Author Topic: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
Re: Flynn's I'm a fuckup message to Dove LOL
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:43:52 PM »
I heard he was pulling his hair out because of people discussing this site

started word censoring and all  :biglaugha:
I'll login soon....if I'm not banned..

If I'm not I'll mention SG 2.0
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -2 Post Total)

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 12:46:44 PM »
This was the apology message to Dove after Flynn didn't have the self-control at BF to be a moderator :/  She moved Dovey's legit political thread to Meltdown out of being a butthurt LOSER! lol.

Prepare yourselves because it is cringy   :facepalm:

To my knowledge, none of the people who use the Flynn handle are female..

Although, King Martini admitted Flynn is a fictional character and one of the people who use that handle is a lady.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 09:37:43 PM »
That's Flynns major mouth breathing complaint. That I somehow tried to scam money out of Poofer.

Poofer is broke. I had to use my own money to get his childs Switch out of pawn....when HE pawned it and claimed he would get it.  He started demanding I get it and refused to send the money to get it out with.

So he had a huge tantrum and was threatening me because he wanted me to use MY money to get the switch HE pawned and return it to him.  Claiming his child was devastated.

After enough of his drama.....I contacted his ex to verify that Switch was the childs. She told me it was. Also....the kids didnt even know it was gone.  So I shipped it to the child.

No way in fucking hell was I gonna spend MY money to get HIS Switch out and return to his dumb ass after his demands and threats.

If it wasnt the kids? I would have burned it and pissed on it and then mailed it back to him. I'm not kidding either. That's what I was gonna do. I reached out to the ex to make sure it belonged to the kid first.  That was the whole reason. Poofer was NEVER getting that Switch back from me after all his shitty threats.  Ever. Not in one piece. 

NO ONE speaks to me the way he did. I will never appease and reward that disgusting and abusive behaviour.

So yeah Flynn tries to protect Poofer from Poofers shit behavior by nonstop attacking me and accusing me of being everything Poofer is. And meltdowns nonstop over it.
Does King Martini not work?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 12:21:37 AM »

He said he did, but I do not think so.
Ho does he survive?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6