Author Topic: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Flynn's I'm a fuckup message to Dove LOL
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2022, 12:48:06 PM »
I got permabanned (though he reversed it after a few days) because I responded to a post by Biggie discussing The Blue Cashew.  No warning, no rule breaking, though he did later reverse it.  I wonder if he just had a bad day or was drinking or something.

I forgot about that haha.

Yeah, I think BF likes the sauce and acts a bit rash at times when he's indulging.

I guess we're all guilty of that sometimes though, both online and offline. It is a pity that him and Big couldn't bury the hatchet though, but what can you do. Having the Honduran hog constantly in his ear certainly won't have helped matters...
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2022, 12:52:05 PM »
This is how "weak" Flynn is.

ReTaRdS

Bear in mind that this toxic fuck has the nerve to accuse others of taking the forums too seriously.  :coffee_beans:
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 12 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2022, 02:23:58 PM »

Yeah, I think BF likes the sauce and acts a bit rash at times when he's indulging.

I guess we're all guilty of that sometimes though, both online and offline. It is a pity that him and Big couldn't bury the hatchet though, but what can you do. Having the Honduran hog constantly in his ear certainly won't have helped matters...

I heard he bogarts the Manischewitz at Temple and then rage bans. Fukin jew!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2022, 03:18:03 PM »

Imagine choosing Oak over Big. Smh.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2022, 03:19:29 PM »
Bear in mind that this toxic fuck has the nerve to accuse others of taking the forums too seriously.  :coffee_beans:

While he foams at the mouth and has heart attacks because I dumped Poofer and I got his childs toy out of pawn and sent it directly to the child.

But somehow I'm the bad guy and the "scammer".

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2022, 03:22:20 PM »
While he foams at the mouth and has heart attacks because I dumped Poofer and I got his childs toy out of pawn and sent it directly to the child.

But somehow I'm the bad guy and the "scammer".

wait -- what?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2022, 04:16:42 PM »
wait -- what?

That's Flynns major mouth breathing complaint. That I somehow tried to scam money out of Poofer.

Poofer is broke. I had to use my own money to get his childs Switch out of pawn....when HE pawned it and claimed he would get it.  He started demanding I get it and refused to send the money to get it out with.

So he had a huge tantrum and was threatening me because he wanted me to use MY money to get the switch HE pawned and return it to him.  Claiming his child was devastated.

After enough of his drama.....I contacted his ex to verify that Switch was the childs. She told me it was. Also....the kids didnt even know it was gone.  So I shipped it to the child.

No way in fucking hell was I gonna spend MY money to get HIS Switch out and return to his dumb ass after his demands and threats.

If it wasnt the kids? I would have burned it and pissed on it and then mailed it back to him. I'm not kidding either. That's what I was gonna do. I reached out to the ex to make sure it belonged to the kid first.  That was the whole reason. Poofer was NEVER getting that Switch back from me after all his shitty threats.  Ever. Not in one piece. 

NO ONE speaks to me the way he did. I will never appease and reward that disgusting and abusive behaviour.

So yeah Flynn tries to protect Poofer from Poofers shit behavior by nonstop attacking me and accusing me of being everything Poofer is. And meltdowns nonstop over it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2022, 05:40:20 PM »
That's Flynns major mouth breathing complaint. That I somehow tried to scam money out of Poofer.

Poofer is broke. I had to use my own money to get his childs Switch out of pawn....when HE pawned it and claimed he would get it.  He started demanding I get it and refused to send the money to get it out with.

So he had a huge tantrum and was threatening me because he wanted me to use MY money to get the switch HE pawned and return it to him.  Claiming his child was devastated.

After enough of his drama.....I contacted his ex to verify that Switch was the childs. She told me it was. Also....the kids didnt even know it was gone.  So I shipped it to the child.

No way in fucking hell was I gonna spend MY money to get HIS Switch out and return to his dumb ass after his demands and threats.

If it wasnt the kids? I would have burned it and pissed on it and then mailed it back to him. I'm not kidding either. That's what I was gonna do. I reached out to the ex to make sure it belonged to the kid first.  That was the whole reason. Poofer was NEVER getting that Switch back from me after all his shitty threats.  Ever. Not in one piece. 

NO ONE speaks to me the way he did. I will never appease and reward that disgusting and abusive behaviour.

So yeah Flynn tries to protect Poofer from Poofers shit behavior by nonstop attacking me and accusing me of being everything Poofer is. And meltdowns nonstop over it.
How can an able-bodied adult let him or herself get so destitute.
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2022, 06:12:29 PM »
How can an able-bodied adult let him or herself get so destitute.

Shen.....it was only 106 bucks. I still have the pawn slip. That was it....this idiot couldnt pay for it. Literally threw narcissistic tantrums, tried to use emotional blackmail (with his own children....like I'm supposed to give a fuck if he does something that upsets his kids? HE is the "parent") and when none of that worked tried to threaten me and use ultimatums. When he could have just paid for it.

I was not going to send it back to him purely on principle.

If I found out it actually belonged to HIM.....there would have been some more pictures of that Switch getting tortured.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2022, 09:37:43 PM »

Does King Martini not work?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2022, 03:57:13 PM »
Does King Martini not work?

He said he did, but I do not think so.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by wizer
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1207 / -862
Re: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2022, 04:28:33 PM »
Hasn't this whole "Pawned game switch" fiasco been discussed for like the past 10 years or so?

It seems to have taken on a life of it's own and just perpetuates even though there's absolutely no reason for it to do so.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 3    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2022, 06:26:38 PM »
Shen.....it was only 106 bucks. I still have the pawn slip. That was it....this idiot couldnt pay for it. Literally threw narcissistic tantrums, tried to use emotional blackmail (with his own children....like I'm supposed to give a fuck if he does something that upsets his kids? HE is the "parent") and when none of that worked tried to threaten me and use ultimatums. When he could have just paid for it.

I was not going to send it back to him purely on principle.

If I found out it actually belonged to HIM.....there would have been some more pictures of that Switch getting tortured.

All for less than the price of 6 coffee mugs too.  Sad!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2022, 08:28:16 PM »

I remember he said he worked at Red Robin.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2022, 12:21:37 AM »

Ho does he survive?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2022, 10:36:41 AM »
Ho does he survive?

I imagine the same way cockroaches do.  I dont really know.  Luck and inheriting that house with his siblings I guess. He might get disability or other welfare. He might actually be working at night at some bar.

I know he doesnt work at RR and hasnt for years....he was fired a long time ago due to drama he caused while dating a waitress (the young pretty ex with the weird eye).  She actually had her family tell him she was dead to get him to leave her alone.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by RAVEN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +968 / -0
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2022, 10:53:17 AM »
She actually had her family tell him she was dead to get him to leave her alone.
You know the person is toxic AF when you have to fake your death to get out of a relationship lmao!!!!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2022, 11:00:03 AM »
I imagine the same way cockroaches do.  I dont really know.  Luck and inheriting that house with his siblings I guess. He might get disability or other welfare. He might actually be working at night at some bar.

I know he doesnt work at RR and hasnt for years....he was fired a long time ago due to drama he caused while dating a waitress (the young pretty ex with the weird eye).  She actually had her family tell him she was dead to get him to leave her alone.

Was the the chick with the crazy eye?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2022, 11:56:58 AM »
Was the the chick with the crazy eye?

Yep.   :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2022, 11:57:34 AM »
You know the person is toxic AF when you have to fake your death to get out of a relationship lmao!!!!!!

He is a real piece of work. If herpes were a person, it would be Poofer.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6