Author Topic: AM Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey  (Read 205 times)

AmericanThinker

AM Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:00:17 AM »
Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey

Which part of “shall not be infringed” does the Third Circuit not understand? 
Source: Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: AM Gun Confiscation Begins in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:09:43 AM »
The founders intended ordinary citizens to be able to possess weapons of war mainly for the purpose of killing government official but also for repelling foreign invaders. This includes artillery. Cannons were almost exclusively in private hands when the 2nd Amendment was created and the Continental Army had to borrow them from the citizenry. Had they wished to exclude cannons, they would have done so in the 2nd Amendment.

Most libs argue "what about nukes?" in a pathetic effort to move the goal post to a location they feel can be a jump off point to restrict the right to bear arms. Well, if nuke artillery and small arms ammo is used against personnel, its protected. "What about Howitzers?" is another favorite already dealt with above. "The founders didnt envision 100 rounds per minute" is the current go to.

FIRST, the founders DID envision rapid firing weapons AND multiple discharge barrels as the earliest designs existed BEFORE the 2nd Amendment, see James Puckle's Defence Gun and Da Vinci's cannon. Still, this misses the ACTUAL point entirely. They intended to keep the government from having more firepower than the citizenry. If the government has incendiary bullets for war, guess what? Its intended the people do to! Armor piercing? Well, the founders intended government jackboots to be able to be killed so either lose the kevlar or whatever ammo is A-OK! Same goes for spent uranium.

For these reasons and many more, fully automatic weapons with whatever capacity you want are fully 2nd Amendment compliant. We went off the rails with regard to firearms a century ago when we allowed the government to regulate machine guns. That was the camels nose under the tent.

If I were President, I would announce that anyone with a select fire or machine gun and anyone who was convicted of a crime, even while committing mass murder, would be pardoned for the "illegal weapons" possession portion of their conviction. The pardons would be granted on an ongoing basis so that all federal gun laws would be made non enforceable. This includes allowing anyone who had been in prison for ANYTHING to be allowed to buy firearms once they were released from prison.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 12:40:46 PM »
Those pukes could knock on my door right now and demand my guns. Guess what I would do? I would surrender all my registered guns just for them to leave me alone. Yes I would, it's the unregistered ones I want to keep anyways  :thumbup2:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:06:10 PM »
Those pukes could knock on my door right now and demand my guns. Guess what I would do? I would surrender all my registered guns just for them to leave me alone. Yes I would, it's the unregistered ones I want to keep anyways  :thumbup2:

Smart!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6