Author Topic: Cbt banned oak for "transphobic" poasts...  (Read 7628 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Cbt banned oak for "transphobic" poasts...
« on: October 22, 2020, 06:57:09 PM »
This is how most of the radicals think.

Its THEIR world, we are just guests in it and we need to give them what they want, speak how they tell us, think how they "educate" us, or else we should face consequences.

They are not obligated to foster mutual respect and understanding or function peacefully among diversity. They are right, we are stupid ignorant dogshit. And theyll destroy communities and brutalize people because they are so righteous.

Fight back in defense and you are a white supremacist. Or some form of bigot.

The fact we have a major political party, and people with authority like governors/mayors and AGs pandering to this mentality ....even at the expense of citizens..  is terrifying.  Covid 1984 is just a political weapon.

Or Well, what can we do
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 2    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 06:58:02 PM »
Oak can find something to hate about literally anyone.  This is like the third or fourth time Billdo has banned her. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 07:00:45 PM »
More even than liberalism, the totalitarian urge is what unites them.  So naturally when the racist totalitarians like oak meet the tranny freakshow totalitarians there will be blood.

Normally they keep the infighting on their j00hate secret board though.

I hope you honestly haven't deluded yourself into believing that totalitarianism is a liberal thing.  The reality is, there are totalitarians on both ends of the spectrum.  Anyone who has clear critical thinking skills knows this is a fact.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 08:01:55 PM »
..and it was his sanctioning of her return on appeals by Percy (of this board)
 and all the other good citizens standing by and doing nothing
 that was cause of you and I leaving.

Good to see how that worked out for CBT and its retard management.

There's a lot of that "good citizens standing by and doing nothing" virus going around most of these boards.  Present board no exception whatsoever.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 08:05:56 PM »
So 4 years of literally watching people act like this and call conservatives uneducated racist bigots who deserve violence is a "stereotype"?

I've venting on daily behaviour from these people.

Who are "these people"?  You call them liberals.  But A, not all liberals are doing this, so it is specific people you're talking about, not a whole group.  Blaming an entire group for the actions of a few is the definition of bigotry.  And B, the fact that you ignore all the nastiness coming from some prominent and loud Cons is further proof of your bigotry and refusal to acknowledge facts.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 08:26:02 PM »

It's a basket of deplorables thing, you wouldn't understand.  :shrug2:

You're right.  It is hard for me to understand, since your president is so unerringly polite, and never calls anyone names.  I see your point.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 06:57:44 AM »
I never really hated Libtards until Trump became our beloved President.

Now I do.

So your brain is failing you.  Not news.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 05:18:58 PM »
Lots of stockholm syndrome over there.  They don't even know how unfree they are.  Witness apeman...unable to speak anymore...can only copy and paste the occupy democraps facebook feed.

Come on, Wilford.  You know that's not true.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 05:22:17 PM »
You're a runaway coward thief who had a hissyfit that America wasn't un-free enough...

...so you departed in middle age to greener pastures....a shithole called Portugal.

People from Portugal regularly try to move elsewhere...

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! I moved to the second world with my first world assets in my later years" reads like Bernie Sanders book deal and takings with no action behind the words.

YOU are a hypocrite dumbarse cunt who is only out for yourself when it doesn't suit you.

YOU ARE SCUM to me.

I know your type anywhere because I left the US on my own at the age of 21 with no money or support network and I had to to work even harder to get what I lost Iin the move.

You are a cowardly little piece of shit and I hope you die.

Seriously... I seriously hope you have a stroke the moment you read this, traitor scum....

Is Dovey going to remind us all how libs are the violent ones and the haters after reading that?  You've made one assumption after another there, based on no facts whatsoever.  I hope that fed your addiction to hatred well, you twat.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 05:26:35 PM »
They all have to tip toe around the owner.  That's why I didnt bother signing up when I was invited.

They are very hostile towards oppositing views and will just attack you personally.  That Marxist whackjob was calling America "AmeriKKKa"......it was disgusting.

I wasnt going to waste my time. They have a libertarian over there who wants to vote for Jo....they were shit to him as well.

Dildo and Apey are radicals. If they dont get their way or like a view they think rage mode is acceptable. Narcs.

