Author Topic: Photoshops/Digital Art created by members.  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Re: Photoshops/Digital Art created by members.
« on: September 02, 2022, 11:17:19 PM »
A little sumpthin-sumpthin I whipped up in the original SG days...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 11:19:59 PM »
From the PO forum...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 01:17:26 PM »
HAHA... NOOooo..  I only do animations to fuck around with people on forums, so I cheat ;)  Animations (frame by frame) are waaaay too time consuming for me.. 

My cheats------

Take the Killary Pig for instance..    I found a pic of a pig and chopped Killary's face on it.  Imported it into an app called muglife.. which animated her face. LOLOL.. Cool app if you ever want to try it out for a laugh :)

Other times I will steal an existing animation from the net and import it into photoshop and change the face to whoever I want to fuck with..  An example of that is the stickman animation with Cindy's head on it..   I found the stickman gif on the net, imported it into Photoshop and added his ugly mug :D   Depending on how "busy the animation is" I still have to go frame by frame and it's still time consuming.  That one was easy because his head is static, so I didn't have to change the position in each frame :)

I made this back in the TrollValhalla days.
The helmet is in PaintShopPro, then I used HitFilm to add the fire, then I believe it was AnimationShop (at that time it came bundled with PSP) to convert the .avi to .gif

It was a bit of a rush job so the first and last frames don't match perfectly; hence the jerkiness when the frames reset.

Sounds like and was a lot of extra steps but as you said it still beats the pants off of doing it one frame at a time. Heh

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6