Author Topic: Cbt banned oak for "transphobic" poasts...  (Read 7631 times)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Re: Cbt banned oak for "transphobic" poasts...
« on: October 22, 2020, 07:42:02 AM »
 Lmao! What?!  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:04:29 AM »
https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/fucking-anti-maskers/32355

Oak didnt say anything transphobic. The phobic psycho in that thread was fucking Dildo.

So Dildo defends protests, claims protests do not "seem to be spreading" Covid....but is throwing an entitled tantrum over people not wearing masks outside as they pass the dickwad.

I like how this nazi facist peice of shit actually said the space outside belongs to him. Saying "wear a mask in MY space".  These far left fucks think the world is owned by them....but we knew that. It's his world, and you better act right in it.

Then the psycho admitted it feels entitled to violence on people who pass its entitled ass on a sidewalk or anywhere outside without a mask.  Saying they will get an elbow to the face.

So this dumb fuck can reject medical facts and dictate to others how they should behave outside, which is his space, or else he can physically assault them.

I'm sure this unhinged hostility doesnt apply to rioters without a mask and you see plenty. Running around in a large cluster of people with no mask, there is a much higher risk of spread than passing someone on a sidewalk or feild where there is no cluster of people.

But alas.....its Dildos land and if you fail to cater to his paranoia he can assault you. Just like he can call your job and tell your boss you are a racist if you are right wing and/or support the President.

So Oak said something about the hormones the psycho takes and got banned and unbanned for saying something "transphobic".

I swear these far lefters are the most ignorant, entitled, narcissistic and violent fucks in the country.  They view themselves as more intelligent and more important than anyone and they give themselves a right to do whatever they want.

It's so baffling they call other people fascists. They ARE the fascists.

While I defend liberty and individual rights and freedoms....these people want their way and state/government control of everything from education, medical care and income and every narrative. If you disagree with them, they smear you as racist/white supremacists or right wing terrorist and they either get violent or try to destroy your life.

But they are allowed to violate their own "rules" like masks. If you are protesting without a mask.. ..well data says it doesnt spread.  If you are jogging without a mask? Dildo the far left fascist can elbow you in the face because the outside is his. And the data doesnt matter here.....because he says "the WH controls the CDC". So he can pick and chose what data is good and what data he can disregard and elbow you in the face over if you follow it. THEY make the rules. You best mind them.  :crazy:

How do people get this ignorant and selfish and whacked?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 08:55:24 AM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 08:33:00 AM »
Drugs and hormones are a heady combination.

This is how most of the radicals think.

Its THEIR world, we are just guests in it and we need to give them what they want, speak how they tell us, think how they "educate" us, or else we should face consequences.

They are not obligated to foster mutual respect and understanding or function peacefully among diversity. They are right, we are stupid ignorant dogshit. And theyll destroy communities and brutalize people because they are so righteous.

Fight back in defense and you are a white supremacist. Or some form of bigot.

The fact we have a major political party, and people with authority like governors/mayors and AGs pandering to this mentality ....even at the expense of citizens..  is terrifying.  Covid 1984 is just a political weapon.

Or Well, what can we do
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 08:46:33 AM »
 And yes I'm calling THIS trans person "him".

Because I have no respect whatsoever for extremist psychos who support political violence and destruction and if this ignorant fucksocket can label people "racists" for disagreeing with him politically, I have no problem using biologically given pronouns. Any other trans person I've encountered I've respected pronouns.....but I'm intentionally not with him.

Fuck HIS hotdog water smelling ass.

And Ape is over there claiming that ACB confirmation is how we get "Sharia law".

These people who think like this are the fascists. They are ignorant, racist, bigoted and violent and forceful. Yet.... this is how they scream about their opposition.

Its classic projection and gaslighting. They are narcissists.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 09:15:50 AM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:36:01 PM »
Jesus H Christ, Dovey.  Can you get any more judgmental and bigoted, and apply any more stereotypes to an entire half of a nation of people whom you clearly do not understand at all?  You sound narrow minded and entirely uneducated.  SMH

So 4 years of literally watching people act like this and call conservatives uneducated racist bigots who deserve violence is a "stereotype"?

I've venting on daily behaviour from these people.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 10:17:31 AM »
Who are "these people"?  You call them liberals.  But A, not all liberals are doing this, so it is specific people you're talking about, not a whole group.  Blaming an entire group for the actions of a few is the definition of bigotry.  And B, the fact that you ignore all the nastiness coming from some prominent and loud Cons is further proof of your bigotry and refusal to acknowledge facts.

This is what I'm talking about.

