Author Topic: Stochastic terrorism  (Read 2826 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Stochastic terrorism
« on: October 28, 2018, 08:26:59 PM »
It's a more academic term for dog-whistling.  Here's a good piece from the summer of 2016

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trumps-assassination-dog-whistle-was-even-scarier-than-you-think-112138/

Get used to it, because Der Fuhrer is not gonna stop using it and his party isn't gonna correct him.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: Stochastic terrorism
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:36:26 AM »
 I get that and agree that violence should not be supported. But the current reality is Hillary Clinton, Waters, encouraging violence and harassment and radical left groups engaging in it.I am not a Trump supporter and I'm not saying the right has clean hands, but I will say what I've seen from the left is scary and I'll never vote Democrat again based on that.  Well that and I cant condone some of thier positions.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 12:01:56 PM »
I suspect in your case your problem with the dems is particularly keen in the area of reproductive freedoms. 

I have plenty of issues with the dems also (not in this post) but I think it's pretty solidly true that no dem in the white house has ever advocated civil violence nor achieved the results DT has in dog-whistling it up.  It's also true that the GOP congress did plenty of it during Obama's terms in office.  And for me that's an absolute deal breaker.

Dovey

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »
I support reproductive freedom. You should be free to choose whether or not to conceive a child. What I do not support is killing human beings after reproduction has taken place and the use of euphemism to manipulate the facts of an issue. But yes I have issues with both sides.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 12:24:52 PM »
You and I have differed previously about the definition of reproductive frreedom, and it'll be a long winter after the elections are over.   We will have to disagree still, and probably forever.

Dovey

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 12:33:34 PM »
 Well I tend to go on established definitions, where as pro choice kinda uses manipulative euphemism and propaganda to distract from the reality of what abortion is and does. It should be called "parental freedom", to kill your offspring, because that's factually what it is.  Reproduction has already happened. Reproductive freedom is choosing whether to reproduce, not whether or not to kill the offspring one has already reproduced. Just saying. Solid positions shouldn't involve so much bullshit word plays. Most issues I'll agree to disagree. This one, I put on war paint and infinity down.  And I dont have the energy for this one right now. This topic is mentally and emotionally draining for me and I need a break.  It is the major reason I cannot support the left, or even Republicans considering they are the ones who pulled the trigger and infected us with death culture.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 12:50:35 PM »
Neither do I, which is why I suggested we "bracket" it for a better time instead of trying to get the Last Word in.   :handbag:

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 12:54:51 PM »
Neither do I, which is why I suggested we "bracket" it for a better time instead of trying to get the Last Word in.   :handbag:
I can agree with that  :biglaugha:

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by RobertJem
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
https://promo1199.ru/
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 10:18:23 PM »

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 10:18:55 PM »

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 10:19:25 PM »

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline RobertJem

• RobertJemFW
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6