Author Topic: Equal Opportunity Flea Gang Bang  (Read 2453 times)

The Queen Bee

Equal Opportunity Flea Gang Bang
« on: December 14, 2018, 11:35:02 AM »
All you cunts. Tell me how you really feel

Especially you Public Image - I know you’re dying to rage fuck me to hell  :crampe:

I just checked my blood sugar. It’s 129 and I ate an hour ago. There ya go...bring on that fat fucking Yank lames, you cheesy wanker
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Equal Opportunity Flea Gang Bang
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 11:43:57 AM »
Pity fuck....face down, ass up.  Twice.  Nipple clamps the second time.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 11:53:14 AM »
I'd fuck you silly

no doubt

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 11:58:00 AM »
FLAME ME lol

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 01:35:18 PM »
Flame you?

Yep, come to think of it, I do like my tacos Charo-broiled.

Corny as that may sound.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »
Flame you?

Yep, come to think of it, I do like my tacos Charo-broiled.

Corny as that may sound.

Hi Freud!~

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 01:46:10 PM »
Damn.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »
Not fair. Blurt is too adorable to flame back

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 04:34:24 PM »
I'm no cunt, so I have nothing to post in this thread.

:biglaugha:

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
I don’t feel like it.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 05:27:02 PM »
I don’t feel like it.

I ate a huge cheeseburger and then checked my blood sugar an hour later

180  - cmon Bone...you know you wanna

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »
Get used to being the queen and flaming others instead.   You are qualified. 

The way you played freud and sum  ... that was a thing of beauty. 

They wanted to take you out and embarrassed themselves way more than they anticipated. 

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 08:27:29 AM »

Especially you Public Image - I know you’re dying to rage fuck me to hell  :crampe:

Bitch. Will you stop fuckin begging me to wrap my hands round that greasy, fat fuckin neck of yours?

Ate a burger? Fuck off dumb cunt. A burrito ain't a burger and chubby Mecicans only eat re-fried beans lathered in lard and chilli flakes. This you know to be true.

So this week, you moaning, corpulent cock sniffer, you've harped on about breast cancer, diabetes and sexual choke holds,. Which one's gonna kill you first ya slovenly slapper?

Not a chance of it being choking. Very few people have hands big enough to wrap round that butterball neck of yours.

I'd vote for breast cancer. You've already stated your a big titted, big assed fucksocket so it would be funny watching one of those ponderous appendages slowly fuck you over and rot you from the inside.

Or maybe the diabetes would be a laugh? A lifetime of poor eating and lack of exercise screws you over and you spend your days closely watching your blood sugar and drooling at pics of the oleaginous foodstuffs that you adore and would kill you  in a heartbeat.

You spend your time chit chatting on your kids and grandkids yet never mention a man in your life. Is this why you beg for e-S&M on anonymous forums? Christ, I could sense the stench in your panties when you knew I'd arrived and you were likely to scratch that flame itch for the first time in years. You've fucked up Flea. Everyone here is your e=friend and wouldn't dream of throwing an insult your way. They don't understand you're gagging for it. 'Choke me, bite me, fuck me, kill me' eh? Don't worry bitch. I got yer back.

Life is a bitch ya flabby, lazy cunt.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 11:32:02 AM »
Bitch. Will you stop fuckin begging me to wrap my hands round that greasy, fat fuckin neck of yours?

Ate a burger? Fuck off dumb cunt. A burrito ain't a burger and chubby Mecicans only eat re-fried beans lathered in lard and chilli flakes. This you know to be true.

So this week, you moaning, corpulent cock sniffer, you've harped on about breast cancer, diabetes and sexual choke holds,. Which one's gonna kill you first ya slovenly slapper?

Not a chance of it being choking. Very few people have hands big enough to wrap round that butterball neck of yours.

I'd vote for breast cancer. You've already stated your a big titted, big assed fucksocket so it would be funny watching one of those ponderous appendages slowly fuck you over and rot you from the inside.

