Author Topic: HC Trouble  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: HC Trouble
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »

Everybody are slaves... wage slaves.

Niger <<< is latin for black.

American blacks were not the only people kept as slaves but they sure love hanging on to the miserable history about it.

"Nigger" was never an offensive word where I come from.... Everyone's black dog in the 60 -70s was called nigger...

And blacks in America use it all the time... Read Mike Tyson's story.

Get over it. YOU give it more power by NOT using it.

And the word, in the US - where this board is, is a pejorative.   

No one says that blacks in the US were the only slaves.  The difference is that it is part of our history and Ameicans will address it as we see fit.

Blacks using it among one another is extremely controversial.

It's a racist term, let's be real.  No one uses that word for good.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 09:41:42 PM »
What in the hairy fuck happened to my thread? I leave it unattended for a little bit and the fucking mongs have taken over.

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick. I have to 'rangle tards on Facebook and it looks like it's no goddamn different out here on the world wide interwebz. Is there no where safe from the reach of the retarded?

I'm lookin' at all of you.

"Never under estimate the power of the handicapped." -  Scooter Hawking

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 10:18:38 PM »
What in the hairy fuck happened to my thread? I leave it unattended for a little bit and the fucking mongs have taken over.

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick. I have to 'rangle tards on Facebook and it looks like it's no goddamn different out here on the world wide interwebz. Is there no where safe from the reach of the retarded?

I'm lookin' at all of you.

Look all you like.  But if what you want is a private convo with HC, try the PM function next time.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2018, 10:31:35 PM »
Really? 

You are discouraging posts in the flame forum? 

I'm interested in hearing your reasoning. 

Do you podcast? 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2018, 10:51:06 PM »
You are discouraging posts in the flame forum?

I'd call that a reductio ad absurdum argument.  The only thing I'm hoping to discourage is the all too common practice of opening a callout thread in the flame section and then whining when people other than the callee reply to it. 

And no, I don't podcast as a normal practice.  I do have a couple of them in the archives here, though.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »
Ice is not calling me out.  She's been away for ten years and was looking for a way to interact on a flame forum. 

We both welcome other people to flame us but it has to be remotely funny.

I also welcome caskur into threads that involve me in the title. 

Move the thread to this dumpster  if that is what is best for "flame."

Soon you'll have this place looking like flametruth.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2018, 11:41:18 PM »
Ice is not calling me out.  She's been away for ten years and was looking for a way to interact on a flame forum. 

We both welcome other people to flame us but it has to be remotely funny.

I also welcome caskur into threads that involve me in the title. 

Move the thread to this dumpster  if that is what is best for "flame."

Soon you'll have this place looking like flametruth.

No one is moving anything. I’m sure Lady Ice will have her fun with Peaches

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2018, 11:48:33 PM »
HC simply misread something that was obvious to me; ie: that if you start a thread in public forum, don't be shocked when people other than those for whom you intended the message to receive come in and start shitting all over it.  I think that's pretty much forum 101.

Signed,

A thread-derailing 'tard.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2018, 11:55:50 PM »
HC simply misread something that was obvious to me; ie: that if you start a thread in public forum, don't be shocked when people other than those for whom you intended the message to receive come in and start shitting all over it.  I think that's pretty much forum 101.

Signed,

Take your peace pipe and shove it up your ass.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2018, 12:22:37 AM »
Maybe it's because we are old, but racial insults are no worse than fag or dyke.

I don't often use the n word but I marvel at how many people are so offended by everything.

Retards!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2018, 12:25:17 AM »

Signed,

what you said

I have noticed that most Latinos don't get bent out of shape about thread tangents...it's the way we naturally communicate

sometimes everyone is talking at once, but no one gets lost really

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2018, 12:26:11 AM »
Maybe it's because we are old, but racial insults are no worse than fag or dyke.

I don't often use the n word but I marvel at how many people are so offended by everything.

Retards!

Count me in as a retard.

Wanna know why?  Because it's done behind closed doors, rarely in front of blacks.  That's cowardly shit right there.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2018, 12:30:28 AM »
Count me in as a retard.

