Author Topic: I guess they did not want to reinforce the oval office floor  (Read 796 times)

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: I guess they did not want to reinforce the oval office floor
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 08:29:19 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 08:35:34 PM »
The best codename in history was

"DUH"

for sarah palin

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 09:23:01 AM »
^^^ That reminds me of that shitbag Juan McStain using her for the CONservative vote, then stabbing her in the face before the old bitter RINO piece of shit took the dirt nap.

Should have put Sarah at the TOP of the ticket. She whould have had a better chance of winning against president reggin.

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 11:13:02 AM »
^^^ That reminds me of that shitbag Juan McStain using her for the CONservative vote, then stabbing her in the face before the old bitter RINO piece of shit took the dirt nap.

Should have put Sarah at the TOP of the ticket. She whould have had a better chance of winning against president reggin.

She thinks fuking dinosaurs were here last week - the sooner I read her obit the happier I will be - and it's O's fault her kid is a fucking mental case - wrap yer hed round that

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
She thinks fuking dinosaurs were here last week - the sooner I read her obit the happier I will be - and it's O's fault her kid is a fucking mental case - wrap yer hed round that

Let's be honest trashy Americans want one of their own in the WH.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 02:14:13 PM »
Exactly.  Is it too soon to talk about NUGENT in 2020?

Or one of the Duck Dynasty guys?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 02:25:09 PM »
Exactly.  Is it too soon to talk about NUGENT in 2020?

Or one of the Duck Dynasty guys?

Kid Rock as VP?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »

Palin, like many standard issue Christians, would be well served to read and study the correct and original Hebrew versions of Genesis. Many get scared to dig into their religion. The first six days are not 24 hour days with sunrise and sunset. Rather, they are ages of creation. The sun doesnt even appear till day 4 as I recall so sunrise and sunset could not exist. The reference was to order from chaos. The six days are about 15 Billion years. Many Hebrew scholars have written extensively on this subject, including that which is found in the Talmud. Humans with souls appear with the arrival of "The Adam" who is apparently not the first human on earth. From the point of Adam forward, we get reference from a standard solar/lunar cycle. You can read this for yourself in Genesis.  This human with a soul should be of particular note as some bastardized anti semites and Jewish supremacists both have proposed the Jewish Talmud asserts that Jews have souls whilst gentiles do not. Obviously that cannot be so since Noah is a common patriarch to all of us and had a soul, having descended from Adam. 5700ish years have passed since Adam. Before the flood, it would appear that some dinosaurs lived alongside humans because of the fossil records Palin allegedly referred to. If we are to rely on fossils to support old earth, something I believe in myself, why get all flipped out over fossil records showing dinosaurs and humans? I'll tell you why. Because you loons criticize Palin for being closed minded about her religion stating the earth is 6000 years old whilst you hypocrites are fearful that a fossil showing humans and dinosaurs being alive at the same time will prove her right and it scares you. Dont worry though, you're both wrong!  :biggrin:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 03:06:26 PM »
Sure, Loktard you read ancient Hebrew. 

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 03:28:02 PM »
Sure, Loktard you read ancient Hebrew. 

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Not a word of it, dumb bitch. You arent too bright..... no surprise there.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »
Not a word of it, dumb bitch. You arent too bright..... no surprise there.

I'm not a dumb bitch, what I am is clear that you're full of shit. 

You can't use a citation that  uses itself as a source of evidence and be taken seriously.   Humans and dinosaurs did not co-exist and anyone that isn't a dumb bitch knows it.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 03:55:25 PM »
I'm not a dumb bitch, what I am is clear that you're full of shit. 

You can't use a citation that  uses itself as a source of evidence and be taken seriously.   Humans and dinosaurs did not co-exist and anyone that isn't a dumb bitch knows it.

I can be full to the brim with shit but what you fail to understand is that this isnt my information. It comes from Jewish Biblical scholars. You deny the fossil records on one hand yet embrace them on the other.  Maybe you should adjust your beliefs in the face of hard evidence rather than bury yourself in the dogma. Seriously, I havent cited a single thing you cant pull up on google in .32 seconds!

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 04:23:39 PM »
I can be full to the brim with shit but what you fail to understand is that this isnt my information. It comes from Jewish Biblical scholars. You deny the fossil records on one hand yet embrace them on the other.  Maybe you should adjust your beliefs in the face of hard evidence rather than bury yourself in the dogma. Seriously, I havent cited a single thing you cant pull up on google in .32 seconds!

Biblical scholars of any persuasion are a dime a dozen.  "Scholars" is a worthless citation unless you cite the scholar's NAME and the name of the PUBLICATION where you believe the scholar supports your argument. 

Just like a term paper in high school.   Or, provide a hyperlink.

Absent that, your Appeal to Authority is just lame and you can fully expect no one to buy it, nor to go do your Googling for yuo.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 04:27:43 PM »
Biblical scholars of any persuasion are a dime a dozen.  "Scholars" is a worthless citation unless you cite the scholar's NAME and the name of the PUBLICATION where you believe the scholar supports your argument. 

Absent that, your Appeal to Authority is just lame and you can fully expect no one to buy it, nor to go do your Googling for yuo.

I'm loving these "people are saying" posts from idiots reading blogs on the internets and calling it historical evidence of all sorts of nonsense.

The internets have certainly democraticized the spread of stupidity.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »

I dont need you to google it for me. I already did that and reviewed the evidence. Its common knowledge that many of the English words dont convey the entire message of whats found in the Hebrew.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 05:28:04 PM »
I'm loving these "people are saying" posts from idiots reading blogs on the internets and calling it historical evidence of all sorts of nonsense.

The internets have certainly democraticized the spread of stupidity.

Another feeble attempt by you to try to force me to provide you with that which you can find on your own.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 05:30:17 PM »
Why can't Trump just be his own Chief of Staff?

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 09:38:14 AM »
Why can't Trump just be his own Chief of Staff?

He already does the job of 2-3 people. No need for him to do more. One things for certain, president reggin sure was a lazy ass clown!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 09:50:27 PM »
He already does the job of 2-3 people.
Firing your whole staff, or having them quit on you, does not mean you work their jobs when they're gone.  It just means you're an idiot who can't run a business.  Or a government.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6