Author Topic: A Meal with the God Emperor folks...  (Read 2185 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: A Meal with the God Emperor folks...
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 10:41:31 AM »
That's be great!   We need more right-thinking folks here.
That's what I was thinking ;)
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 10:43:56 AM »
Now maybe if Murdock shows back up I can assist to rekindle they relationship.   8)
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 12:13:12 PM »

He still poasts elsewhere. If you like I'll invite him here.

:MexWave:

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 12:31:39 PM »
Now maybe if Murdock shows back up I can assist to rekindle they relationship.   8)

I love the drama, better than the stories on TV.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 12:49:59 PM »
Hearkening back to the OP... this is longish but I think it gets to the heart of the matter.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2245801939032574&id=100008083698763

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2019, 01:02:11 PM »
I love the drama, better than the stories on TV.
Those 2 idiots had a thread on TV that was almost 50 pages long that went on for weeks. That was some quality entertainment ;)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2019, 03:22:47 PM »

He says he's never coming here because he doesn't want that to happen. Oh well it was worth a shot.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2019, 03:26:59 PM »
They had beef, potatoes, and salads.  :dontknow:

They had junk food.  Cheap bastard couldn't even pay for a decent meal.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2019, 03:27:18 PM »

He says he's never coming here because he doesn't want that to happen. Oh well it was worth a shot.
Would it make a difference if I promise not to say anything? I mean, I do like the guy. Tell him to limit his posts to the politics area  :dontknow: it would be cool to talk to him again

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2019, 03:29:23 PM »
That's what I was thinking ;)

This place is already full of idiots.  Do you think we really need more?

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2019, 03:35:24 PM »
They had junk food.  Cheap bastard couldn't even pay for a decent meal.
Cheap? What your president did was rather expensive. I coulda fed the entire team/staff for $1000. And they could come up for second helpings.

Menu
Braised Pork Loin
Asparagus Tips w/Hollandaise
Scalloped Potatoes
Salads for the queers

According to my math I'm getting about $900 for 50people. How much did Trump spend out of his own pocket again?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2019, 03:37:45 PM »
Cheap? What your president did was rather expensive. I coulda fed the entire team/staff for $1000. And they could come up for second helpings.

Menu
Braised Pork Loin
Asparagus Tips w/Hollandaise
Scalloped Potatoes
Salads for the queers

According to my math I'm getting about $900 for 50people. How much did Trump spend out of his own pocket again?

I said decent meal.  And no one is going to sell the WH a meal that you described for $900.  It's DC, not Michigan. 

I know this asshole makes people like you feel validated.  He's not like you in any real way.  It's a game and you folks are being played.  The sad part is that you don't see it.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2019, 03:50:36 PM »
I said decent meal.  And no one is going to sell the WH a meal that you described for $900.  It's DC, not Michigan. 

I know this asshole makes people like you feel validated.  He's not like you in any real way.  It's a game and you folks are being played.  The sad part is that you don't see it.
You the one wearing blinders.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »
You the one wearing blinders.

I've never been clearer about what's happening in my life.   I feel sad that many of our people have been so dumbed down they can't even identify a snake oil salesman when they see one.

Our forefathers would be ashamed.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2019, 04:15:42 PM »
I've never been clearer about what's happening in my life.   I feel sad that many of our people have been so dumbed down they can't even identify a snake oil salesman when they see one.

Our forefathers would be ashamed.

The dumbing down is that of the liberal. Go dye your hair blue, get a few facial piercing and wear a rainbow t-shirt.

^^^Sorry, but countries need to show strength and that ain't doing it for me. I'm the one that's assamed, I could give 2 shits about forefathers. I live right now, right here in this moment. I'm seeing positive change and that's just what I voted for. Had your mentor Hillary or Bernie won everything would be the same as it was. Only worse. Generally people don't like change so they balk at the idea. Change is good and couldn't be prouder of my nation. ;)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »
The dumbing down is that of the liberal. Go dye your hair blue, get a few facial piercing and wear a rainbow t-shirt.

^^^Sorry, but countries need to show strength and that ain't doing it for me. I'm the one that's assamed, I could give 2 shits about forefathers. I live right now, right here in this moment. I'm seeing positive change and that's just what I voted for. Had your mentor Hillary or Bernie won everything would be the same as it was. Only worse. Generally people don't like change so they balk at the idea. Change is good and couldn't be prouder of my nation. ;)

Are you seriously that lame? You think every person that's not a GOPer has blue hair and piercings?  Really?  Come on now, that's seriously ignorant.

I don't see positive change.  I see a lot of negativity in this country. 

No politician is my mentor.  You ought to know how to use terms you don't understand.  Don't be like Rancid.

I'm ashamed of my nation that took children from their mothers and put them in cages.  I'm ashamed of a president that takes it in the ass from that little punk Putin.

No, there's a lot to be ashamed of.  He killed ISIS, and then ISIS just carried out a terrorist attack.

Boy oh boy, Mexico sure did pay for that wall!   :crampe:   He's a bad joke.  Fuck the Dump from Queens.

Maybe you see what you want to see and not all that's happening.

MacGuffin

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2019, 04:31:54 PM »

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2019, 04:33:35 PM »
Are you seriously that lame? You think every person that's not a GOPer has blue hair and piercings?  Really?  Come on now, that's seriously ignorant.

I don't see positive change.  I see a lot of negativity in this country. 

No politician is my mentor.  You ought to know how to use terms you don't understand.  Don't be like Rancid.

I'm ashamed of my nation that took children from their mothers and put them in cages.  I'm ashamed of a president that takes it in the ass from that little punk Putin.

No, there's a lot to be ashamed of.  He killed ISIS, and then ISIS just carried out a terrorist attack.

Boy oh boy, Mexico sure did pay for that wall!   :crampe:   He's a bad joke.  Fuck the Dump from Queens.

Maybe you see what you want to see and not all that's happening.
Sounds like someone is glued to CNN lol.

If the invading enemy don't want to be put in cages don't come here. I hope that is a learning lesson they can tell thier grand kids about. "Don't go the the USA,they treat you like  scum". An rightly so. GTFO my land that took generations to build. And you gonna come try take what I worked my entire life. Ain't gonna happen on my watch. Noppers

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2019, 04:37:15 PM »
Sounds like someone is glued to CNN lol.

If the invading enemy don't want to be put in cages don't come here. I hope that is a learning lesson they can tell thier grand kids about. "Don't go the the USA,they treat you like  scum". An rightly so. GTFO my land that took generations to build. And you gonna come try take what I worked my entire life. Ain't gonna happen on my watch. Noppers

Yeah, I make sure to change my hair color daily and decide on my next piercing or tatoo.  All the while, switching between CNN and MSNBC.  When I go wild, I'll watch Democracy now.  Those are on my vegan days.   :coffee_beans:

Quit being a hater about immigrants.  Unless you're 100% native, which you claim you're not, your ancestors were scum immigrants too.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2019, 05:07:04 PM »
Honestly, when you get down to it, it was just another narcissistic Trump move.  He likes fast food, so he thinks everyone else should join him.  Because that's what HE wants.

He's a pig.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6