Author Topic: Your opinion as to why We get men in their feelings  (Read 436 times)

The Queen Bee

Your opinion as to why We get men in their feelings
« on: November 26, 2018, 11:03:31 AM »
Until this forum was created, I thought I held that top tier position. The one of Queen status- the bad bitch that turned the hardest men into blithering sacks of proverbial shit.

It seems Emily and Oak have nudged me out that spot. Awesomeness

It seems the men here are absolutely terrified of being pwned by women. Their fear has been put on blast all over the forum, motherfuckers are bleeding worse than any bitch could.

Where are all the so called “ power flamers “  :fuku:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Your opinion as to why We get men in their feelings
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 11:16:03 AM »
I’ll admit the three of you are pretty vicious

Ive seen Dovey and Murdock go in a motherfuckers ass crack real good with the spiked dong too

I wonder if Emily is latina as well?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 11:35:04 AM »
Freud is avoiding this thread like the plague  :crampe:

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
I’ll admit the three of you are pretty vicious

Ive seen Dovey and Murdock go in a motherfuckers ass crack real good with the spiked dong too

I wonder if Emily is latina as well?

Something about them that drives their men crazy....

...to the point that they wanna kill each otha’ eh?

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 02:09:33 PM »
Colombian, sista.

You certainly right though. That steady vaginal blood drip went into full faucet mode when I dropped that "are there any real men on this board thread.

Victoria ditched the freelance gig and went full time effeminate cream-splash with his own version of "everything I always wanted in a man but was afraid to ask" post.  To me it read like something he copied and pasted off a school girl dating profile on some cheesy low budget hookup site where musty old mountain men go hoping to scratch "sex with a woman" off their bucket list.

Someone needs to burp that fool and put him to bed already. He hangs out with senior citizens who revere swords that weigh more than they do. lmao.

Shortly thereafter someone leaves the gate open allowing that tongue dangling drool spitting hyena blandscape to escape temporarily into a public place. Certainly without the looming threat of tasers and dart tranquilizers to slow his nervous flare-up this jabbering lunatic will bark relentlessly at the things only he can see in thin air until he unloads into his special overall strapped pampers, forgets why he's there in the first place and passes out.

Fraud seems determined to re-purpose his trusty magnifying glass from the discovery of his own penis to the extrapolation of clues that will assist him in declaring conclusively my gender as male. As if it would shatter his soul to be dethroned as the biggest female dog on this board

Fuck these guys need a really good hug.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 02:47:04 PM »
It seems the men here are absolutely terrified of being pwned by women.

I picture you trying to paint a nine-light sash window with a four inch brush. 

To be sure, some of the putative men here are well described by yer post.  But exceptions abound, and if you try to paint them ALL yellow, with one brush stroke, yer just being rhetorical...or else yer own perception is skewed. 

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »
This battle of the sexes thing got boring in the 90s.  Don’t bring it back.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6