Author Topic: Hillbilly Land  (Read 46344 times)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Hillbilly Land
« on: September 28, 2020, 09:12:49 AM »
 We are making a list of pieces of land to go view  :beerbang:

We want to buy some land go for homesteading. We have talking about it forever and with the revolution upon us, we want to get this process started.

Instead of getting some old fixer upper, our plan has changed into getting land and living in a camper while we build our house. Possibly out of shipping containers.

Not totally sure on that one but we have been really researching doing that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blazor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
Re: Hillbilly Land
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 11:04:22 AM »

We want to buy some land go for homesteading. We have talking about it forever and with the revolution upon us, we want to get this process started.

Instead of getting some old fixer upper, our plan has changed into getting land and living in a camper while we build our house. Possibly out of shipping containers.

You win the lottery lol?

I've always wanted some land in the mountains, nice stream, small log cabin. Thats my dream.

Getting land is a lot harder than I thought though, especially "land".

Multiple things to consider, even if just parking a trailer on it. A well has to be dug, and a septic tank. I suppose you could always dig a hole in the ground and build an outhouse over it if you had to lol. Still would need a water source. I imagine even if you had a stream you could filter off of, that wouldnt be ideal in the Winter (nor the outhouse). Besides electric, would you want internet? Out in the sticks ya might not get it, nor cell signal.

Long ago, I looked at the land thing, and parking a single wide on it. Cause a big single wide is actually cheap. Thats when I ran into prices for water and sewage, plus all the other charges. So I put it off.

THEN I ran into another issue, the banks. They dont like giving loans for single wides. If they do, you have to have it put on a foundation, and it has to be on a small lot. If its more than 10 acres, they consider it a Land Loan, and wont give you a loan for a single wide on it. When it becomes a Land Loan, the stakes are higher. You then have to come up with 20% down, plus closing costs.

I had a prime opportunity, to buy 40 acres, with a used single wide on a foundation, out in the middle of nowhere, with not one neighbor in sight, for $60,000. Couldnt do it, because of the upfront costs, with it being a Land Loan.

I really really wanted that land. This was around 2009-2010. You were literally buying a mountain lol. Cause the land went all the way up the mountain, and over the other side most the way. There was a cut forest road I could of went to the top in my Jeep, even built a home up top if I wanted. Lots of wildlife there too.

I even wanted to get some of them shipping containers like you mentioned lol. Place 'em inside the mountainside, as a type of bomb shelter. Again this was 2009-2010, and I was wanting to gear up for 2012, the Mayan apocalypse that didnt happen lol. Btw, what if someone was dyslexic and it was suppose to be 2021 lol.

Anyway! Now that the coffee has done some talking lol, good luck! I just wanted to share some of the things I ran into.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:49:53 PM »
You win the lottery lol?

I've always wanted some land in the mountains, nice stream, small log cabin. Thats my dream.

Getting land is a lot harder than I thought though, especially "land".

Multiple things to consider, even if just parking a trailer on it. A well has to be dug, and a septic tank. I suppose you could always dig a hole in the ground and build an outhouse over it if you had to lol. Still would need a water source. I imagine even if you had a stream you could filter off of, that wouldnt be ideal in the Winter (nor the outhouse). Besides electric, would you want internet? Out in the sticks ya might not get it, nor cell signal.

Long ago, I looked at the land thing, and parking a single wide on it. Cause a big single wide is actually cheap. Thats when I ran into prices for water and sewage, plus all the other charges. So I put it off.

THEN I ran into another issue, the banks. They dont like giving loans for single wides. If they do, you have to have it put on a foundation, and it has to be on a small lot. If its more than 10 acres, they consider it a Land Loan, and wont give you a loan for a single wide on it. When it becomes a Land Loan, the stakes are higher. You then have to come up with 20% down, plus closing costs.

I had a prime opportunity, to buy 40 acres, with a used single wide on a foundation, out in the middle of nowhere, with not one neighbor in sight, for $60,000. Couldnt do it, because of the upfront costs, with it being a Land Loan.

