05:32:43 PM »
Look at this fucking place. The asylum is run by the patients. How utterly pathetic. What a fucking mess. You have that fat faced troglodyte Flea absconding faster than Saddam Hussein when the first rocket hit his palace at the start of Desert Storm. Flea was the "owner." Yet, in like everyday life that bloated cow was only the symbolic figurehead of the retard kingdom. Behind the scenes people with no lives pulled at Fleas very own taco smelling strings.

One in particular is a midget of smallish stature, one Biggie Dipshit. This fucking deadbeat claims to have IT experience, yet moonlights as a fucking cheapened uberdriver. Yet, the fucking steroid abuser couldn't even renew their "certificate" in time. This fable telling dolt also claims to be a fucking millionaire who hangs out on a fringe forum on the edge of the web. This captain-save-a-ho gets fucking used by every female with a heartbeat, whether it be cash gifts, banning people for no reason, and deleting accounts of people who hurt his friends feelings. This is also the guy that likes meeting women off a flame forum for dating and casual sex.

Then there's my favorite, Dovey. This one is the one that actually is labeled a "forum killer." This idiot is so fucking stupid, even a brick wall runs away when they see her and her cow logic come within 1 cubic mile. This kind of poster doesn't come along everyday. Dovey looks like a haggard and drug addled crackhead looking for another fix by any means necessary. She already admitted to screwing at least two "guys" from this forum and even got one of them to "donate" over 3k to her wonderful cause of being a fucking leech. Like Murdock, this is no troll, and not a flamer. This is someone who lives online because her real life sucks like her spelling. Dovey is such a stooge that she believed that Kevin actually "loved her and would take care of her and her brood."

My favorite has got to be, Oak. This talking aquatic land mammal lives for the drama online and off. This fucking talking giant bag of shit always wants to "tell on someone" for a slight done on a forum. Numerous pm's to the mods, administrators, police, big bird, her local congressman and the mailman. Oak is a drama queen hoping to cry about being attacked because when she walks she takes up part of the shoulder on the road, or she could surmise that Sum Cun't was in California just to pay her stank ass a visit. Please. Oak is a symptom of the overall problem with forums that cater to the bitches, whiners and losers. The one thing that really makes me laugh is that Oak is fine with "flaming" other people, but when someone turns up the heat on Oak, the first thing she does is cry fucking foul. Too fucking funny.

I hope this is what you fucks wanted...a talentless forum full of hacks and dregs that got booted from their home forums. Basically, you morons wanted this to be Doveyland. Where Dovey can share her stupidity to a wider fucking audience. So that Dovey can talk politics, yet can't even spell "politics." So Dovey can scamper around and have her pick of the bald lonely men that have rainy money to spend on an ugly forum slut, who incidently is stupid as all hell. No wonder no one of renown posts here anymore. You idiots didn't want a forum, you wanted an exclusive club of imbeciles, crybabys, and spamming dipshits. Well, good luck on that. With your current crop of posters you'll be lucky if the i.q. ratio surges past 10.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 06:34:37 PM by Flynn(Brawl-Hall Edition) »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Re: You fucking idiots
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 05:52:10 PM »
Look at this fucking place. The asylum is run by the patients. How utterly pathetic. What a fucking mess. You have that fat faced troglodyte Flea absconding faster than Saddam Hussein when the first rocket hit his palace at the start of Desert Storm. Flea was the "owner." Yet, in like everyday life that bloated cow was only the symbolic figurehead of the retard kingdom. Behind the scenes people with no lives pulled at Fleas very own taco smelling strings.

One in particular is a midget of smallish stature, one Biggie Dipshit. This fucking deadbeat claims to have IT experience, yet moonlights as a fucking cheapened uberdriver. Yet, the fucking steroid abuser couldn't even renew their "certificate" in time. This fable telling dolt also claims to be a fucking millionaire who hangs out on a fringe forum on the edge of the web. This captain-save-a-ho gets fucking used by every female with a heartbeat, whether is be cash gifts, banning people for no reason, and deleting accounts of people who hurt his friends feelings. This is also the guy that likes meeting women off a flame forum for dating and casual sex.

Then there's my favorite, Dovey. This one is the one that actually is labeled a "forum killer." This idiot is so fucking stupid, even a brick wall runs away when they see her and her cow logic come within 1 cubic mile. This kind of poster doesn't come along everyday. Dovey looks like a haggard and drug addled crackhead looking for another fix by any means necessary. She already admitted to screwing at least two "guys" from this forum and even got one of them to "donate" over 3k to her wonderful cause of being a fucking leech. Like Murdock, this is no troll, and not a flamer. This is someone who lives online because her real life sucks like her spelling. Dovey is such a stooge that she believed that Kevin actually "loved her and would take care of her and her brood."

My favorite has got to be, Oak. This talking aquatic land mammal lives for the drama online and off. This fucking talking giant bag of shit always wants to "tell on someone" for a slight done on a forum. Numerous pm's to the mods, administrators, police, big bird, her local congressman and the mailman. Oak is a drama queen hoping to cry about being attacked because when she walks she takes up part of the shoulder on the road, or she could surmise that Sum Cun't was in California just to pay her stank ass a visit. Please. Oak is a symptom of the overall problem with forums that cater to the bitches, whiners and losers. The one thing that really makes me laugh is that Oak is fine with "flaming" other people, but when someone turns up the heat on Oak, the first thing she does is cry fucking foul. Too fucking funny.

