Author Topic: I feel more lolsuits coming !  (Read 812 times)

The Queen Bee

I feel more lolsuits coming !
« on: December 11, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: I feel more lolsuits coming !
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:36:59 AM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 09:43:57 AM »
What's going on? Martini threatening lawsuits? Bah.

You didn’t hear ? lol

He’s filing a libel suit against me for calling him a meth head

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 09:59:06 AM »

You didn’t hear ? lol

Martini is a public internet poster/flamer, and has been for years. He can't sue you for being what he himself is.

That's it? Sounds like he's reduced to getting advice from Ro Ro and Froodle.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:05:22 AM »
Martini is a public internet poster/flamer, and has been for years. He can't sue you for being what he himself is.

That's it? Sounds like he's reduced to getting advice from Ro Ro and Froodle.

It’s libel if it isn’t true  :crampe:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 10:06:35 AM »
Here's how the conversation with the lawyer would go:

Martini "I want to sue this woman for damaging my reputation by calling me a 'Meth Head'."

Council "Did you make several podcasts saying this woman was over-weight previous to her saying you imbibed in the said Meth?"

Martini "That was my greatest achievement!"

Council "Get the fuck outta my office and don't waste my time, kid."

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 10:48:22 AM »
Attorney would take his retainer and book a cruise

FACT

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 06:33:37 PM »
If poof wins his lawsuit against bra1n and caskur ... you should all be nicer to the moron.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 06:37:51 PM »

You didn’t hear ? lol

On an internet troll forum? 

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 08:00:00 PM »
Its almost sad trying to watch him try so hard to rally the 5 active posters there

Sorry brah.  Flaming as a niche is a corpse   You guys more than proved that while you were here

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 08:05:52 PM »

Sorry brah.  Flaming as a niche is a corpse   You guys more than proved that while you were here

They literally flamed out.   :biglaugha:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 08:42:04 PM »
Poofer was doing good here ... he had people podcasting. Caskur was banned just for posting a funny photoshop. That's flame power.

Poof doesn't have the ability to pretend he's better than other posters but he keeps slipping back to his old failures as a poster.  Everybody thinks he's a clown.  Caskur owned him years ago and it wasn't PI everywhere, it was the outing of one pic.

Now he wants to run a photoshop contest against somebody using his full name.... roast forum.

I'm just happy he hates me and is running a 500 hundred dollar  photoshop contest .  CW willl probably win the Logan Paul chop contest  but  she's still taking flea's mod rejects.   

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
Lol @ 500.00 photoshop contest

The tweak is heavy  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 10:45:41 PM »
Poofer was doing good here ... he had people podcasting. Caskur was banned just for posting a funny photoshop. That's flame power.

Poof doesn't have the ability to pretend he's better than other posters but he keeps slipping back to his old failures as a poster.  Everybody thinks he's a clown.  Caskur owned him years ago and it wasn't PI everywhere, it was the outing of one pic.

Now he wants to run a photoshop contest against somebody using his full name.... roast forum.

I'm just happy he hates me and is running a 500 hundred dollar  photoshop contest .  CW willl probably win the Logan Paul chop contest  but  she's still taking flea's mod rejects.
Poofer was doing good for a while indeed. I won't design to take that away from him. Unfortunately, like most of these so called & entirely self named "power flamers"  he couldn't stand the fact that other posters from various cross intersects can be regarded as witty, and interesting flamers as well. Despite not sharing the same history of a particular "flame board" or some other commonality with this insular group of self regarded elitists who fail perpetually to demonstrate any form of elitism whatsoever.

As if it weren't even in the realm of possibility that a person could construct a house or build a cabinet set unless he were a member of a local union serving that particular vertical. Close minded. Stupid. And is the reason Flametruth has languished in inactivity until this day. As a matter of fact, I will go as far as to say it is I, the Lord of hosts who is deserving of the tithes & sacrificial offerings for the sudden uptick in activity over at ItsTruthYourSiteIsDead.com, Not Puffer the meth huffer. For were it not for my merciful actions in expelling those crybabies back to tampon town they would still be averaging the 1.4 posts per week with nothing but nonsensical bullshit to talk about.