It's really only a few that do not constantly insult, belittle and label everyone not on their side of the spectrum.

Now there are gangs of them constantly protesting and rioting about an issue that doesnt exist. 

I dont see how I'm a bigot for pointing out how condescending and nasty most leftists have become. And if you point it out, mostly they turn blame right back on you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 04:34:38 PM »
 I can hang out with leftist and get along very well as long as we avoid certain deep topics because Im very uncomfortable with the tone they take.  They always start patronizing and condescending. Twisting your words. Completely unable to understand where you are coming from. It's impossible to have a REAL genuine discussion.

Never could I bang a leftist guy. At least not on purpose.

They lack a certain manliness. I need to view my male partner as stronger than me. And AS confident and comfortable in his own skin as I am in mine.

The closest interaction I've had with any left leaning male in that way was Poofturd. Just look how that went  :dizzy:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 05:00:53 PM »
:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

You know its true  :biglaugha:

If I'm gonna bang clits with someone.....I'll skip the manbun and lectures  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 05:03:20 PM »
Maybe they have children and/or grandchildren who are transgender, eh Bigly?

Maybe so do we......but we still arent fascists so they have no fucking excuses.

Just weak and controlling.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 09:34:39 AM »
I guess if the owner has 'BeenTrippin' for as long as the board's been around then their abilities to discern a post from an attack or troll must be somewhat skewed?

:popcorn:

Everyone is a bigot who disagrees with the dildo in the slightest.

Dildo raged in typical marxist fashion that he will burn the board before letting a bigot post bigotty things. (A bigot here is whatever Dildo says is a bigot)

Right after saying he will elbow complete strangers in the face if they outside jogging in HIS space with a mask.

Total statist psycho.....thinks he is anti establishment.

:dizzy:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 09:57:36 AM »
Lots of stockholm syndrome over there.  They don't even know how unfree they are.  Witness apeman...unable to speak anymore...can only copy and paste the occupy democraps facebook feed.

They all have to tip toe around the owner.  That's why I didnt bother signing up when I was invited.

They are very hostile towards oppositing views and will just attack you personally.  That Marxist whackjob was calling America "AmeriKKKa"......it was disgusting.

I wasnt going to waste my time. They have a libertarian over there who wants to vote for Jo....they were shit to him as well.

Dildo and Apey are radicals. If they dont get their way or like a view they think rage mode is acceptable. Narcs.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 09:01:13 AM »
Obamacare is not leftist.  It's a guarantee that people without insurance will pay insurance companies to get insurance they can't afford.  You're a tool.

Yeah. People were forced to buy shitty insurance or receive a fine. People who couldnt afford either. It also raised insurance for everyone else. As well as premiums and deductibles. It drove up costs across the board and it fucked up a lot of peoples regular medical care access. People were insulin hoarding because of costs.

Here is what I dont understand. If you want healthcare access for everyone......how can you not celebrate lowered costs?

Healthcare was better BEFORE the ACA. I went through 23 kidney procedures and a drug addiction during this. I cannot even tell you how complicated and expensive the ACA made that very traumatic experience. My brother has MS, taking care of his mother(who has cancer). You wouldnt believe how rough that's been.

I worked on a advanced dementia hospice unit and there were elderly people who would fall and their families would tell us not to send them out(on hospice) because they couldnt afford it. (This is actually NOT an ethics violation if the patient is on hospice. Even though its insanely unethical to have such high costs that people actually have to make these decisions).

If we are going to improve healthcare, we have to actually improve it. Not destroy our citizens ability to have more medical options and drive people into poverty. Forcing people to buy insurance and then thinking the ACA is working well because more people are covered is insane. It just is.

No shit more people are covered. They were forced at the threat of fines to have shitty insurance.

I've noticed leftists who praise the ACA also support legal and assisted euthanasia.....so I guess it's good they at least want you to be able to off yourself when you go bankrupt or you are so tired with being shuffled around the system and suffering from unmanaged pain).

If we ever end up with federal government ran insurance....which sounds good, btw but would be a friggin nightmare.....I hope all the medical/pharmaceutical costs are way down. Because dumping more money....more tax money....into a broken and grotesquely expensive healthcare system only does more harm. Why cant we find a better solution than universal? This is what bothers me about this topic. People who want universal get defensive when you point out the flaws, they often dont want to acknowledge the issues that come with it. They wont hear how the ACA has harmed people. And they claim they dont want human beings to suffer.......but we cant solve problems that cause suffering if people refuse to admit the suffering and struggling is happening.