Yeah.  I know.  It's completely different than the way Smegma, Arms Dealer Brat, Aryan Meathead, Rancid, and you fling around your hatred and intolerance.  Yours is awesome because you agree with it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 05:30:03 PM »
I have already excoriated you on the inherent hatred that is the current expression of your chosen and professed ideology, dear.  Don't take it out on poor Freud when he returns what you people have given these past four years now.

Arms Dealer Brat called ME scum and wished for me to die.  I'm completely unsure what you think I'M taking out on poor little HIM.  I've never told a single person on any board that I hoped he or she would die, no matter how hateful any of them were.  You righties spew hatred constantly, but you're so delusional, you think your hatred is the righteous kind.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 05:42:57 PM »
Calm down, honey, and think for just a moment.

For the past four years you people (Leftists) have gone completely off the rails regarding Donald Trump (and his supporters).

Freud is doing nothing moar that troalling you by giving back the same rhetoric that anyone can read straight from the typing fingers of "you people" on just about any Twitter feed or Facebook page that hasn't been yet banned.

Isn't there some bible thing about removing the log from your own eye before doing something or other about a mote in someone else's eye?  I ain't a big bible guy, so I don't know.

I do know the gods like a good laugh now and then, though.

I guess the dementia has set in and you have forgotten the 8 years of Obama hate you idjits spewed.  It was laughable, because Obama is actually a Republican lite, but you people were so enraged that we had a black president, you just couldn't fucking stand it.  Yeah, dude.  There's a damn giant redwood in your eye.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 06:27:40 PM »
Ya know Lotus, I've never had the desire to commit genocide until I started paying attention to what liberals were saying, 10 years ago I'd say

It all start when the booze-hound corrupt shitbag Lula (once the dearie of the left all over the world and today, a disgraced piece of shit that's still free only because he appointed a bunch of corrupt commie judges to the supreme court) said that everything that's wrong with the world is because of  "white people with blue eyes"

So it only took a little research to see what's really going on with the "peace and love" people.

Rancid, you have to wake up and realize that ALL world leaders are scum, right and left.  Liars, thieves, murderers.  The people, in all cases, are just pawns.  This political crap is MEANT to separate us so the leaders can manipulate and control us more easily.

I could go to any of these boards and lift quotes from five years ago of ALL of you spewing hatred for the left.  You have selective amnesia.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 06:29:45 PM »
Oh yeah, your mulatto commie godlet.  It seems like only yesterday you people were making excuses for rodeo clowns being fired for daring to wear an Obama mask whilst doing their rodeo clown antics.'

Remember that?

Sorry.  Your racial shit is dog-eared, tired and old.

We didn't "hate" Barry Obama anywhere near the magnitude of "hate" you people have spewed these last four years.  And whatever "hate" we might have expressed for your little mulatto communist community organizer certainly never extended to HATE for anyone that might have been beguiled into voting for the swarthy Leninist.

No, dear, all you people have now is HATE.  HATE is what you people are all about.

I do not like Obama.  I'm telling you that for the thirtieth time.  You people spew hatred, just as the oligarch owners of the country want you to do.  Good little pawns.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »
You seem to forget that I was around during a goodly porting of your posting days during Obama the Last's Administration.  If you really didn't worship Barry's purple popsicle-stained lips, then you fooled me good.

I don't know what you're talking about.  I never liked Obama or Clinton.  However, I did defend them both against con hypocrisy.  That doesn't mean I liked them.  I thought they were lying corporate tools, so I don't know how you got "worship" out of that, other than that you have a knee jerk reaction that makes you believe anyone who calls out cons on their bullshit must love dems.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 09:17:10 PM »
See, that kind of ridiculous bullshit right there just proves how loony left you really are. Him being black didnt bother me but him being a stupid leftist nigger did!

Name three things he did that were actually liberal as opposed to corporate.  And don't say Obamacare.  That was pure corporate bullshit.  No single payer involved.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2020, 11:36:45 PM »
Fuck sakes lotus, obama care IS leftist. All the damned leaked memos straight up admitted that it was a step in moving the country to government healthcare or single payer. Why the fuck do you lie about such basic shit lady?