Wanna know why?  Because it's done behind closed doors, rarely in front of blacks.  That's cowardly shit right there.

That's been my experience as well.  We didn't have many black kids at the school I went to, so it was okay to joke about niggers until one of the mythical blacks surfaced... then the little indoctrinated racist hicks had to just keep it at home, which I know they did because I didn't only visit racist rural white America, I lived in it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2018, 12:36:02 AM »
That's been my experience as well.  We didn't have many black kids at the school I went to, so it was okay to joke about niggers until one of the mythical blacks surfaced... then the little indoctrinated racist hicks had to just keep it at home, which I know they did because I didn't only visit racist rural white America, I lived in it.

It's done behind closed doors because people know it's wrong.  Come on folks, let's quit pretending. How about some self-reflection and then living your beliefs?

*scoffs*

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2018, 01:08:52 AM »
Count me in as a retard.

It's not about being cowardly, it's just a word ...  nigger doesn't  just refer to blacks. 

When you can't comfortably say anything about another race,  it's about the thickness of their skin, not the colour of their skin.

I'm French Canadian,  I don't get pissed off if someone calls me a frog. 

I can't understand why people would be offended by a word no matter how racist it might seem. Women were treated the same as blacks for centuries. 

Rappers call you bitches and hos ...  you're not going to cry about it, are you?

I guess I need to make a point, toughen up already, this PC shit can't last.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2018, 01:20:39 AM »
It's not about being cowardly, it's just a word ...  nigger doesn't  just refer to blacks. 

When you can't comfortably say anything about another race,  it's about the thickness of their skin, not the colour of their skin.

I'm French Canadian,  I don't get pissed off if someone calls me a frog. 

I can't understand why people would be offended by a word no matter how racist it might seem. Women were treated the same as blacks for centuries. 

Rappers call you bitches and hos ...  you're not going to cry about it, are you?

I guess I need to make a point, toughen up already, this PC shit can't last.

Nigger mostly refers to blacks, like 99% of the time

I don't cry about what people say.  I do cringe though.   And women were treated badly, often still are. But unless they were black, no one stripped them of their children and sold them off to other people.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2018, 01:58:24 AM »
Nigger mostly refers to blacks, like 99% of the time

I don't cry about what people say.  I do cringe though.   And women were treated badly, often still are. But unless they were black, no one stripped them of their children and sold them off to other people.

OMG... is your obtuseness deliberate?

Never heard of Philomena? Obviously not.... EVERYONE European and Western who had children out of wedlock had their children stolen by their governments. Usually sold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philomena_(film)

Philomena is a 2013 comedy-drama film directed by Stephen Frears, based on the book The Lost Child of Philomena Lee by journalist Martin Sixsmith. Starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan, it tells the true story of Philomena Lee's 50-year search for her forcibly adopted son and Sixsmith's efforts to help her find him. It gained critical acclaim and received several international film awards. Coogan and Jeff Pope won Best Screenplay at the 70th Venice International Film Festival. It was also awarded the People's Choice Award Runner-Up prize at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2018, 02:07:38 AM »
OMG... is your obtuseness deliberate?

Never heard of Philomena? Obviously not.... EVERYONE European and Western who had children out of wedlock had their children stolen by their governments. Usually sold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philomena_(film)

Philomena is a 2013 comedy-drama film directed by Stephen Frears, based on the book The Lost Child of Philomena Lee by journalist Martin Sixsmith. Starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan, it tells the true story of Philomena Lee's 50-year search for her forcibly adopted son and Sixsmith's efforts to help her find him. It gained critical acclaim and received several international film awards. Coogan and Jeff Pope won Best Screenplay at the 70th Venice International Film Festival. It was also awarded the People's Choice Award Runner-Up prize at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.

Yeah, I always go to the cinema for my history lessons. Comedy is historical gold.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2018, 02:22:58 AM »
Yeah, I always go to the cinema for my history lessons. Comedy is historical gold.

You're Catholic huh?

My condolences.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2018, 02:25:27 AM »

You're Catholic huh?

My condolences.

No, I'm not a Catholic.  Is this another form of your bigotry?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6