Author Topic: Brent tries to cast aspersions on Bonesaw's character and fails (again).  (Read 721 times)

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Brent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -1
one of us should produce some kind of chronicle outlining the full history of all these various boards and posters

It will make all the insults flying back and forth that much funnier

Snoresaw and his fellow ass pirate Cheese dip already did this before they broke off their engagement at nonpersons. One entire essay was devoted to me, and after I returned and found it after a long absence and made a two sentence comment, they appeared over at TRF dumping my PI.

They also did write ups on all the other people who they disliked, but the bulk of their butthurt was aimed at me, heh.

Title edited
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 04:46:23 PM by Bonesaw »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Brent tries to cast aspersions on my character and fails (again).
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »
While I've enjoyed reading a few people on various Flametowne forums, I've yet to find one whose history is free of bad judgments, idiotic alliances and even occasional fucktardery.  While I hate to hear that Bone is fallible too, even in the absence of solid evidence, I probably won't shed any tears over it.

I do find it amazing that Bone would spend that kind of time on someone of Brent's "stature," though.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »
While I've enjoyed reading a few people on various Flametowne forums, I've yet to find one whose history is free of bad judgments, idiotic alliances and even occasional fucktardery.  While I hate to hear that Bone is fallible too, even in the absence of solid evidence, I probably won't shed any tears over it.

I do find it amazing that Bone would spend that kind of time on someone of Brent's "stature," though.

I didn't write the wiki on Brent, but he apparently thinks I did.  That was all Cheesus and Veritas, the latter of which coded chocolate cake borders around Brent's epic meltdown quotes.  Much like every other time he spouts off, Brent doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

But he did threaten to sic the "cyber police" on Cheesus for a wiki page insulting his fat ass.

My favorite one was the one I did of Freud, where I just posted a picture of a horse's ass.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 06:46:45 PM »
While I hate to hear that Bone is fallible too, even in the absence of solid evidence, I probably won't shed any tears over it.

One thing you have to understand about Brent is that he's a melodramatic liar, as well as an emotional eater.  I never once divulged Brent's PI, not on any forum, and not on Nonpersons.  As much as Brent swears to the contrary, I had nothing to do with Cheesus finding Brent's radio show (that he posted about on a forum Cheesus had access to) then tracing it to his Twitter and doxxing him.

Much like anytime Cheesus or Veritas laid into Brent in the past, he automatically attacked me because he knew he had nothing on the two of them.  Every time he brings this shit up, he proves what a grudge-holding dick he can be.

Not to mention that when I quit posting at Brawl Hall, Brent got jealous that I was on a forum he thought he was king shit on, so he actually gave the BH Regs personal info of mine hoping that they would get rid of me while he hid like a bitch and watched from a comforting closet, a craven set of maneuvers he ended up apologizing to me publicly for months later.

In short, Brent is the worst.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:03:31 PM by Bonesaw »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 06:49:24 PM »
"Truth is always the first casualty."  I think Veritas said that.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 06:56:07 PM »

Brent has been hating on Bonesaw for years. I can honestly say that Bone isn’t the one to do dirty crap.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »
The worst thing I probably ever did was give Cheesus a picture of Danger she'd sent to me.  I didn't know he was going to use it pretty much immediately, but I should have.  Hey, nobody's perfect.  It's not like I have a long history of betraying people...

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »
The worst thing I probably ever did was give Cheesus a picture of Danger she'd sent to me.  I didn't know he was going to use it pretty much immediately, but I should have.  Hey, nobody's perfect.  It's not like I have a long history of betraying people...

You betrayed Yoyo. 

colon shitting colon

I don't use emojis so ... I'm joking.

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 11:40:55 AM »
I didn't write the wiki on Brent, but he apparently thinks I did.  That was all Cheesus and Veritas, the latter of which coded chocolate cake borders around Brent's epic meltdown quotes.  Much like every other time he spouts off, Brent doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Hmm. CheeseDip claims otherwise.

Secondarily, the Warden is MIA.  A lot of his articles were lost due to the weird way I had the site backed up.  I just had a copy of the physical files and an old database.  During the great election wars we butted heads a lot, and obviously we can’t seem to agree on politics.  Though that has nothing in particular to do with his articles missing from the site.  I’m going to try and at least restore the flame war saga articles as those were fun.  Though I’m doubtful he’ll ever write for this site again.

http://www.nonpersons.com/2017/07/24/what-did-you-do-you-fool/

Seems the only lying in this thread is being done by you. I can admit when and what I've done wrong, but you never can seem to do the same. Why is that, peppermint Patty?

Pwned.

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 11:55:37 AM »
Oh, and before you commit to your lie, perhaps you should consider that the way back machine exists. Heres YOUR article, under YOUR handle, written from YOUR perspective. I slapped half the article up for easy proof you wrote it, but the full length can be found here. Note it's written by "The Warden".

Brent:  Where do I even start?  Brent (real name and user handle) was an obese, Georgia-bred Eminem fan with a tragic bowl cut and atrocious accent who tried to incorporate a rap style into his posts, and yes, it was just as lame as it sounds.  He also despised women based purely on their not wanting to date him, betrayed pretty much everyone one of his friends at one point or another, and was generally a pitiful, lying, attention-seeking slug. 

Highlights of the Brent saga are as follows:

1.) Co-admin’d a site with me.  Challenged me to a “flame” callout, even though I predicted full well what would transpire, and I didn’t need a crystal ball to do it.  It turned out that I was beating him so mercilessly that he threw a hissy fit and deleted all of his posts in the match, claiming that I had “flamed him too hard”.

