Author Topic: If you’re a male member and posting here..  (Read 1107 times)

The Queen Bee

If you’re a male member and posting here..
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
You must be fucking me. This comes from the mouth of Poofer

I had no idea that I could take so much dick at once.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

Re: If you’re a male member and posting here..
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 07:11:42 PM »
So did you find my sock yet?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 07:28:05 PM »
There's a lot of sewage coming out of Poofer's yuck hole lately.  Wasn't he getting enough pats on the head here?

I still think Peaches is the unsung troll of the year.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 07:31:18 PM »

I ain't got my face buried in your crotch yet but give it time. I tried sexting with you once on fecesbook but got no reply. :(
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 07:34:42 PM »
I ain't got my face buried in your crotch yet but give it time. I tried sexting with you once on fecesbook but got no reply. :(

Maybe it's because you're a desperate creep, and Flea doesn't have quite enough daddy issues to take the bait.  Ever think of that, you lonely tissue grabber?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 07:47:21 PM »

I don't want to hijack your topic, but this is kind of parallel.  Move it if you want.

I've seen a lot of talk about RW/Starling/etc today and it's very disheartening.  I want to speak to who I think she is, because I see people on this forum dissing her quite a bit.

I found her slumming back in 2015 or 16 on Serafina's forum and I joined BC as she joined CBT.  I've talked to her a lot online until pretty recently.  It is a genuine friendship based on mutual support around issues of health, marriage, and each other's e-affairs for lack of a better term, but it was never an e-romance nor intended to be one.  I have a pretty solid grasp on who she is in all those realities and I don't plan to disclose any confidences.  But I will say this.

EVERY FUCKING COMMENT I SAW TODAY ABOUT HER WAS INACCURATE, INCORRECT, SPECULATIVE, BUTTHURT OR SPURNED...or some combination of those...and thus, untrue at the root.  I saw comments about her spouse and marriage, about that worthless fuckwad troll Doc, about Rotty/BT/etc. 

After all these years I still find it hard to believe people find such protection in "anonymity" that they will actually post comments online with so little concern about the truth of them. My fucking testiomony about RW is that I would not have survived 2017 without eating one of my pistols, had it not been for her friendship.  So I'm not interested in your bullshit chit chat about her.

This is one of the things about hanging out with people from flame boards...they're even worse than hanging out with people from troll boards.

I'd have more to say, but y'all have been using the shoutbox as a chat room all afternoon and shit rolls off of it pretty quick, so I know I missed some of what was said. 

Misuse of the shoutbox is one issue I have with this forum.  Using the BG as the new general forum is another.  Y'all are fucking up Iron Monkey's design up.

BBL

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 07:50:27 PM »
Maybe it's because you're a desperate creep, and Flea doesn't have quite enough daddy issues to take the bait.  Ever think of that, you lonely tissue grabber?
^^This

I've been so busy lately I've renamed my Fleshlight Flea   :dontknow:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »
Ok.  So who is RW ?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 08:15:01 PM »
Ok.  So who is RW ?

I’ll let Peaches answer that one.

Time for me to go lay my fat ass down and watch Love and Hip Hop.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 08:35:04 PM »
I actually liked Starling when she posted on my forum and when we crossed paths since, and I think she’d be an asset to any board.  But that’s just me.

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 08:39:30 PM »
The time I knew the poster "Starling" on a couple different boards I liked what she presented herself as, mainly that she was funny upbeat and sympathetic, fun to be around.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 09:32:22 PM »

What's that guy's problem anyway?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 09:34:48 PM »
I don't want to hijack your topic, but this is kind of parallel.  Move it if you want.

I've seen a lot of talk about RW/Starling/etc today and it's very disheartening.  I want to speak to who I think she is, because I see people on this forum dissing her quite a bit.

I found her slumming back in 2015 or 16 on Serafina's forum and I joined BC as she joined CBT.  I've talked to her a lot online until pretty recently.  It is a genuine friendship based on mutual support around issues of health, marriage, and each other's e-affairs for lack of a better term, but it was never an e-romance nor intended to be one.  I have a pretty solid grasp on who she is in all those realities and I don't plan to disclose any confidences.  But I will say this.

EVERY FUCKING COMMENT I SAW TODAY ABOUT HER WAS INACCURATE, INCORRECT, SPECULATIVE, BUTTHURT OR SPURNED...or some combination of those...and thus, untrue at the root.  I saw comments about her spouse and marriage, about that worthless fuckwad troll Doc, about Rotty/BT/etc. 