I really really wanted that land. This was around 2009-2010. You were literally buying a mountain lol. Cause the land went all the way up the mountain, and over the other side most the way. There was a cut forest road I could of went to the top in my Jeep, even built a home up top if I wanted. Lots of wildlife there too.

I even wanted to get some of them shipping containers like you mentioned lol. Place 'em inside the mountainside, as a type of bomb shelter. Again this was 2009-2010, and I was wanting to gear up for 2012, the Mayan apocalypse that didnt happen lol. Btw, what if someone was dyslexic and it was suppose to be 2021 lol.

Anyway! Now that the coffee has done some talking lol, good luck! I just wanted to share some of the things I ran into.

Nope!

There are some great deals on land around here in the more ruralish areas.  I only want an acre or 2.  Enough to homestead on.

My favorite lot we would have to dig a well.  I also really want to use a rain water collection system.  I wanna kinda work my off the grid.. .at least partially off.  We wanna be as self sufficient as possible.

Internet is a must, we dont want to so far off in the sticks that its 45 minutes to everything. So we want to be out....but not TOO out. We have a few great locations.

We are gonna buy an RV Camper and ditch the lease/renting and focus completely on this as soon as spring rolls around.

We are gonna park the camper at my mothers, kinda take over all her assets and get rid of her ex who has been kinda squatting there making her miserable.....she cannot really take care of herself.

So when we start building, shes getting her own extension with us. So this is a family project we are taking in come this spring.

I'll probably post a lot about it....its gonna be fun
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 04:04:56 PM »
Nope!

There are some great deals on land around here in the more ruralish areas.  I only want an acre or 2.  Enough to homestead on.

My favorite lot we would have to dig a well.  I also really want to use a rain water collection system.  I wanna kinda work my off the grid.. .at least partially off.  We wanna be as self sufficient as possible.

Internet is a must, we dont want to so far off in the sticks that its 45 minutes to everything. So we want to be out....but not TOO out. We have a few great locations.

We are gonna buy an RV Camper and ditch the lease/renting and focus completely on this as soon as spring rolls around.

We are gonna park the camper at my mothers, kinda take over all her assets and get rid of her ex who has been kinda squatting there making her miserable.....she cannot really take care of herself.

So when we start building, shes getting her own extension with us. So this is a family project we are taking in come this spring.

I'll probably post a lot about it....its gonna be fun

Nice! I like the way you think lol.

I tell ya, the whole camper idea I've tossed around in my head a bit. Its only me now, and the idea of saying fuck it and cruising around places appeals to me. It would have to be light though, and that would cause other issues, like shower and toilet. BUT, I would LOVE to cruise around and camp in this hahaha....

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 06:31:58 PM »

I built some homes out of containers years ago. Really easy process. Very little planning permission you just have to supply your own resources. Always go for the one built out of 5 then you get a great living space and a good size kitchen diner.

First one took 7 weeks to build, cost £75'000 and was valued just short of a mil. You can guess I did it a few more times.

:popcorn:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 10:28:40 AM »

I built some homes out of containers years ago. Really easy process. Very little planning permission you just have to supply your own resources. Always go for the one built out of 5 then you get a great living space and a good size kitchen diner.

First one took 7 weeks to build, cost £75'000 and was valued just short of a mil. You can guess I did it a few more times.

:popcorn:

Yep if we do a container house we going for 5 to 7. My oldest daughter already drew 4 floor plans.  :biglaugha:

My whole crew is excited about living in an RV  :crampe:

MY mother bought some shitty ass old trailer on a camp ground about 4 years ago, during the time we were not talking and she wanted me to die and all that. It was a bad decision but she was desperate. Got it super cheap. And she depends on spousal support and social security. So her ex husband somehow got her to agree to let him live there and "help" her.  Really he is just trying to get out of paying support.

Normally im not a fan of spousal support.....i think its fucking stupid. Only children should receive support should a couple divorce, however.....hers is one of the very rare situations where i agree with it. My mother has serious psyc and health issues. She was married to him for 15 years....maybe closer to 20...and he refused to let her work. Wouldnt help her get her DL back after her stint in jail for drunk driving nor would he "allow" her to get into any recovery therapy. So yeah his ass needs to help out.

