Author Topic: Hey rat cons - new house rule tomorrow  (Read 972 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Hey rat cons - new house rule tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 10:29:14 PM »
It's the founding document for our government.

So you believe the Constitution is NOT America's founding document?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 11:05:17 PM »
So you believe the Constitution is NOT America's founding document?

I answered your question.  It codified what America was.  Why are you having difficulty with this?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 11:13:37 PM »
I answered your question.

Correctly, and I would go further than you did in busting his chops over such a sleazy and false argument.

Would, that is, if I had sixteen spare hours every day to waste on kicking holes in his troll.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2019, 11:20:57 PM »
I didnt think either one of you loons would answer. PWN3D!

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2019, 11:27:08 PM »
Everyone of them founders in private letters said religion was fucking bullshit

You can watch sweet Nancy get swore in tomorrow on C-SPAN  -- enjoy
Financials take a nose dive tomorrow when that Lunatic Maxine Waters gets her oversight spot

Oh God... help us all

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2019, 11:27:51 PM »
You stupid motherfuckers think all I study is the Bible...
I don't think that, actually.  I think you study cheat sheets as far as the Bible goes, but that's another topic.

In the case of this matter here, which as you surely know is a hijack of the original topic and will probably get moderated in the morning, nice job cherry picking Adams as an exemplar of Christianity among the founders.
But since you're trying to extrapolate from Adams to "the founders," how about the other 55 signers?

Start with Jefferson, please.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2019, 12:23:45 AM »
Yes, I am an originalist. You have no understanding of the Christian founding of the government. You have no understanding of what religion is. You have no understanding of islam. How could you? You havent read the federalist/anti federalists let alone the koran.

Do you know what a Deist is, Lokbrain?  Do you know how many of the founders were Deists?  They were NOT Christians, and they didn't believe in any of the bs you proselytize. 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2019, 01:17:16 AM »
I don't think that, actually.  I think you study cheat sheets as far as the Bible goes, but that's another topic.

In the case of this matter here, which as you surely know is a hijack of the original topic and will probably get moderated in the morning, nice job cherry picking Adams as an exemplar of Christianity among the founders.
But since you're trying to extrapolate from Adams to "the founders," how about the other 55 signers?

Start with Jefferson, please.

YES!!!!!!
FIRST! I'd like to say thank you for falling for this. To be fair, I've perfected this technique over several years...really a decade at least. Anywho, you tards always like to rush for your escape hatch "diest" Jefferson. After what seems to be an unrelated choice of Adams by me. I can count on it as surly as the sun will rise tomorrow.  After all, Jefferson said "question the very existence of God" , penned the Jefferson Bible, AND stated he wanted muhzies to be free to worship in America since allah and The God of Israel are the same, right?  :biggrin:

But hey, we gotta define "diest" right? To sum it up, it means they believe God plopped us down here and then left us to our own whims. Maybe He will return, who knows?  :dontknow: But hey, just in case, lets ask an authority, mmmmkay?  :read:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deism 
Definition of deism:  a movement or system of thought advocating natural (see natural entry 1 sense 8b) religion, emphasizing morality, and in the 18th century denying the interference of the Creator with the laws of the universe

Now its completely true that Jefferson didnt believe in the diety of Christ and His miracles, however Jefferson DID believe that God directly interferes with the destiny of man. This proves he cannot possibly be a true diest.

"For in a warm climate, no man will labour for himself who can make another labour for him. This is so true, that of the proprietors of slaves a very small proportion indeed are ever seen to labor. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever . . . ." - Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII5  https://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/quotations-jefferson-memorial

Jefferson was a lib on tolerating other religions, including islam, pig drippings be upon it: as Jefferson said, it was clear that religious freedom encompassed "Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo, and infidel of every denomination." Ultimately, the bill was adopted and signed into law on January 19, 1786, with only minor amendments to Jefferson's text. Many wanted Jesus acknowledged. Jefferson won. https://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/Virginia_Statute_for_Establishing_Religious_Freedom_1786#start_entry

However, history has a way of teaching those who waver from The God of Israel and it happened to Jefferson. islam, the religion of satan, viewed Christians and Jews (the good guys) as infidels and the koran, may it be flushed in pig urine and scat for all eternity, grants the muhzie full rights to use, convert, rape, and pillage the infidel until they are all converted, enslaved, or dead. Jefferson testified before Congress the following on islam:

They later reported to Congress the ambassador told them Islam “was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Now Jefferson was floored by this, having defended islam earlier in life. Reading all of Jeffersons and Madisons dealings with pislam aptly reveals Jeffersons original folly.