I hope this is what you fucks wanted...a talentless forum full of hacks and dregs that got booted from their home forums. Basically, you morons wanted this to be Doveyland. Where Dovey can share her stupidity to a wider fucking audience. So that Dovey can talk politics, yet can't even spell "politics." So Dovey can scamper around and have her pick of the bald lonely men that have rainy money to spend on an ugly forum slut, who incidently is stupid as all hell. No wonder no one of renown posts here anymore. You idiots didn't want a forum, you wanted an exclusive club of imbeciles, crybabys, and spamming dipshits. Well, good luck on that. With your current crop of posters you'll be lucky if the i.q. ratio surges past 10.

Have you ever considered taking your angst on a road trip Flynn, playing sombre songs for sombre cowboy's in American dive bars on routes long forgotten by maps, hope and prosperity.

I would throw a bottle o'Bud at that, as long as you were behind a safety mesh, and was wearing a mask and social distancing from your fellow band members... playing the washboard and the dumpster drums wiff the hub cap symbols.

SG is at the point now where it doesn't need you to point out where it went wrong, you just need to post here, run and delouse at your nearest cleansing station.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 05:53:57 PM »
 The fact that you believe anything poofturd says is really your harshest flame. A self inflicted one.

Why not just use less words to tell us you are a brain damaged retard who likely has FAS?

What brings you here? Cunts leathery asshole fall off your lips?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 05:55:43 PM »
Why don't you shut the fuck up, while the parochial intelligentsia personify what you never could.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 05:58:04 PM »
 No.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 05:59:16 PM »
How many of you fuckin rejects did it take to pitch and miss that badly. You know. At the place you said you'd never post again?

Fuck peace love and understanding. go fetch your lappiesst  lapdogs and let's fuckin see where the talent comes to write.

You have a membership bordering double digits and half of them post here (the rest just lurk and spit on the pavement but we'll leave it at that.)

If Vitriol didn't post a funny, Freud slip on a banana skin or Fox semi transmute into an apparent sexual form you'd have nothing.

Didn't mean to miss you out HC but what with your troublesome piles and varicose veins I figured you had enough shit.

Anyway. Pop off to Poofers new forum.

There's a good thing.

:popcorn:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 06:00:37 PM »
No.

Why didn't I just say that instead of all that fuckin typing?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 06:03:40 PM »
How many of you fuckin rejects did it take to pitch and miss that badly. You know. At the place you said you'd never post again?

Fuck peace love and understanding. go fetch your lappiesst  lapdogs and let's fuckin see where the talent comes to write.

You have a membership bordering double digits and half of them post here (the rest just lurk and spit on the pavement but we'll leave it at that.)

If Vitriol didn't post a funny, Freud slip on a banana skin or Fox semi transmute into an apparent sexual form you'd have nothing.

Didn't mean to miss you out HC but what with your troublesome piles and varicose veins I figured you had enough shit.

Anyway. Pop off to Poofers new forum.

There's a good thing.

But I am here for you, you said you needed me.

I made 6 posts at FT, how many have you made?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 06:04:36 PM »

What, you have a quota?  :crampe:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 06:07:43 PM »

But you weren't here when I asked?

Very very strange.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 06:11:12 PM by The Scoundrel »

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 06:08:21 PM »

You made more than 6 in that bloody tagger we were in ya jibbering croon.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2020, 06:12:24 PM »
You made more than 6 in that bloody tagger we were in ya jibbering croon.

So I am not allowed to post on a website both you and Dovey post in daily?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2020, 06:13:26 PM »
Don't you like me any more boo-hoo Scoundrel.

Say it ain't so.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 06:15:39 PM »
Listen up cunt, I don't give a fuck who you think you were, you are fuck all next to me, now if your a gid lad I will throw you a bone, and simply say you are not now the man that you used to think you were.

You should take that as a compliment from your better, and run along before I say something I will never regret.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 06:16:55 PM »
PS...that's pretty much my stock reply to cunts that overstep their worth.

You are just worthy of that reply, in no more.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2020, 06:25:10 PM »
So I am not allowed to post on a website both you and Dovey post in daily?

You post where you like me wee heather blossom and don't let those damn Yanks tell you otherwise or I'm gonna sell that FT2 of Manhattan bequeathed to me by Great Great Uncle Runs with Ass on Fire.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2020, 06:26:32 PM »
And please S, if you are going to abuse your panel and attempt to hijack my account, seek help from tech support.

You even managed to fuck dat up.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 06:29:39 PM »
And please S, if you are going to abuse your panel and attempt to hijack my account, seek help from tech support.

You even managed to fuck dat up.

Damn. I'da gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

I wondered why I was replying to myself?

:crampe:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 08:54:10 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2020, 09:27:57 PM »
Flynn is a sixty year old man who pretends to be a young gal. Nuff said.
Prairie Redneck

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6