Anyway, he has been living there and refusing to take her to do her shopping, threatening to have her benefits removed, using her doctor appointments as a leverage to get her to "act right", telling her he hates her, shes a cunt, that he wants to infect her with Corona virus.

She was writing to me about how she just wants to die and sounding suicidal, so...i went and picked her up. Shes been with me at my house since.

My lease is up in Oct, im not gonna resign. Im gonna park my RV next to moms trailer, and we are basically taking over.  She cannot evict him because he has these receipts that he is paying some of this lot rent and she thinks that could get her in trouble somehow. Shes never signed any of them. Its all a mess so i have to figure out what the laws actually are. She wants me to be her POA and also handle all of this bullshit with her ex. If i take over the deed, once we buy land and start building ill just force him to buy the place and put the money away for her.

He had this huge deck....a super nice one, btw....built onto this old school trailer.  :Doh2: The deck is probably worth more than the trailer. This asshole thinks because he did that he is "part owner" now....somehow.

The camp grounds this trailer is located in is absolutely beautiful. There is a river and lake, nice clean air, not much light pollution. A bunch of nature trails.  Its mostly a place where people set up mobile "vacation homes", park RV campers and come to fish and enjoy nature. Only a handful live there year round. Its owned by Trump supporters....and there are Trump signs out everywhere so we call it "Magacountry"   :biglaugha: 

What i was picturing in my head having this described to me is nothing like it is. Even the older trailers have been kept up very well, so its not at all eyesorish or trashy looking like i was expecting. It takes more money than she gets to keep it that way, and he is just trying to live some where rent free an constantly verbally abuses her over spousal support.

Im pretty angry about it. Shes just gonna get sicker as she gets older so, its time for her to be with us. Im not gonna let my mother live in some older trailer that she cannot maintain with her abuser who seems just want her to die so he can get out of paying spousal support he has to pay because he would not "let" her work during their marriage. This fuckface would let mold grow just to complicate her breathing. He smokes in there knowing it complicates her breathing.

Im thinking our presence there will be so miserable for him that he will leave. We get up early and cook, we run, we are loud, busy, productive and cheery people.  :biglaugha:

My middle daughter is claiming a bedroom in my moms house for her and the guinea pigs, and we pretty much gonna take over the house. The rest of us will be in the RV but still in the house.

It should be a fun year. Moreso because ex step dad is a gross democrat who hates guns :drunk2:

She really does not want to go back there at all and be on her own with him.  I scare the shit out of Fred, so we will have his shitty attitude adjusted pretty quickly. He can go find somewhere else to live.

He uses my mothers inability to understand how real life things work to bully her. He cannot pull that with GB and I. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:07:50 AM by Dovey »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 10:49:24 AM »
Nice! I like the way you think lol.

I tell ya, the whole camper idea I've tossed around in my head a bit. Its only me now, and the idea of saying fuck it and cruising around places appeals to me. It would have to be light though, and that would cause other issues, like shower and toilet. BUT, I would LOVE to cruise around and camp in this hahaha....

People have been spending time living in RVs to simplify their lives and save money. Its gone along with the tiny house movement, and a lot of folks have also been converting school buses into tiny homes. I have a friend who did exactly that, bought an old school bus and converted it into a tiny house. That thing is amazing. She did it entirely on her own.

The whole thing really appeals to me.....but clearly my teens do not want to live in a converted school bus.

Living in an RV while buying property and building a homestead, they are ALL about that.  My oldest is even designing chicken coops  :biglaugha:

Im really looking forward to running the nature trails and fishing anytime we want.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 12:18:45 PM »
I'll be retiring in a couple of years and I've been thinking about doing the RV thing... there's lots of places in America I've always wanted to see... cruise around the country for a while and maybe find a nice little town to spend my final years in... just been kicking the idea around for a while but it's starting to sound more and more appealing.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 01:19:00 PM »
I'll be retiring in a couple of years and I've been thinking about doing the RV thing... there's lots of places in America I've always wanted to see... cruise around the country for a while and maybe find a nice little town to spend my final years in... just been kicking the idea around for a while but it's starting to sound more and more appealing.