Now remember earlier when I said I didnt pick Adams at random? Its obvious now that both were involved heavily with Americas education on islam, pig drippings be upon it. Here's the kicker. Adams was a pacifist. Even when faced with what he heard with his own ears, this stalwart of belief in God and Jesus wanted to continue ransom payments! Meanwhile, the so called diest Jefferson was so enraged and shocked at islam and its view of everyone else, he wanted it crushed and while he didnt go as far as Madison, he kicked the muhzies asses.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2019, 01:20:08 AM »
Do you know what a Deist is, Lokbrain?  Do you know how many of the founders were Deists?  They were NOT Christians, and they didn't believe in any of the bs you proselytize.

Pick another shit for brains. I got reams of their writings on this hard drive. I've had much, much, much, much more in depth arguments about this subject than I've had with just about anything else. You, and dipshit peaches, are gonna be PISSED! about all the "spammy" quotes I'm about to beat you fuckers down with. You really dont know how much I'm looking forward to this!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2019, 01:31:21 AM »
Here's one of my personal favorites from Franklin, a man who's been slandered as a satanist:
http://americainclass.org/sources/makingrevolution/independence/text8/franklininfoamerica.pdf

The almost general Mediocrity of Fortune that prevails in America obliging its People to follow some Business for
Subsistence, those Vices that arise usually from Idleness are in a great Measure prevented.
Industry and constant Employment are great Preservatives of the Morals and Virtue of a Nation. Hence
bad Examples to Youth are more rare in America, which must be a comfortable Consideration to Parents.
To this may be truly added that serious Religion under its various Denominations is not only tolerated
but respected and practiced. Atheism is unknown there, Infidelity rare & secret, so that Persons may live to a
great Age in that Country without having their Piety shock’d by meeting with either an Atheist or an
Infidel. And the Divine Being seems to have manifested his Approbation [approval] of the mutual
Forbearance and Kindness with which the different Sects treat each other, by the remarkable Prosperity
with which he has been pleased to favor the whole Country.

And dispelling the myth of him being deist:
Congressional Congress, 1787

"I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth--that God Governs the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?

"We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing Governments by Human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

"I therefore beg leave to move--that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessing on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service."

"A Bible and a newspaper in every house, a good school in every district--all studied and appreciated as they merit--are the principal support of virtue, morality, and civil liberty."

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2019, 01:36:07 AM »
Pick another shit for brains. I got reams of their writings on this hard drive. I've had much, much, much, much more in depth arguments about this subject than I've had with just about anything else. You, and dipshit peaches, are gonna be PISSED! about all the "spammy" quotes I'm about to beat you fuckers down with. You really dont know how much I'm looking forward to this!

None of what you've posted about it so far is very intelligent.  It's the interpretation of someone who is dying to see what they want to see.

BTW, learn to spell deist and deism. 

I could post just as many quotes that refute your faulty interpretation.  But I won't, because it would be energy wasted on a stubborn Trumptard.  I have better things to do.  If you actually want the truth, you will figure out how to find it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2019, 01:38:10 AM »
None of what you've posted about it so far is very intelligent.  It's the interpretation of someone who is dying to see what they want to see.

BTW, learn to spell deist and deism. 

I could post just as many quotes that refute your faulty interpretation.  But I won't, because it would be energy wasted on a stubborn Trumptard.  I have better things to do.  If you actually want the truth, you will figure out how to find it.

