Cbt banned oak for "transphobic" poasts...

deport_liberals · 7636

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
on: October 22, 2020, 07:25:38 AM
...or so my sources are telling me.  Some people just can't get along anywhere.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 07:42:02 AM
 Lmao! What?!  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 08:04:29 AM
https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/fucking-anti-maskers/32355

Oak didnt say anything transphobic. The phobic psycho in that thread was fucking Dildo.

So Dildo defends protests, claims protests do not "seem to be spreading" Covid....but is throwing an entitled tantrum over people not wearing masks outside as they pass the dickwad.

I like how this nazi facist peice of shit actually said the space outside belongs to him. Saying "wear a mask in MY space".  These far left fucks think the world is owned by them....but we knew that. It's his world, and you better act right in it.

Then the psycho admitted it feels entitled to violence on people who pass its entitled ass on a sidewalk or anywhere outside without a mask.  Saying they will get an elbow to the face.

So this dumb fuck can reject medical facts and dictate to others how they should behave outside, which is his space, or else he can physically assault them.

I'm sure this unhinged hostility doesnt apply to rioters without a mask and you see plenty. Running around in a large cluster of people with no mask, there is a much higher risk of spread than passing someone on a sidewalk or feild where there is no cluster of people.

But alas.....its Dildos land and if you fail to cater to his paranoia he can assault you. Just like he can call your job and tell your boss you are a racist if you are right wing and/or support the President.

So Oak said something about the hormones the psycho takes and got banned and unbanned for saying something "transphobic".

I swear these far lefters are the most ignorant, entitled, narcissistic and violent fucks in the country.  They view themselves as more intelligent and more important than anyone and they give themselves a right to do whatever they want.

It's so baffling they call other people fascists. They ARE the fascists.

While I defend liberty and individual rights and freedoms....these people want their way and state/government control of everything from education, medical care and income and every narrative. If you disagree with them, they smear you as racist/white supremacists or right wing terrorist and they either get violent or try to destroy your life.

But they are allowed to violate their own "rules" like masks. If you are protesting without a mask.. ..well data says it doesnt spread.  If you are jogging without a mask? Dildo the far left fascist can elbow you in the face because the outside is his. And the data doesnt matter here.....because he says "the WH controls the CDC". So he can pick and chose what data is good and what data he can disregard and elbow you in the face over if you follow it. THEY make the rules. You best mind them.  :crazy:

How do people get this ignorant and selfish and whacked?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 08:55:24 AM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 08:14:16 AM
Drugs and hormones are a heady combination.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 08:17:34 AM
Oh and Hi Peaches!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 08:33:00 AM
Drugs and hormones are a heady combination.

This is how most of the radicals think.

Its THEIR world, we are just guests in it and we need to give them what they want, speak how they tell us, think how they "educate" us, or else we should face consequences.

They are not obligated to foster mutual respect and understanding or function peacefully among diversity. They are right, we are stupid ignorant dogshit. And theyll destroy communities and brutalize people because they are so righteous.

Fight back in defense and you are a white supremacist. Or some form of bigot.

The fact we have a major political party, and people with authority like governors/mayors and AGs pandering to this mentality ....even at the expense of citizens..  is terrifying.  Covid 1984 is just a political weapon.

Or Well, what can we do
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 08:46:33 AM
 And yes I'm calling THIS trans person "him".

Because I have no respect whatsoever for extremist psychos who support political violence and destruction and if this ignorant fucksocket can label people "racists" for disagreeing with him politically, I have no problem using biologically given pronouns. Any other trans person I've encountered I've respected pronouns.....but I'm intentionally not with him.

Fuck HIS hotdog water smelling ass.

And Ape is over there claiming that ACB confirmation is how we get "Sharia law".

These people who think like this are the fascists. They are ignorant, racist, bigoted and violent and forceful. Yet.... this is how they scream about their opposition.

Its classic projection and gaslighting. They are narcissists.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 09:15:50 AM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 09:44:37 AM
More even than liberalism, the totalitarian urge is what unites them.  So naturally when the racist totalitarians like oak meet the tranny freakshow totalitarians there will be blood.