Obamacare is not leftist.  It's a guarantee that people without insurance will pay insurance companies to get insurance they can't afford.  You're a tool.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 09:19:40 AM »
Yeah. People were forced to buy shitty insurance or receive a fine. People who couldnt afford either. It also raised insurance for everyone else. As well as premiums and deductibles. It drove up costs across the board and it fucked up a lot of peoples regular medical care access. People were insulin hoarding because of costs.

Here is what I dont understand. If you want healthcare access for everyone......how can you not celebrate lowered costs?

Healthcare was better BEFORE the ACA. I went through 23 kidney procedures and a drug addiction during this. I cannot even tell you how complicated and expensive the ACA made that very traumatic experience. My brother has MS, taking care of his mother(who has cancer). You wouldnt believe how rough that's been.

I worked on a advanced dementia hospice unit and there were elderly people who would fall and their families would tell us not to send them out(on hospice) because they couldnt afford it.

If we are going to improve healthcare, we have to actually improve it. Not destroy our citizens ability to have more medical options and drive people into poverty. Forcing people to buy insurance and then thinking the ACA is working well because more people are covered is insane. It just is.

No shit more people are covered. They were forced at the threat of fines to have shitty insurance.

Come on, Dovey.  You understand this.  Lowered costs are meaningless if you can't afford the lower cost, either.   I live in a country where no one goes without healthcare, ever, and there aren't any homeless people.  Life expectancy is longer here.   I don't know why conservatives and corporate "liberals" are so dead set against living the way Jesus wanted people to live.  It's not communism.  It has no resemblance to communism.  It is a capitalist society that legislates common decency and to a very small degree legislates against greed. Greed is still everywhere, but that small degree makes a difference in the quality of life for working people.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 09:31:00 AM »
The ACA demanded by law that anybody gainfully  employed pay a huge premium to subscribe themselves and fund anybody not gainfully employed, who DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY such premiums. I have friends and family members with families that had to pay 5-8k in the US before they were even covered by the substandard scheme.

THAT is socialism.... it's a defacto tax on earnings, savings, and people's sense of fair play.

I also know of two doctors who just quit because it fucked up their businesses.

Grow a spine.

First of all, ACA sucks.  I said that already.  Second of all, We paid 10k a year before ACA and 10k after.  Either way, American medical care fucking SUCKS.  Even if your employer pays for it, copays and deductibles ruin tens of thousands of people a year.  It SUCKS.  You live in a country where you don't have to pay any such fees and you sit behind your keyboard telling Americans to suck it up, and just die or go bankrupt if they can't afford the evil healthcare system in the US.  Fuck you, you completely selfish son of a death merchant.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 09:37:55 AM »
Every single state in the US has a medical program for people who cannot afford medical costs. And the ACA certainly damaged that with all the higher costs it brought.

And if someone is too poor to afford even the lower costs.....how do you think that forced insurance purchase or fine treated them?  There are people who have lost their homes because of this.

And people who were insulin hoarding(there are deaths because of insulin hoarding) can afford enough insulin now. Pharmacists are now allowed to give people options to save money. Yanno they were not allowed to do that?

You really are clueless.  You don't seem to understand that that system does nothing for people who are basically lower middle to middle class.  They don't qualify for subsidies and they can't afford the premiums.  Trust me, I was one of those people.  Made too much for any program out there to help me, did not make enough to fork over 10k a year just to get the insurance, then the added expense of copays and deductibles.  Just because you're not in that position doesn't mean there aren't millions of people who are.  Your basic flaw, like most cons, is your inability to imagine that there are people whose lives are very different from yours.

And how many fucking times do I have to say Obamacare sucks, too?

Yes, Dovey.  I know cons and corporate dems in Congress voted down Bernie's bill to make pharmaceuticals affordable.  And many, many people have lost their homes over not being able to afford copays, even though they have insurance.  How do you deny this?  You only see the bad in Obamacare, but ignore the bad in the ENTIRE system, before and after ACA.

Your kidney procedures were covered, probably because you were poor.  Good for you.  If I had had to do that, it would have been 100% my cost, because I wasn't poor enough or rich enough. 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6