• October 24, 2020, 05:05:26 AM

Author Topic: The BC forum claims...  (Read 4356 times)

The Queen Bee

The BC forum claims...
« on: December 27, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
That my tits are not cute. I guarantee none of them have ever seen them  :crampe:

They disabled my account for one of the following reasons - telling that drug addict welfare leech that daughters without fathers become whores or that she can’t afford a rent a dad, let  alone a maid.

How will I ever get thru this ?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:05:58 PM by The Queen Bee »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    15.8%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
  • Rated: +27980 / -6805
Re: The gook forum claims...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 12:08:01 PM »

You're on your own with this. I'm still trying to cope with the fact that I've been banned  from GraveyardTruth.com

The only thing keeping me mixing sleeping pills with the 151 is the fact that for weeks now it's only my trophy threads which gain any type of interest over there. Other than for that I might have wandered to a better place by now
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
  • Rated: +2970 / -7021
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 01:06:11 PM »
That my tits are not cute. I guarantee none of them have ever seen them  :crampe:

They disabled my account for one of the following reasons - telling that drug addict welfare leech that daughters without fathers become whores or that she can’t afford a rent a dad, let  alone a maid.

LOL! Asians are usually flat chested and we already know about Dinky. They got nothing jiggling over there-

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    32.4%
    • Show only replies by Joe
  • Rated: +1586 / -1161
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 01:11:42 PM »

Real sumptuous tits in my face feel like warm soft heated pillows.

A gentle up & down rubbing action dispels any possibility of erectile dysfunction.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 01:33:44 PM »
There is a 14 page thread dedicated to me.

Instead of wasting time trying to call me ugly, certain bitches need to be figuring out wtf is so wrong with them that they’ve never been good enough to marry.

Rotwang needs help period

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    32.4%
    • Show only replies by Joe
  • Rated: +1586 / -1161
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 02:54:38 PM »
There is a 14 page thread dedicated to me.

Instead of wasting time trying to call me ugly, certain bitches need to be figuring out wtf is so wrong with them that they’ve never been good enough to marry.

Rotwang needs help period

LOL!

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
  • Rated: +9687 / -30198
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 03:02:25 PM »
My partner says that Asian women aren't sexually attractive.  He said they're built like pre-pubescent boys.  In other words, no T&A.   Lol

So, there's a reason they're talking shit if they figure you're curvaceous Flea.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:13:34 PM by Oak »

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
  • Rated: +1888 / -446
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 04:01:40 PM »
I’ve never been particularly attracted to Asians.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 04:08:43 PM »
My partner says that Asian women aren't sexually attractive.  He said they're built like pre-pubescent boys.  In other words, no T&A.   Lol

So, there's a reason they're talking shit if they figure you're cuvaceous Flea.

Petty jealousy. That mixed with a horny old man who got rejected.

He should be thankful I didn’t play him til he lost his shit and made a public dick of himself
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 04:12:55 PM »

Petty jealousy. That mixed with a horny old man who got rejected.

He should be thankful I didn’t play him til he lost his shit and made a public dick of himself

That guy sounds very manipulative.  If he's fucking OLD, he needs to get the fuck over his obsession with women 30 years younger than him. 

Dude, if you're reading this...when your ballsack reaches your knees, no one wants to look at that.  No one.

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 04:17:31 PM »
I’ve never been particularly attracted to Asians.

To each his own.  I don't understand it though.  I remember when I saw a white middle aged dude being completely raked over the coals at a Costco parking lot by this Asian woman.  Tiger wife...

I was like, holy fuck, that's humiliating for him.  I have gotten angry at my partner before and raked him over the coals.  But it's in the privacy of our home, or at least if it's in public, wait until we're in the privacy of our vehicle.  He does the same for me.

My goal is to get my irritation or anger expressed, not to let everyone in on it.  Fuck that shit.  I've never seen an Asian man or white guy yelling at his woman in public.  It's always been an Asian woman that's doing the yelling.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 04:19:14 PM »
That guy sounds very manipulative.  If he's fucking OLD, he needs to get the fuck over his obsession with women 30 years younger than him. 

Dude, if you're reading this...when your ballsack reaches your knees, no one wants to look at that.  No one.

Oh he reads it lol. They call this “the leftist” forum

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »

Oh he reads it lol. They call this “the leftist” forum

Good for them, interesting that they're reading it.  Their forum must be as boring as I've seen people say in posts.

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    2.6%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
  • Rated: +559 / -42
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »
  If he's fucking OLD, he needs to get the fuck over his obsession with women 30 years younger than him. 

Get real.  That flawed logic goes against eons of genetic programming.
Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 04:34:14 PM »
Get real.  That flawed logic goes against eons of genetic programming.

Please explain yourself.  The most common reason women are with a much older man is when he has a hefty wallet.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2