2.) Did almost exactly the same thing at a goth forum I found him skulking around on, trying to get some easy ass from girls with no self-esteem.  He wasn’t an admin there though so he couldn’t delete anything, just instead asked me if I could “go easy on him”.  When I didn’t, he simply gave all of the private info he’d learned about me to another poster whose name escapes me, who used it to try and save Brent from another ass-reaming and hurt me at the same time.  Absolutely none of that went according to plan, and the Congratulatory Clique, upon witnessing the fracas, used this as a springboard to assault Brawl Hall outside of their cozy butt hutt, mocking them into dust and sending them fleeing all the wee wee wee way home.

3.) Co-admin’d another site with me, said site being one I hosted out of the goodness of my heart for him and his friends from the George Carlin forums.  After telling an older woman on the forums that he hoped her son died in Iraq (after she rightfully said that a friend of his who’d murdered someone deserves life in prison), the forum questioned his motives and he pre-emptively banned me so that I couldn’t carry through with my threat to take away his admin powers if he continued acting like an immature douchebag.  Through the mysterious power of actually owning the goddamn site, I reinstated myself immediately through the backend cpanel and with the help of Mr. Repose tore Brent a matching set of new assholes for his toddler-esque transgressions.  But not before the fat mongoloid left the mother of all meltdowns that echoed through Flame Town like the belch of God.

NOTE:  That sad and hilarious megaton bomb of masochism can be enjoyed by clicking here:  BrentMeltdown

4.) Apologized to me publicly for his numerous betrayals, then blamed the outing of nudes of a friend of his on me years after I’d stopped posting at Brawl Hall (he probably didn’t think I’d ever find out).  The only reason they ever got posted publicly was because he gave them to the person who posted them, yet in typical Brent fashion, he blamed all of his problems on ‘cyber bullies’.

5.) Called Mr. Repose a ‘cyber bully’ for pointing out what a horrible emo turd Brent was in a wiki-style project for an old site, and threatened to call the “cyber police” and have the insults removed by force.

It is a great, though sometimes wildly inaccurate read. But unfortunately for you, you've just been caught in a lie red-handed. Bonus lie: In this article he still claimed to not be the one who leaked Calliopes nudes I sent him. Which he actually did, as he later admitted to me in private.

Sorry. I couldn't wait for you to deny it anymore. Speaking of which, here's the other lie you made in this very thread.

But he did threaten to sic the "cyber police" on Cheesus for a wiki page insulting his fat ass.

Now remember, we are talking about the article on nonpersons that you denied writing...See, I specifically said...

Snoresaw and his fellow ass pirate Cheese dip already did this before they broke off their engagement at nonpersons. One entire essay was devoted to me[/b]

So there's that escape route cut off too.

Endgame point? Bonesaw is the habitual liar here.

:borat:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »
There is no PI in that post. He didn’t lie

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 12:07:03 PM »
There is no PI in that post. He didn’t lie

Read carefully retard. I referenced the nonpersons article in my first post.

Snoresaw and his fellow ass pirate Cheese dip already did this before they broke off their engagement at nonpersons

This led to them coming to TRF and doxxing me. But remember, Bonesaw was just suddenly "there" as an innocent observer. LOL.

Now Bonesaw says he didn't write this. But I just proved he did. Ergo, he lied. End of story.

Maybe shut your mouth?

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 12:13:14 PM »
PS. I'd directly link the way back article but in the comments Cheese Dip posted my last name....

And unsurprisingly, Bonesaw said or did nothing about it.

Owned again, you are...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 12:25:28 PM »
Bonesaw said Cheesus posted it. Again, where did he lie ?

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
He claimed he didn't write the nonpersons article.

I just proved he did.

How hard is this for you to comprehend?

And I like how just because cheesus posts my last name, he gets a free pass because he's on poor Bonesaws side. But if someone else does it, it's a problem worth addressing. Bonesaw is a liar and hypocrite. Period.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 12:35:31 PM »
It’s not okay to post ANYONES last name. No one gets a feee pass here

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 01:32:02 PM »
Look, to be real, it's old news and water under the bridge. I am totally cool with that Gimli sized keyboard badass and I think the same rings true of him on me. I won't and can't however, let it ride that he doesn't have dirt on his hands. And why he won't just admit the shit blows my mind.

Also, this thread has become seriously derailed.

Benzo? You're so old ISIS tried to break statues of you in the Syrian city of Palmyra.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
Hmm. CheeseDip claims otherwise.

http://www.nonpersons.com/2017/07/24/what-did-you-do-you-fool/

Seems the only lying in this thread is being done by you. I can admit when and what I've done wrong, but you never can seem to do the same. Why is that, peppermint Patty?

Pwned.

Save your Pwned for yourself, bitch.  I said I didn't write the wiki on you.  I never said I didn't write about you in the Flame saga on a totally different site (the wiki was on The Wire Cutters), because I did, and it was hilarious.

You never pointed out where anything I wrote led to your PI.

Just stop.  You're embarrassing yourself, not me.

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »

You never pointed out where anything I wrote led to your PI.

Yes I did. Your fucking article at NP has my PI/last name in it's comments section. Something you ignored and continue to do so, in fact. You can't avoid this- it can be easily proven with one link, save for the fact I'd literally be giving it a way.

There's also the matter of you ignoring how/why anytime my PI and info was posted you were right there along for the ride.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »
Yes I did. Your fucking article at NP has my PI/last name in it's comments section. Something you ignored and continue to do so, in fact. You can't avoid this- it can be easily proven with one link, save for the fact I'd literally be giving it a way

Did I post the comment?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6