Author Topic: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Flynn's I'm a fuckup message to Dove LOL
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2022, 11:05:44 AM »
  She actually had her family tell him she was dead to get him to leave her alone.

Gold.  :crampe:

What a desperate sad fuck he truly is...

I make a point of never chasing someone for too long for the sake of my own dignity and so I don't risk behaving like a stalker.

Some people, whether male or female, don't live by that rule unfortunately.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2022, 12:51:23 PM »
Gold.  :crampe:

What a desperate sad fuck he truly is...

I make a point of never chasing someone for too long for the sake of my own dignity and so I don't risk behaving like a stalker.

Some people, whether male or female, don't live by that rule unfortunately.

Malignant narcissists do not see it that way. It's entirely about ego and control.  They are manipulators of the highest order. And abusers.

Everytime he has a break up....the police are involved, peoples jobs involved.  He used police against his ex wife. Used them against the ex girlfriend. TRIED to use them against me.

When I spoke with his police department.....they KNEW him. They have a history with him and his dramatic break ups.

When he isnt occupied terrorizing some new woman...he swings around to his ex wife and tries to spark drama there. She told me when he finds a girlfriend she feels bad for the woman but is relieved because he leaves her alone.

If I were her? I would just shut him down entirely and change my number and go no contact. My second ex husband is a malignant abusive narcissists....and I left the state for years to get away from him and protect my daughter from him. I successfully won full custody and I eliminated him from our lives.

I know and I'm aware that people think that you should always make sure the child knows their other parent. And they should have a relationship. And normally I agree. My oldest has a relationship with her father.  My 17 year old? No. Unfortunately he wasnt fit and I had to make sure he was gone out of the picture and away from her. It's not just okay to do this when the other parent is a malignant narcissistic abuser....its a duty and obligation to protect your child. I had some nasty things said about me over it. But I stand by it to this day.

Sadly, Poofers ex believes it's important for the kids to know their dad and she allows him access regardless of how unhinged, dishonest and abusive he is. So they've been exposed to his antics their whole life. They dont believe anything he says and it's just sad.

All these men do is use the kids to harrass and manipulate the mother.

They have no concept of genuine dignity, integrity or empathy.  Other humans are props on the stage of the Poofer show.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Re: Flynn's "I'm a fuckup" message to Dove LOL
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2022, 02:24:29 AM »
He is a real piece of work. If herpes were a person, it would be Poofer.
I can't frickin stand him or his Flynn alt.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2022, 03:46:15 AM »
Honestly, Oak is the most unhinged and truly crazy person I have ever encountered on these boards

You never encountered Yoyo, HuffyPinkCanuck, NikitaNZ, or Heart Shaped Bottom.... HSB was perhaps the most unhinged poster ever.... she makes Lily look like a choir girl...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2022, 09:20:31 AM »
You never encountered Yoyo, HuffyPinkCanuck, NikitaNZ, or Heart Shaped Bottom.... HSB was perhaps the most unhinged poster ever.... she makes Lily look like a choir girl...

He is suffering some amnesia. He remembers the hoor war and all the crazy ass bitches involved in that lol.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2022, 03:50:44 PM »
Malignant narcissists do not see it that way. It's entirely about ego and control.  They are manipulators of the highest order. And abusers.

Everytime he has a break up....the police are involved, peoples jobs involved.  He used police against his ex wife. Used them against the ex girlfriend. TRIED to use them against me.

When I spoke with his police department.....they KNEW him. They have a history with him and his dramatic break ups.

When he isnt occupied terrorizing some new woman...he swings around to his ex wife and tries to spark drama there. She told me when he finds a girlfriend she feels bad for the woman but is relieved because he leaves her alone.

If I were her? I would just shut him down entirely and change my number and go no contact. My second ex husband is a malignant abusive narcissists....and I left the state for years to get away from him and protect my daughter from him. I successfully won full custody and I eliminated him from our lives.

I know and I'm aware that people think that you should always make sure the child knows their other parent. And they should have a relationship. And normally I agree. My oldest has a relationship with her father.  My 17 year old? No. Unfortunately he wasnt fit and I had to make sure he was gone out of the picture and away from her. It's not just okay to do this when the other parent is a malignant narcissistic abuser....its a duty and obligation to protect your child. I had some nasty things said about me over it. But I stand by it to this day.

Sadly, Poofers ex believes it's important for the kids to know their dad and she allows him access regardless of how unhinged, dishonest and abusive he is. So they've been exposed to his antics their whole life. They dont believe anything he says and it's just sad.

All these men do is use the kids to harrass and manipulate the mother.

They have no concept of genuine dignity, integrity or empathy.  Other humans are props on the stage of the Poofer show.

I still fondly recall my light hearted remark about how funny it would be if someone SWATTED him during one of his cringeworthy podcasts.  :biglaugha:

His butthurt reaction gave the impression that he's genuinely worried it could eventually happen. LOL
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Oerdin

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oerdin
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2022, 02:23:25 PM »
Flynn is a dipshit just like the disgusting pig creature or that lying aids infected faggot.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2022, 04:08:26 AM »
I still fondly recall my light hearted remark about how funny it would be if someone SWATTED him during one of his cringeworthy podcasts.  :biglaugha:

His butthurt reaction gave the impression that he's genuinely worried it could eventually happen. LOL

Interesting concept.

We should talk bro.

I'm guessing Dovey will have an address?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2022, 07:00:29 PM »
Interesting concept.

We should talk bro.

I'm guessing Dovey will have an address?

Off topic completely, but did you hear about Stu Allen passing the other day?

Sad news, I have fond memories of listening to his radio shows back in the 90's and recording them on tape.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2022, 07:18:33 PM »
 I'd laugh so hard if Poofer got swatted. He is such a spazz. He would probably piss himself  :crampe:

It wouldnt be worth it at all unless it was like....live streamed lol

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%