We dont have to agree 100 percent politically to understand we are on the same team.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:26:19 AM by Dovey »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 09:31:39 AM »
Come on, Dovey.  You understand this.  Lowered costs are meaningless if you can't afford the lower cost, either.   I live in a country where no one goes without healthcare, ever, and there aren't any homeless people.  Life expectancy is longer here.   I don't know why conservatives and corporate "liberals" are so dead set against living the way Jesus wanted people to live.  It's not communism.  It has no resemblance to communism.  It is a capitalist society that legislates common decency and to a very small degree legislates against greed. Greed is still everywhere, but that small degree makes a difference in the quality of life for working people.

Every single state in the US has a medical program for people who cannot afford medical costs. And the ACA certainly damaged that with all the higher costs it brought.

And if someone is too poor to afford even the lower costs.....how do you think that forced insurance purchase or fine treated them?  There are people who have lost their homes because of this.

And people who were insulin hoarding(there are deaths because of insulin hoarding) can afford enough insulin now. Pharmacists are now allowed to give people options to save money. Yanno they were not allowed to do that? 

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 09:47:44 AM »
 I'm sure universal health works MUCH better in a much smaller country of generally healthier people than it would here in America. A much larger, more populated country that is divided into states.

Larger countries with universal have people that end up waiting too long on lists for critical care. Here in the US that doesnt happen....even if you are dirt poor, you will receive medical attention. There are ethical obligations here that universal would thwart.

We need lowered costs. The issue of costs is a massive one.....we cannot just ignore that. We will taxing people into poverty.

Lowered costs and more patient responsibility. In America, many people live unhealthy and sedentary lifestyles. If we really want to be serious about our medical system, we have to start educating kids and putting a higher priority on over all health and routine medical checks.

People take shit care of themselves and only go to the doctor when they are ill....or when something is wrong.

And we cannot allow the government to dictate how doctors practice medicine. The administrative burden needs to be lifted off doctors.....as well as asine regulations that remove options that should only be decided by doctors and patients.

Doing something like a universal healthcare here would be like throwing gasoline on a fire. And it replaces the doctor/patient relationship with government regulations and loopholes. It's never a good thing for healthcare when the government is making decisions for you because they foot the bill. When funds start running low, the old and very sick will be sacrificed. Doctors will have to start making decisions they DONT want to make.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2020, 02:24:42 PM »
 Radicalism is a pretty overwhelming problem in this country today.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 06:16:34 PM »
Yea, I was viewed as wacko radical in the 80's, 90's, Y2K's......now, I aint quite so fukin radical now that the left has shown itself like I said it would for the past 30 years.

Believe me, I'm telling lots of motherfuckers "I TOLD YOU SO!" and they dont like it...or me sometimes.  :biglaugha:

Dont worry, none of the "irony" of my above post is missed by me. Still, I aint wrong.  :biggrin:

Transgender individuals are the new props of the more radical left. The exploitation of it I think is doing some serious harm.

Moreso if you have a very leftist single parent and the kid has a regular run of the mill gender crisis.....mom will go over board pushing the transgender thing when really it should just be left alone so the kid doesnt get a complex.

My cousin went through this thing where she became a "boy" for like, 8 months. This was back in the 80s. She was the second youngest in a family of 5 kids.....the first 4 females and the youngest, a boy.

So when her little brother was a baby, my cousin decided she was really a boy. She demanded we call her a "him". She wanted us to call her "Micheal".  She started dressing like a boy, chopped off her own hair, and started collecting baseball cards.....beyond that...we were Tom boys anyway so she didnt really need to change much else. She started talking kinda deeper and saying what she felt was "boy stuff".

We were like.....7 and 8.  I remember just thinking it was a game so I played along with it the entire time(I've always been into role play lol....I used to LARP as well as i got older).

After about 6 months of this, I'm not sure what happened but my cousin started having some huge crying meltdown. It turns out she was pretending to be a boy because she felt like her parents always wanted a boy(true) and now they had one, their daughters were shoved aside(also true....her parents were terrible). She went from being the baby to yesterdays news and it really hurt her. I guess my grandma put a picture of her brother up at our house, she saw it and just broke and was begging my grandma not to forget her

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 02:38:16 PM »
 Democrats do not really care about any of the minorities they pander to.

That should be obvious to anyone actually paying attention.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2022, 02:00:10 PM »
@Biggie Smiles you're gonna be beside yourself, Lotus finally posted a pic on BF and you haven't been around to see it.  :biglaugha:

Is that really her though?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2022, 04:20:19 PM »
 She doesnt look bad, guys. Come on.  :handbag:

I know shes an angry and mean person but she looks fine.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2022, 04:50:33 PM »
Is it true she looks like Howard Stern ?

:crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6