Sorry dumb ass, you cant post anything that refutes what THEY said. Sure, they bashed corrupt religious bullshittery but none of it negates what I've posted, CAUSE ITS THEIR WORDS! PWN3D!. Unless your accusation is they were all schizophrenic.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2019, 02:25:36 AM »
Sorry dumb ass, you cant post anything that refutes what THEY said. Sure, they bashed corrupt religious bullshittery but none of it negates what I've posted, CAUSE ITS THEIR WORDS! PWN3D!. Unless your accusation is they were all schizophrenic.

There are lots of other words in which they claim something different than what you claim.  Look it up, Einstein.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 12:53:47 PM »
There are lots of other words in which they claim something different than what you claim.  Look it up, Einstein.

Yea, you dumb cunts try that with the Bible too. I had one stupid assed lib say the Bible contradicts itself because "thou shall not kill" and God tell us to execute. What a buncha stupid assholes! PWN3D!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 06:40:32 PM »
“No one sees with greater pleasure than myself the progress of reason in its advances towards rational Christianity. When we shall have done away the incomprehensible jargon of the Trinitarian arithmetic, that three are one, and one is three; when we shall have knocked down the artificial scaffolding, raised to mask from view the simple structure of Jesus; when, in short, we shall have unlearned everything which has been taught since His day, and get back to the pure and simple doctrines He inculcated, we shall then be truly and worthily His disciples; and my opinion is that if nothing had ever been added to what flowed purely from His lips, the whole world would at this day have been Christian. I know that the case you cite, of Dr. Drake, has been a common one. The religion-builders have so distorted and deformed the doctrines of Jesus, so muffled them in mysticisms, fancies and falsehoods, have caricatured them into forms so monstrous and inconceivable, as to shock reasonable thinkers, to revolt them against the whole, and drive them rashly to pronounce its Founder an imposter. Had there never been a commentator, there never would have been an infidel.”

Thomas Jefferson’s Letter to Timothy Pickering, 21 Feb 1821
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 06:43:46 PM »
“The civil government functions with complete success by the total separation of the Church from the State.”
Founding Father James Madison, 1819

“The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for giving to Mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation,” wrote Washington. “All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
George Washington in a letter to Touro Synagogue (1790)

“The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity. Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole cartloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in Christianity.”
John Adams
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 06:47:30 PM »
 “And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this the most venerated reformer of human errors.”
Jefferson’s letter to John Adams, April 11 1823

“The American states have gone far in assisting the progress of truth; but they have stopped short of perfection. They ought to have given every honest citizen an equal right to enjoy his religion and an equal title to all civil emoluments, without obliging him to tell his religion. Every interference of the civil power in regulating opinion, is an impious attempt to take the business of the Deity out of his own hands; and every preference given to any religious denomination, is so far slavery and bigotry.”
Noah Webster calling for no religious tests to serve in public office, Sketches of American Policy, 1785
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »
“Because religious belief, or non-belief, is such an important part of every person’s life, freedom of religion affects every individual. State churches that use government power to support themselves and force their views on persons of other faiths undermine all our civil rights. Moreover, state support of the church tends to make the clergy unresponsive to the people and leads to corruption within religion. Erecting the wall of separation between church and state, therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society. "
Thomas Jefferson
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2019, 06:53:57 PM »
I could post one hundred times more than what I posted above, but like I said before, you've already decided to believe the big lie.  You have mush for brains, and I can't fix that.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2019, 07:15:53 PM »
JUST ONE MORE:

Evidence exists that Jefferson had been thinking privately about Muslim inclusion in his new country since 1776. A few months after penning the Declaration of Independence, he returned to Virginia to draft legislation about religion for his native state, writing in his private notes a paraphrase of the English philosopher John Locke’s 1689 “Letter on Toleration”:

“[he] says neither Pagan nor Mahometan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the commonwealth because of his religion.”

The precedents Jefferson copied from Locke echo strongly in his Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, which proclaims:

“(O)ur civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions.”

The statute, drafted in 1777, which became law in 1786, inspired the Constitution’s “no religious test” clause and the First Amendment.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6