Right?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 04:43:46 PM »
RV's, for people who wanna see their piss and shit twice. Also, you  can rent a hotel cheaper than the repair bill's gonna be on that rolling disaster when you get back home. FACT!

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 07:36:21 PM »
RV's, for people who wanna see their piss and shit twice. Also, you  can rent a hotel cheaper than the repair bill's gonna be on that rolling disaster when you get back home. FACT!

I have a camper that sleeps 6, can fit an air mattress, has a stove/fridge/shower....and I'm gonna park it and go on a sort of long term camping trip

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 07:52:34 PM »

The family took an RV trip when I was a kid, went from L.A. to Boise to visit family. On the way it was getting late and we were in some little town out in middle of nowhere so we parked it and we all went to sleep. Waking up the next morning my dad said "Wow, I slept great! So peaceful and quiet! Where are we anyway?"

We looked out the window and saw we were parked next to a cemetery.   :campervan:  :digger:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 08:07:49 PM »
Yep if we do a container house we going for 5 to 7. My oldest daughter already drew 4 floor plans.  :biglaugha:

My whole crew is excited about living in an RV  :crampe:

MY mother bought some shitty ass old trailer on a camp ground about 4 years ago, during the time we were not talking and she wanted me to die and all that. It was a bad decision but she was desperate. Got it super cheap. And she depends on spousal support and social security. So her ex husband somehow got her to agree to let him live there and "help" her.  Really he is just trying to get out of paying support.

Normally im not a fan of spousal support.....i think its fucking stupid. Only children should receive support should a couple divorce, however.....hers is one of the very rare situations where i agree with it. My mother has serious psyc and health issues. She was married to him for 15 years....maybe closer to 20...and he refused to let her work. Wouldnt help her get her DL back after her stint in jail for drunk driving nor would he "allow" her to get into any recovery therapy. So yeah his ass needs to help out.

Anyway, he has been living there and refusing to take her to do her shopping, threatening to have her benefits removed, using her doctor appointments as a leverage to get her to "act right", telling her he hates her, shes a cunt, that he wants to infect her with Corona virus.

She was writing to me about how she just wants to die and sounding suicidal, so...i went and picked her up. Shes been with me at my house since.

My lease is up in Oct, im not gonna resign. Im gonna park my RV next to moms trailer, and we are basically taking over.  She cannot evict him because he has these receipts that he is paying some of this lot rent and she thinks that could get her in trouble somehow. Shes never signed any of them. Its all a mess so i have to figure out what the laws actually are. She wants me to be her POA and also handle all of this bullshit with her ex. If i take over the deed, once we buy land and start building ill just force him to buy the place and put the money away for her.

He had this huge deck....a super nice one, btw....built onto this old school trailer.  :Doh2: The deck is probably worth more than the trailer. This asshole thinks because he did that he is "part owner" now....somehow.

The camp grounds this trailer is located in is absolutely beautiful. There is a river and lake, nice clean air, not much light pollution. A bunch of nature trails.  Its mostly a place where people set up mobile "vacation homes", park RV campers and come to fish and enjoy nature. Only a handful live there year round. Its owned by Trump supporters....and there are Trump signs out everywhere so we call it "Magacountry"   :biglaugha: 

What i was picturing in my head having this described to me is nothing like it is. Even the older trailers have been kept up very well, so its not at all eyesorish or trashy looking like i was expecting. It takes more money than she gets to keep it that way, and he is just trying to live some where rent free an constantly verbally abuses her over spousal support.

Im pretty angry about it. Shes just gonna get sicker as she gets older so, its time for her to be with us. Im not gonna let my mother live in some older trailer that she cannot maintain with her abuser who seems just want her to die so he can get out of paying spousal support he has to pay because he would not "let" her work during their marriage. This fuckface would let mold grow just to complicate her breathing. He smokes in there knowing it complicates her breathing.

