Admin/Snowflakes4Trump

Fashionista · 3029

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
on: September 21, 2022, 01:36:23 PM
He posts at least once a day at TBC and only in Politics..

But, he never posts about political issues, only criminal investigations, and rumours about the former president..

I know TBC only has three weeks left, but I am dumping them in the Miscellaneous Thread Derailment in Rejected that was created for Seamajor..

I believe Admin will eventually show up here in our guest section doing the same.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 02:31:04 PM

I believe Admin will eventually show up here in our guest section doing the same.

no he wont

his ip addresses will get banned once he starts in with that dumb shit.

let him keep his drooling TDS spam over at Dipshit Factory
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 03:19:29 PM
 He comes into politcal sections just to shit post and be hateful.

He never actually discusses anything. He posted a thread on BF that is about the vulgar sexual identity politcs being pushed in schools....but only to shit on people who expose it and fight against it.   So he bitches about those of us who are actually posting about the topic.

We will show several examples of the queer theory vileness in schools and he starts posting corporate media articles accusing his politcal opposition of racism.  With no comments or context.

It's like he thinks anything dems/progs do is acceptable because "racism".  Its truly deluded. Let pedos and predators teach in schools and push leftwing sexual identity politics propaganda and let very sexually graphic adult books be accessible to children....because corporate media says some Republican is racist. Dems are allowed to sexualize children now because its fighting "racism".

It makes no sense. I think he just looks for any excuse he can to hate people.

Offline The Countess

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +398 / -15
Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 04:26:10 PM
I think he’s really Sindy’s boyfriend. I swear I do
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 5    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 24 Post Total)

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 06:45:02 PM
Another rumour spam post by Admin that has nothing to do with issues after I told him for about the twentieth time not to do that in Politics......take it to Rejected..

He probably went to BF or CBT telling them how he was panel abused.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 06:50:28 PM

He never actually discusses anything. He posted a thread on BF that is about the vulgar sexual identity politcs being pushed in schools....but only to shit on people who expose it and fight against it.   So he bitches about those of us who are actually posting about the topic.

We will show several examples of the queer theory vileness in schools and he starts posting corporate media articles accusing his politcal opposition of racism.  With no comments or context.

It's like he thinks anything dems/progs do is acceptable because "racism".  Its truly deluded. Let pedos and predators teach in schools and push leftwing sexual identity politics propaganda and let very sexually graphic adult books be accessible to children....because corporate media says some Republican is racist. Dems are allowed to sexualize children now because its fighting "racism".

Not once has he ever posted about issues..

Seoul has tried to engage him, challenge him but all he has done is say Seoul is part of the right wing echo chamber..

I'm not that political, but if I post in Politics, it's about political issues..

Admin only posts in politics, but doen't know or care about political issues.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +114 / -296
Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 06:50:51 PM
Another rumour spam post by Admin that has nothing to do with issues after I told him for about the twentieth time not to do that in Politics......take it to Rejected..

He probably went to BF or CBT telling them how he was panel abused.

Sounds like your feeling are hurt?

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 06:53:10 PM
It looks like your comprehension skills haven't improved.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 06:53:58 PM

your dopey ankle biting isn't going to be tolerated here

take that shit back to pigvomit factory and swim in it with loathsome pigs like lily.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 06:54:08 PM
no he wont

his ip addresses will get banned once he starts in with that dumb shit.

let him keep his drooling TDS spam over at Dipshit Factory

You used to have two special words aimed at him. Remember. Got you banned at the other place

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 06:55:37 PM

I keep telling you to stop trying to converse with that spamming idiot. There is no value in anything he has to say

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022, 06:56:04 PM
It looks like your comprehension skills haven't improved.

Actually they’re perfect.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 21, 2022, 06:56:41 PM
You used to have two special words aimed at him. Remember. Got you banned at the other place

Settle down pedo man

you don't have bastard Fuckhole to protect you here like you do at bitchmade factory

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 21, 2022, 06:56:52 PM
I keep telling you to stop trying to converse with that spamming idiot. There is no value in anything he has to say

Wow. He’s getting to you.

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 21, 2022, 06:57:33 PM
Settle down pedo man

you don't have bastard Fuckhole to protect you here like you do at bitchmade factory

Try harder little fella

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 21, 2022, 07:00:37 PM
Okay.  :thumbup2:

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 21, 2022, 07:07:23 PM
Actually they’re perfect.
My post went right over your head.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 21, 2022, 07:10:07 PM
My post went right over your head.
not hard to do considering he’s on 4ft 8 with the IQ of a Turnip
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 21, 2022, 07:14:19 PM
not hard to do considering he’s on 4ft 8 with the IQ of a Turnip
A tad cruel, but lol.
 :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #19 on: September 21, 2022, 09:04:20 PM
Not once has he ever posted about issues..

Seoul has tried to engage him, challenge him but all he has done is say Seoul is part of the right wing echo chamber..

I'm not that political, but if I post in Politics, it's about political issues..

Admin only posts in politics, but doen't know or care about political issues.

The irony of accusing someone else of being from an echo chamber....he doesn't even talk to people at all.

He sees people with different opinions and judges them and acts like a fucktard.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6