Author Topic: Do you bully friends  (Read 1997 times)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +968 / -0
Re: Do you bully friends
« on: September 04, 2022, 04:01:59 PM »
Any form of sales course has the same core aspect, you just chat and get people used to saying yes with questions to which it is the only answer then when you ask if they'll buy they're so used to saying yes they sign on the dotted line. There's many variants but that's the real basis.

lmao!!!!  I'm guessing Kirby sales people go through this training..  One came to my home years back when I was at work and my ex let her into the house. By the time she got done with her sales pitch he was ready to buy one of their overpriced vacuum cleaners, even tho we had just purchased a different brand 2 weeks prior ... wth?

Also, when I came home from work, she was sitting in my favorite chair, having a cup of coffee and watching a movie..  WELL how fucking comfy are you, biatch? lmao!!  Apparently, the salespeople are dropped off by a supervisor and she was waiting to be picked up.  When the supervisor came to get her.. it was damn near 9:00 pm and HE started giving another demo..  I said NO WAY!!!  I'm going to bed lol

What was really fucked up, is that my ex talked about that stupid fucking vacuum cleaner for 2 weeks, trying to convince me we needed it.   So yeah..  Trained salespeople are great at what they do... lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6