Im thinking our presence there will be so miserable for him that he will leave. We get up early and cook, we run, we are loud, busy, productive and cheery people.  :biglaugha:

My middle daughter is claiming a bedroom in my moms house for her and the guinea pigs, and we pretty much gonna take over the house. The rest of us will be in the RV but still in the house.

It should be a fun year. Moreso because ex step dad is a gross democrat who hates guns :drunk2:

She really does not want to go back there at all and be on her own with him.  I scare the shit out of Fred, so we will have his shitty attitude adjusted pretty quickly. He can go find somewhere else to live.

He uses my mothers inability to understand how real life things work to bully her. He cannot pull that with GB and I.

Ugh, this scumbag makes me wanna drive up there and knock the shit outta him.

Question, who's name is on the title of the trailer, and whos name is on the land lease of the place?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 11:16:35 PM »
I have a camper that sleeps 6, can fit an air mattress, has a stove/fridge/shower....and I'm gonna park it and go on a sort of long term camping trip

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2020, 09:52:04 AM »
Ugh, this scumbag makes me wanna drive up there and knock the shit outta him.

Question, who's name is on the title of the trailer, and whos name is on the land lease of the place?

I have stories about Fred that really should be turned into a comic book with alcoholism as the "super power".  I would live with them off and on throughout my life and just never spoke of it. It was like dirty secrets.

Now? I cant wait to post about it as it happens  :biglaugha: Its gonna be great when he realizes all of us are invading. I sold this motherfucker my dads mustang, and he traded it in and got an SUV......what the fuck Blaz? He is in his 60s, retired furniture sales man.......TRADES THE MUSTANG FOR AN SUV? I would have bought it back and gave it to my daughter. That was my dads car.

My moms name is on the deed, and the lot belongs to the camp ground owners. And this is Michigan.  She may just sign her deed to me because she cannot deal with any of this situation. This gives me the ability to force him to pay more spousal support by raising her living expenses, or allowing him to buy the damn thing himself.....which is exactly what im going to do when our house is built.

This guy caused his own problems and drug my mother down with him. He is a "functioning alcoholic". I did the math and in ten years, this guy drank 175k. My mother was always struggling to pay rent and basic utilities. When i moved back to the state years ago, i went to her place and discovered they were 3500 behind in rent(the rent for this apartment....an upper level apartment above a few shops...was only 525 per month, thats it. It was huge), the electric bill was like 1200. It was insane and inexcusable. I did the math then, he had been drinking 675 dollars a month. While letting rent go. He would toss 20, 70 bucks at it.

The only reason the land lady didnt boot them is because she adores my mother. Me and my kids staying there also helped.

So i got them caught up on rent, let them turn electricity on in my name. Which was dumb of me because he just ran that way up and i had to pay it off myself. And he thinks he did me a favor by "letting us" stay there.

Everything is transactional for him. If you ask him for a glass of water, he is now a hero and you owe him. Of course, everyone owes him anyway.

I guess he went and got a job as a greeter at Meijer and he uses that to insult my mother who is on disability. Its pretty fucking comical.

There are some repairs that need to be done to that trailer that he is dangling over my mothers head. GB and i will just do them and get her errands done for her. She can shop with me and we will take her to her doctors.

Hopefully he will see he is utterly useless and just leave on his own. Him leaving is a good time he threatens her with often.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 10:24:19 AM by Dovey »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 09:56:56 AM »
I used to work on em for a living. Most dangerous thing a woman can be in. Know why? Because women more often enter and leave em barefoot. Its very common for the electric element in a water heater to get turned on inadvertently in a dry water heater and it burns up ans shorts the water heater creating an unbonded neutral or ground fault that presents itself when the water heater subsequently gets filled with water. I've had multiple couples tell me about how the husband never gets shocked exiting the camper but the woman gets nailed. You should see the look on their faces when I say to the woman, you dont wear shoes when getting out of the camper when you get shocked, do you?  Then I take my voltmeter and put one probe in the dirt and touch the other to metal on the camper, like the fold out door handle, and show em anywhere from 30vac to 100vac. Other appliances can create this scenario as well.

