Author Topic: Keep the political shit off the BG  (Read 4919 times)

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Re: Keep the political shit off the BG
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2022, 01:01:36 AM »

I see politics everywhere and I won’t complain. I just won’t log in.

Let me ask you a question.  I just saw an article where some people are complaining that Will Smith is getting cancelled because he slapped Chris Rock at that awards show while Ezra Miller who plays DC Flash is just getting a slap on the wrist for all sorts of shit simply because Ezra is white and Will is black.  Number one, Ezra is due in court soon and I'm pretty sure Will never got charged for assault and number two is that these people seem to forget that my life was ruined when I wasted years of it watching Kevin Spacey get built up in House of Cards only to never witness MY payoff, i.e. his downfall because they killed his ass off and the show and sued him for ruining their show when they are the motherfuckers who ruined MY SHOW by killing his ass off!  This just in:  KEVIN SPACEY IS STILL WHITE!

Now... is this politics or is this TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT? 

I had covid twice btw so I feel your pain.  I'd like to feel the inside of your vagina with my penis too but maybe misogyny is also too political for you so please forgive me if I,  in any way, shape or form attempt to beguile you with anything more than just a REposted fifteen year old lol-cat meme in my vain attempt at soliciting a karma plussy by someone who is "turned off" by politics but keeps logging in to return to the joys of posts that makes lost scrolling shoutbox statements seem like Shakespeare. 

I mean let's just kill the threads and let all the shoutbox shit that scrolls away become posted threads if we really want the same level of inane dickheadedness.

I love you Countess but sometimes you really make me work for that love and I hate you for it.  So don't fucking die of covid.  Okay?  Ok.  If your having trouble breathing, let me know.  I have an oxygen pump.  In my pants.

Smooches. MNG
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6