Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
Burn it
« on: December 02, 2018, 09:09:37 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-protests/macron-mulls-state-of-emergency-after-worst-unrest-in-decades-idUSKBN1O1072

Riot police on Saturday were overwhelmed as protesters ran amok in Paris’ posh neighborhoods, torching dozens of cars, looting boutiques and smashing up luxury private homes and cafes in the worst disturbances the capital has seen since 1968.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Burn it
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »
They need to start burning muhzies.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »
They need to burn the people and institutions that are causing their misery.  Period.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 05:18:57 PM »
They need to burn the people and institutions that are causing their misery.  Period.

Look asshole, its people like YOU who make em pay 60% tax on gas. Best get your flame suit on ya dumb bitch!  :crampe:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
Look asshole, its people like YOU who make em pay 60% tax on gas. Best get your flame suit on ya dumb bitch!  :crampe:

Actually, no.  The people who vote in France could be said to bear some responsibility for the gas tax. but Lotus is not French and does not vote in France's elections.

I'm noticing that you give yourself permission to escalate your levels of keyboard incivility, profanity and overall hostility when "debating" with female posters, and it's a noticeable difference from how you speak to males here.   It's not a good "look" for you, dude.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »
Actually, no.  The people who vote in France could be said to bear some responsibility for the gas tax. but Lotus is not French and does not vote in France's elections.

I'm noticing that you give yourself permission to escalate your levels of keyboard incivility, profanity and overall hostility when "debating" with female posters, and it's a noticeable difference from how you speak to males here.   It's not a good "look" for you, dude.

A lib is a lib no matter where you drop em. People just like lotus and you call for higher taxes here and there. BTW, I dole out hostility according to what I get. Bet you dont "notice" that. LMAO, at turd rail, I got accused of having an eaffair with caskur because her and I didnt fight and name call when we disagreed. We actually had very cordial discussions. If your gonna put your big girl panties on and name call, be prepared.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6