Hahahaha I already know about that. You mean they didnt figure out that BARE FEET will get a shock but boots or shoes wont? Fucking derp  :crampe:

You just throw a rubber welcome mat on that threshhold thing that gets the charge and its all good. Or slippers or shoes with rubber soles.

I dated this guy back when i was 20, for like 2 months. He was renting this older house in Ferndale. The floor grate was right in front on the fridge. If you stood on that barefoot and grabbed the fridge door....you would get a zap in your hand.

He had no clue shoes would prevent that and never stood on the thing while touching the fridge.....he was such a dumb ass  :biglaugha:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 10:21:29 AM »
I have stories about Fred that realy should be turned into a comic book with alcoholism as the "super power".  I would live with them off and on throughout my life and just never spoke of it. It was like dirty secrets.

Now? I cant wait to post about it as it happens  :biglaugha: Its gonna be great when he realizes all of us are invading. I sold this motherfucker my dads mustang, and he traded it in and got an SUV......what the fuck Blaz? He is in his 60s, retired furniture sales man.......TRADES THE MUSTANG FOR AN SUV? I would have bought it back and gave it to my daughter. That was my dads car.

My moms name is on the deed, and the lot belongs to the camp ground owners. And this is Michigan.

Oh man, that would of pissed me off too. I imagine you gave him a good deal, and he ran with it thinking he could flip it for higher value. My dad died a few years ago, and his wife sold a lot of things, things that had been in the family a while, like my grandad's stuff. Old beer steins and such. Might not of meant much to her, but it did to me, and she sold it all cheap. So I feel ya!

Well, if the home is in her name thats a plus. Do you not have a lease with the campground owners? Or is it just month to month? If there is no lease, and with her name on the trailer, she could still kick him out I would think. Prolly have to give him 30 days, unless she could use the "abusive" situation to get him out sooner. And tell him to bring a rollback on day 30 and take his fuckin porch with him! lol

Hate it your mom going through all that, but sounds like y'all about to make the best of the situation lol.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 10:25:49 AM »
Oh man, that would of pissed me off too. I imagine you gave him a good deal, and he ran with it thinking he could flip it for higher value. My dad died a few years ago, and his wife sold a lot of things, things that had been in the family a while, like my grandad's stuff. Old beer steins and such. Might not of meant much to her, but it did to me, and she sold it all cheap. So I feel ya!

Well, if the home is in her name thats a plus. Do you not have a lease with the campground owners? Or is it just month to month? If there is no lease, and with her name on the trailer, she could still kick him out I would think. Prolly have to give him 30 days, unless she could use the "abusive" situation to get him out sooner. And tell him to bring a rollback on day 30 and take his fuckin porch with him! lol

Hate it your mom going through all that, but sounds like y'all about to make the best of the situation lol.

Ahhhh fuck i did a whole big edit and didnt know you were already reading  :crampe:

I have no idea what sort of contract she has with the owners but im going to find out soon enough.  She doesnt even know. I think its just a month to month thing.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2020, 10:31:49 AM »
Ahhhh fuck i did a whole big edit and didnt know you were already reading  :crampe:

I have no idea what sort of contract she has with the owners but im going to find out soon enough.  She doesnt even know. I think its just a month to month thing.

Lol yeah a BIG edit lolol.

I cant stand fuckers like that. Fuckin' leeches. Control freak motherfucker.

Good, investigate the lease for sure.

I wouldnt even toy with him long, get rid of that parasite ASAP. The sooner the better for your mom, or he'll continue.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2020, 10:37:00 AM »
Lol yeah a BIG edit lolol.

I cant stand fuckers like that. Fuckin' leeches. Control freak motherfucker.

Good, investigate the lease for sure.

I wouldnt even toy with him long, get rid of that parasite ASAP. The sooner the better for your mom, or he'll continue.

He is afraid of me and a total pussy. Especially with another man around.

Getting him out of there shouldnt be too difficult.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6