Author Topic: Hey rat cons - new house rule tomorrow  (Read 971 times)

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
Hey rat cons - new house rule tomorrow
« on: January 02, 2019, 02:59:51 PM »
Laying new ground rules: The House is set to approve a rules package on Thursday that sets a new tone for governing. For example, it requires that legislation first be considered in committees before bills are brought to the floor for votes. It bans lawmakers from serving on corporate boards. And it recognizes the diversity of the new freshman class by easing a century-old rule against wearing hats on the chamber floor to allow Ilhan Omar, a Minnesota Democrat who is Muslim, to wear a head scarf.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Hey rat cons - new house rule tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:58:47 PM »
RFC's will need to tie a turban tightly around their haids to keep their brains from leaking out over this.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 04:13:15 PM »
So is the house going to pause five times a day so the guy can pray?

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 04:50:02 PM »
They use them things to smuggle explosives.
Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 04:59:12 PM »
So is the house going to pause five times a day so the guy can pray?

Yo, dumfuk - She is not a guy - Muzzie guys don't wear headscarfs

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
They use them things to smuggle explosives.
that might not be do bad

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
what a total shit show

next they'll be walking mules around the House floor and install a Kebab stand right across from the bathroom

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 05:05:45 PM »
If I were a member of the house I'd be sure to bring in a greasy pork sandwich topped with bacon on the daily.

Especially if I happened to sit right next to her

Ahhhh.... the noises I would make as I bit into that delicious pig. And you know I'd be offering her a bite every single time. no matter how many times she turned it down

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 05:13:40 PM »

Yo, dumfuk - She is not a guy - Muzzie guys don't wear headscarfs

Oh, my mistake.

So is the house going to pause five times a day so the girl can pray?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 05:26:47 PM »
what a total shit show

next they'll be walking mules around the House floor and install a Kebab stand right across from the bathroom

I might have to finally watch C-Span.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 05:40:40 PM »

Oh, my mistake.

So is the house going to pause five times a day so the girl can pray?

Maybe she'll excuse herself.  I wonder if some of that praying takes place at home and not just where these people work?  What do you THINK Ollie?  I know the THINKING  part is hard work, but I have faith in you.  Yes you Can!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2019, 08:14:28 PM »
Laying new ground rules: The House is set to approve a rules package on Thursday that sets a new tone for governing. For example, it requires that legislation first be considered in committees before bills are brought to the floor for votes. It bans lawmakers from serving on corporate boards. And it recognizes the diversity of the new freshman class by easing a century-old rule against wearing hats on the chamber floor to allow Ilhan Omar, a Minnesota Democrat who is Muslim, to wear a head scarf.

Does this mean no more passing shit so we can know whats in it? KA-POWN3D!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2019, 08:15:11 PM »
RFC's will need to tie a turban tightly around their haids to keep their brains from leaking out over this.

muhzies shouldnt be citizens let alone serve in government.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2019, 09:25:26 PM »
muhzies shouldnt be citizens let alone serve in government.

The government can't be involved in the establishment of religion, so what you're advocating that the government do, deny citizenship based on religion, is unconstitutional.

I bet you claim to be an originalist at that.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »
The government can't be involved in the establishment of religion, so what you're advocating that the government do, deny citizenship based on religion, is unconstitutional.

I bet you claim to be an originalist at that.

Yes, I am an originalist. You have no understanding of the Christian founding of the government. You have no understanding of what religion is. You have no understanding of islam. How could you? You havent read the federalist/anti federalists let alone the koran.

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 10:10:51 PM »
You have no understanding of the Christian founding of the government.

Everyone of them founders in private letters said religion was fucking bullshit

You can watch sweet Nancy get swore in tomorrow on C-SPAN  -- enjoy

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 10:16:30 PM »
Yes, I am an originalist. You have no understanding of the Christian founding of the government. You have no understanding of what religion is. You have no understanding of islam. How could you? You havent read the federalist/anti federalists let alone the koran.