But I am kind. And so the babies cried, and I heard. From the top of my mountain I listened. And I acted. And mercifully, I released them of the great scourge that is Oak and Peaches because I saw their weak constitutions could not continue under such a merciless siege. And now, as if history could not be easily reviewed, the crevice dwelling septics such as Pumba and weepy, who neither are, nor ever were, anyone of merit on any board, at any time, crawl out from under their rocks to receive their gratuitous pats on the head despite whether their jobs are well done or not. Because all that matters to their superiors is their continued willingness to perform fellatio in public view and wave their penis room issued pom poms with might and vigor.

And the most laughable in this parody of pathetic plight? The posters they are earnestly seeking to impress are only a hair's width above their very own stale stature and have already demonstrated convincingly their inability to combat the very "noobs" in the game they sought to claim mastery over.

People who dream small achieve small I tell you. And If they're going to make a career out of scrotum stroking for brownie points Weeps and Pumba need to find bigger balls to lick or else they should just continue to find comfort in the fetal position they've continued to occupy since birth. Because watching this current circle jerk go down is just hysterical.

I've hung around these boards for years. I know all the names and all the personalities and I can say with conviction that there isn't a single poster in this so called group of elitists who are currently rewriting history according to the contents of a meth pipe were ever considered anything more than a mediocre entity in the glory days. 

And that is an absolute fact.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 02:48:55 AM »

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 09:28:59 AM »
{Jeeeeeeeeesus.}

Poofer was doing good for a while indeed. I won't design to take that away from him. Unfortunately, like most of these so called & entirely self named "power flamers"  he couldn't stand the fact that other posters from various cross intersects can be regarded as witty, and interesting flamers as well. Despite not sharing the same history of a particular "flame board" or some other commonality with this insular group of self regarded elitists who fail perpetually to demonstrate any form of elitism whatsoever.

As if it weren't even in the realm of possibility that a person could construct a house or build a cabinet set unless he were a member of a local union serving that particular vertical. Close minded. Stupid. And is the reason Flametruth has languished in inactivity until this day. As a matter of fact, I will go as far as to say it is I, the Lord of hosts who is deserving of the tithes & sacrificial offerings for the sudden uptick in activity over at ItsTruthYourSiteIsDead.com, Not Puffer the meth huffer. For were it not for my merciful actions in expelling those crybabies back to tampon town they would still be averaging the 1.4 posts per week with nothing but nonsensical bullshit to talk about.

But I am kind. And so the babies cried, and I heard. From the top of my mountain I listened. And I acted. And mercifully, I released them of the great scourge that is Oak and Peaches because I saw their weak constitutions could not continue under such a merciless siege. And now, as if history could not be easily reviewed, the crevice dwelling septics such as Pumba and weepy, who neither are, nor ever were, anyone of merit on any board, at any time, crawl out from under their rocks to receive their gratuitous pats on the head despite whether their jobs are well done or not. Because all that matters to their superiors is their continued willingness to perform fellatio in public view and wave their penis room issued pom poms with might and vigor.

And the most laughable in this parody of pathetic plight? The posters they are earnestly seeking to impress are only a hair's width above their very own stale stature and have already demonstrated convincingly their inability to combat the very "noobs" in the game they sought to claim mastery over.

People who dream small achieve small I tell you. And If they're going to make a career out of scrotum stroking for brownie points Weeps and Pumba need to find bigger balls to lick or else they should just continue to find comfort in the fetal position they've continued to occupy since birth. Because watching this current circle jerk go down is just hysterical.

I've hung around these boards for years. I know all the names and all the personalities and I can say with conviction that there isn't a single poster in this so called group of elitists who are currently rewriting history according to the contents of a meth pipe were ever considered anything more than a mediocre entity in the glory days. 

And that is an absolute fact.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6