Or maybe the diabetes would be a laugh? A lifetime of poor eating and lack of exercise screws you over and you spend your days closely watching your blood sugar and drooling at pics of the oleaginous foodstuffs that you adore and would kill you  in a heartbeat.

You spend your time chit chatting on your kids and grandkids yet never mention a man in your life. Is this why you beg for e-S&M on anonymous forums? Christ, I could sense the stench in your panties when you knew I'd arrived and you were likely to scratch that flame itch for the first time in years. You've fucked up Flea. Everyone here is your e=friend and wouldn't dream of throwing an insult your way. They don't understand you're gagging for it. 'Choke me, bite me, fuck me, kill me' eh? Don't worry bitch. I got yer back.

Life is a bitch ya flabby, lazy cunt.

What In the lowball dirty land of fake cunts is this ?

I’m expected to rise to the occasion over some Poofer-esque fat lames and anti-Mexican rhetoric...negro please. I’ve wiped my ass with harder niggas than you and broke bread with better ones. The only sense Of anything I’ve felt since your return is contempt for myself due to lack of better judgement. You know, how did I think so highly of someone who really ain’t shit ? There is a simple explanation for everything you just blew out your wad but you’re not fit to tread the beautiful ground I walk on, let alone hear it. I’m me, The Queen Bee....there ain’t a motherfucker alive who has taken me on and survived.

As for the men in my life, I’m not accepting anymore applications into the harem. You think I’d put someone I truly care about out for the vultures to pick apart ? I get the feeling I’ve hurt you somehow in the past....good. I hope it damn near killed you

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 12:40:02 PM »

What In the lowball dirty land of fake cunts is this ?

I’m expected to rise to the occasion over some Poofer-esque fat lames

Why the fuck would I lower my standards to Poofer level?

I don't do lames and jolly rhetoric. Fuck that. I have more than enough ammo with your constant SB posting begging for erotic asphyxiation and splurging medical details about how your obesity is killing you.

What a fuckin turnip. How in fuck does an illegal get to see a doctor anyway? What fuckin back alley do you have to crawl down to see a quack qualified in Venezuala who prescribes fake Mexican medicine and charges in barter?

You must have your kids working overtime in the pickin fields just to cover your self indulgence.

Fuckin Third World fag hag eating her way to an early death. Your kids must be proud? Eat a salad ya fuckin ratchet faced tranny.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 01:02:39 PM »
Why the fuck would I lower my standards to Poofer level?

I don't do lames and jolly rhetoric. Fuck that. I have more than enough ammo with your constant SB posting begging for erotic asphyxiation and splurging medical details about how your obesity is killing you.

What a fuckin turnip. How in fuck does an illegal get to see a doctor anyway? What fuckin back alley do you have to crawl down to see a quack qualified in Venezuala who prescribes fake Mexican medicine and charges in barter?

You must have your kids working overtime in the pickin fields just to cover your self indulgence.

Fuckin Third World fag hag eating her way to an early death. Your kids must be proud? Eat a salad ya fuckin ratchet faced tranny.

I’m pregnant, you fucking idiot. I’m supposed to eat  :coffee_beans:

How’s that for apples, you fucked up Benny Hill-looking Brit

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »
Benny Hill-looking Brit  :crampe:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 01:44:22 PM »
I’m pregnant

Yeah rite.  :beatdeadhorse: If, and I mean if, this is true then some dark shit must have happened.

I've seen you posting for a dozen years now and you've never blissed so therefore you ain't had a fuck in all that time.

Did you buy some primo frozen sperm and whack it up with a turkey baster whilst hanging from the door frame desperately trying for an orgasm?

How in fuck is your menopausal egg baker managing to nurture life? All that pent up venom inside your shit coloured skin should be giving the foetus cause to vacate and terminate.

Honestly. I've seen you run for cover before but 'I'm pregnant, help me' after 2 posts is a new fuckin low.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 02:08:57 PM »
LOL, Flea's getting what she asked for now.   :read: :popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6