After all these years I still find it hard to believe people find such protection in "anonymity" that they will actually post comments online with so little concern about the truth of them. My fucking testiomony about RW is that I would not have survived 2017 without eating one of my pistols, had it not been for her friendship.  So I'm not interested in your bullshit chit chat about her.

This is one of the things about hanging out with people from flame boards...they're even worse than hanging out with people from troll boards.

I'd have more to say, but y'all have been using the shoutbox as a chat room all afternoon and shit rolls off of it pretty quick, so I know I missed some of what was said. 

Misuse of the shoutbox is one issue I have with this forum.  Using the BG as the new general forum is another.  Y'all are fucking up Iron Monkey's design up.

BBL

I didn't always see eye to eye with Starling on everything, but she is a decent human being.  Whatever goes on in her life isn't anyone's business.  She's an attractive person, sour grapes and all that.

I can't stand gossip and innuendo. People need to grow the hell up and mind their own business.   

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »
I actually liked Starling when she posted on my forum and when we crossed paths since, and I think she’d be an asset to any board.  But that’s just me.

She thought she was cute calling me a Mexican bratz doll. Other than that, I could care less about her.

I called her a fucking idiot in the shoutbox cuz that’s how she presented herself at Peachys forum. Her relationship being controlled by Rotwang is no secret and the point of the convo was Rotwang is a aggressive cunthound.

I’ve had it up to here with the complaining. If you don’t see me for a bit in the near future, you and Joo run this place as you see fit.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 09:52:07 PM »

She thought she was cute calling me a Mexican bratz doll. Other than that, I could care less about her.

I called her a fucking idiot in the shoutbox cuz that’s how she presented herself at Peachys forum. Her relationship being controlled by Rotwang is no secret and the point of the convo was Rotwang is a aggressive cunthound.

I’ve had it up to here with the complaining. If you don’t see me for a bit in the near future, you and Joo run this place as you see fit.

A Mexican Bratz doll?

Yeah, she didn't see how prejudiced she was, that's where we clashed. I called her out on it.   I tried to let it go, it was she that called me a "fucking cunt" behind my back and it got back to me.

But, I took it that she was truly a clueless Caucasian from Canada and had she been exposed to more "color" she could have learned from it.  But maybe not.   

Don't take off because of the complaining, it's what they want.  Fuck them.  Who's paying? Them or you?  They can go fuck themselves.

There's an expression in Spanish that is attributed to Don Quixote de la Mancha.  It says "Dejad que los perros ladren Sancho, es señal que cabalgamos".   

It means "Let the dogs bark Sancho, it's a sign that we're advancing"

What they think or say doesn't matter.  Ignore it. 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 10:22:35 PM »
Ok.  So who is RW ?
She's Canadian, so all these people from the Blue Cashew and VF know her that way.  Others know her as Starling, and she's used other alts.  She left the Cashew close to two years ago, she made a forum last year (Shuddup Ya Face) on the same Letterpress software Billdo uses for CBT  Has left all the boards as far as I know.  She can be difficult at times but she's good people.  I don't think we'll see her again.

ETA.... when flea speaks of Peachy's forum she means Billdo's forum.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Real Woman is Class A forum material. She livens up whatever place she graces with her presence. I've known her for many years; she was one of the mods when I Adminned VF. As stubborn as a mule, as tenacious as a mongoose, and yet full of wit and  charm and smarts... she's the bomb.

We often disagreed, to the point of falling out, but we always respected each other. And still do.

Phone conversations with her were also interesting for me, whose native tongue is not English; she has a rapid-fire delivery that requires careful attention.

Haven't spoken with her in a while. I miss her.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:59:00 PM by Blurt »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 10:37:58 AM »
:musicboohoo:

What a wasted opportunity for you....

I assume you refer to the suicidal ideation. 

I think you should climb back into the pink tutu and go back to hassling Rotty at the Cashew.  At least you were mildly entertaining in that role. 

For all other intents and purposes, it seems your best days are behind you.   :fuku:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 11:00:53 AM »
Ok.  So who is RW ?

A manipulative crippled cancerous old cunt who nobody likes except for a small clique of her minions who eagerly await to suck the farts out of her ass at any given time.

Case in point, the elderly gender bender a few posts above...

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 01:20:35 PM »
A manipulative crippled cancerous old cunt who nobody likes except for a small clique of her minions who eagerly await to suck the farts out of her ass at any given time.

Case in point, the elderly gender bender a few posts above...

Wow, you and Joe seem to have a lot in common all of a sudden.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6