Author Topic: Hey!!!!!!!  (Read 2326 times)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by RAVEN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +968 / -0
Hey!!!!!!!
« on: August 30, 2022, 12:59:30 PM »
Since I'm new to this site and not known by all, here's my hello :)

I'll start out by saying that I'm really not a great poster LMAOOOO!!!!!!  I'm extremely reserved in my real life and that def reflects how I post online, especially about politics, news etc.. 

I started my "forum life" on a gore site called the YNC.  The forum there was extremely informal and mainly consisted of 6 or 7 people fighting with each other every day.  It was a forum to basically run wild and try to fuck your opponent over. lmao!!   That's how I took up my favorite hobby, btw.  My Photoshopping started on that site and I'm thankful for that 

The YNC closed its forum due to a lack of participation around 2018.  That's when a group of us moved to The Bastard Factory.  Me, Swampduck, Shampy, 360, Jeannie, Scott and Mr Whipple  made the move to BF from that site after it closed down.

I've always been an "image person" and never really got into arguing about politics, discussing topics at length or sharing too much about myself LMAOOOOOOOO, so this will be a little adjustment for me since there aren't a lot of threads for posting images :)   I'll probably open up a PS thread a little later on, tho :)   

I do love reading posts, especially from users who are truly gifted writers, and those who are funny as well lol  That to me is more entertaining than posting myself.. If that makes sense?  Anyway... guess I'll see you around   

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Re: Hey!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:18:11 PM »
 Welcome Raven.

I think you are a great poster ♡
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 01:21:32 PM »
Welcome Raven.

I think you are a great poster ♡

Awwwwwww... thanks Pinocchio..  Oops.. I'm mean Dovey  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 03:12:21 PM »
Not to go off topic AND COMPLAINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!  lol.. but I wish there was a better selection of react emojis..  I'm a heart giver, ya know ?  :blowkiss:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by wizer
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1207 / -862
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 03:40:16 PM »
Just keep your own library and post them to a free image site, save the links to a text file and copy and paste as necessary.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 04:20:07 PM »
Not to go off topic AND COMPLAINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!  lol.. but I wish there was a better selection of react emojis..  I'm a heart giver, ya know ?  :blowkiss:

Agreed.

I shall nag Big when he returns from the Bahamas.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline The Countess

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by The Countess
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +398 / -15
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 07:28:29 PM »
I’m not trying to complain either but, this forum is not mobile friendly anymore.

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 01:36:01 PM »
Just keep your own library and post them to a free image site, save the links to a text file and copy and paste as necessary.

Hey, Wizer... Yeah.. I get what you're saying, but I'm not talking about the emojis used in posts.. I'm referring to these reaction emojis   

Hope you're doing good~ Been a while since I've seen you post.  Not sure we left on great terms at BF, but we'll start over here!  Cheers :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6