And you have no understanding of the constitution.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 10:17:14 PM »
Everyone of them founders in private letters said religion was fucking bullshit

You can watch sweet Nancy get swore in tomorrow on C-SPAN  -- enjoy

You stupid motherfuckers think all I study is the Bible....

John Adams June 21, 1776:
"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."

uly 1, 1776
"Before God, I believe the hour has come. My judgement approves this measure, and my whole heart is in it. All that I have, and all that I am, and all that I hope in this life, I am now ready here to stake upon it. And I leave off as I began, that live or die, survive or perish, I am for the Declaration. It is my living sentiment, and by the blessing of God it shall be my dying sentiment. Independence now, and Independence for ever!"

In a July 1, 1776 letter to Archibald Bullock, former member of the Continental Congress from Georgia, Adams wrote:
"The object is great which We have in View, and We must expect a great expense of blood to obtain it. But We should always remember that a free Constitution of civil Government cannot be purchased at too dear a rate as there is nothing, on this side (of) the New Jerusalem, of equal importance to Mankind."

July 3, 1776
"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations, from one end ofthis continent to the other, from this time forward forever.

"You will think me transported with enthusiasm, but I am not. I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure that it will cost to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory I can see that the end is worth more than all the means; that posterity will triumph in that day's transaction, even though we [may regret] it, which I trust in God we shall not."

In concern for his sons, John Adams advised his wife Abigail to:

"Let them revere nothing but Religion, Morality and Liberty."

Oct. 11, 1798 (Address to the military)

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

On March 6, 1799, President John Adams called for a National Fast Day.

"As no truth is more clearly taught in the Volume of Inspiration, nor any more fully demonstrated by the experience of all ages, than that a deep sense and a due acknowledgement of the growing providence of a Supreme Being and of the accountableness of men to Him as the searcher of hearts and righteous distributer of rewards and punishments are conducive equally to the happiness ofindividuals and to the well-being of communities....

"I have thought proper to recommend, and I hereby recommend accordingly, that Thursday, the twenty-fifth day of April next, be observed throughout the United States of America as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting and prayer; that the citizens on that day abstain, as far as may be, from their secular occupation, and devote the time to the sacred duties of religion, in public and in private; that they call to mind our numerous offenses against the most high God, confess them before Him with the sincerest penitence, implore his pardoning mercy, through the Great Mediator and Redeemer, for our past transgressions, and that through the grace of His Holy Spirit, we may be disposed and enabled to yield a more suitable obedience to his righteous requisitions in time to come; that He would interpose to arrest the progress of that impiety and licentiousness in principle and practice so offensive to Himself and so ruinous to mankind; that He would make us deeply sensible that "righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people" (Proverbs 14:34)"

On November 2, 1800, John Adams became the first president to move into the White House. As he was writing a letter to his wife, he composed a beautiful prayer, which was later engraved upon the mantel in the state dining room:

"I pray Heaven to bestow THE BEST OF BLESSINGS ON THIS HOUSE and All that shall hereafter Inhabit it, May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof."

August 28, 1811

"Religion and virtue are the only foundations, not only of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society."

June 28, 1813

"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System."

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson, John Adams wrote:

"Have you ever found in history, one single example of a Nation thoroughly corrupted that was afterwards restored to virtue?... And without virtue, there can be no political liberty....Will you tell me how to prevent riches from becoming the effects of temperance and industry? Will you tell me how to prevent luxury from producing effeminacy, intoxication, extravagance, vice and folly?...I believe no effort in favor is lost..."

In a letter dated November 4, 1816, John Adams wrote to Thomas Jefferson:

"The Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount contain my religion..."

December 27, 1816

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation."

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have...a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge, I mean the character and conduct of their rulers."

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 10:18:00 PM »
And you have no understanding of the constitution.

Is the Constitution America's founding document?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 10:20:41 PM »
Is the Constitution America's founding document?

It's the founding document for our government. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6