Normally they keep the infighting on their j00hate secret board though.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 09:47:56 AM
Wait... Cow got banned from the communist brokeass transexual forum?

What did she do to piss off that unemployable reject degenerate druggie piece of shit THIS TIME:crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 09:49:54 AM
19 guests.

All the reject wankers from CBT are camped here

Don't worry tards, soon as Trump wins you'll see me there and your little hash and dash plugins wont do shit to stop me  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #10 on: October 22, 2020, 01:49:27 PM
  Covid 1984 is just a political weapon.

Or Well, what can we do

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 06:57:09 PM
This is how most of the radicals think.

Its THEIR world, we are just guests in it and we need to give them what they want, speak how they tell us, think how they "educate" us, or else we should face consequences.

They are not obligated to foster mutual respect and understanding or function peacefully among diversity. They are right, we are stupid ignorant dogshit. And theyll destroy communities and brutalize people because they are so righteous.

Fight back in defense and you are a white supremacist. Or some form of bigot.

The fact we have a major political party, and people with authority like governors/mayors and AGs pandering to this mentality ....even at the expense of citizens..  is terrifying.  Covid 1984 is just a political weapon.

Or Well, what can we do
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 2    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 22, 2020, 06:58:02 PM
Oak can find something to hate about literally anyone.  This is like the third or fourth time Billdo has banned her. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 22, 2020, 07:00:45 PM
More even than liberalism, the totalitarian urge is what unites them.  So naturally when the racist totalitarians like oak meet the tranny freakshow totalitarians there will be blood.

Normally they keep the infighting on their j00hate secret board though.

I hope you honestly haven't deluded yourself into believing that totalitarianism is a liberal thing.  The reality is, there are totalitarians on both ends of the spectrum.  Anyone who has clear critical thinking skills knows this is a fact.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 22, 2020, 07:36:01 PM
Jesus H Christ, Dovey.  Can you get any more judgmental and bigoted, and apply any more stereotypes to an entire half of a nation of people whom you clearly do not understand at all?  You sound narrow minded and entirely uneducated.  SMH

So 4 years of literally watching people act like this and call conservatives uneducated racist bigots who deserve violence is a "stereotype"?

I've venting on daily behaviour from these people.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2732 / -1609
Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 07:50:57 PM
Oak can find something to hate about literally anyone.  This is like the third or fourth time Billdo has banned her.
..and it was his sanctioning of her return on appeals by Percy (of this board)
 and all the other good citizens standing by and doing nothing
 that was cause of you and I leaving.

Good to see how that worked out for CBT and its retard management.

Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 22, 2020, 08:01:55 PM
..and it was his sanctioning of her return on appeals by Percy (of this board)
 and all the other good citizens standing by and doing nothing
 that was cause of you and I leaving.

Good to see how that worked out for CBT and its retard management.

There's a lot of that "good citizens standing by and doing nothing" virus going around most of these boards.  Present board no exception whatsoever.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 22, 2020, 08:05:56 PM
So 4 years of literally watching people act like this and call conservatives uneducated racist bigots who deserve violence is a "stereotype"?

I've venting on daily behaviour from these people.

Who are "these people"?  You call them liberals.  But A, not all liberals are doing this, so it is specific people you're talking about, not a whole group.  Blaming an entire group for the actions of a few is the definition of bigotry.  And B, the fact that you ignore all the nastiness coming from some prominent and loud Cons is further proof of your bigotry and refusal to acknowledge facts.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 08:17:59 PM
Who are "these people"?  You call them liberals.  But A, not all liberals are doing this, so it is specific people you're talking about, not a whole group.  Blaming an entire group for the actions of a few is the definition of bigotry.  And B, the fact that you ignore all the nastiness coming from some prominent and loud Cons is further proof of your bigotry and refusal to acknowledge facts.

It's a basket of deplorables thing, you wouldn't understand.  :shrug2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 22, 2020, 08:26:02 PM

It's a basket of deplorables thing, you wouldn't understand.  :shrug2:

You're right.  It is hard for me to understand, since your president is so unerringly polite, and never calls anyone names.  I see your point.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6