Author Topic: Madam Speaker  (Read 887 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Madam Speaker
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »
Is that important to you?

Of course not, but it is to Pence.  And probably to a few of our posters here.

Meanwhile, Rashida Tlaib (freshman representative from Michigan) was to be sworn in on Thomas Jefferson's Quran.  She's one of 2 Muslim women elected to this Congress.

...on Jefferson's Quran...
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423668-rashida-tlaib-will-be-sworn-into-congress-on-thomas-jeffersons-copy-of-the?fbclid=IwAR3qUyBtcmrVMG4XOCp_xlEI_LFfzP40kEhDcrZOvhMfu-_vtjGWyQwFzAs

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 11:21:23 AM »

Meanwhile, Rashida Tlaib (freshman representative from Michigan) was to be sworn in on Thomas Jefferson's Quran.  She's one of 2 Muslim women elected to this Congress.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423668-rashida-tlaib-will-be-sworn-into-congress-on-thomas-jeffersons-copy-of-the?fbclid=IwAR3qUyBtcmrVMG4XOCp_xlEI_LFfzP40kEhDcrZOvhMfu-_vtjGWyQwFzAs

Lets not forget thats the book that taught Jefferson about the evils of islam, pig drippings be upon it. Irony, its pretty ironic! PWN3D!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 11:31:31 AM »
Lets not forget thats the book that taught Jefferson about the evils of islam, pig drippings be upon it. Irony, its pretty ironic! PWN3D!

You might oughta look that word up.  Your misuse of it is pretty ironic.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 11:35:47 AM »
You might oughta look that word up.  Your misuse of it is pretty ironic.

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams met in London with Tripoli ambassador Sadi Hadi Abdrahaman in March 1786. The ambassador said, according to Jefferson's notes, that the Barbary pirates could, under the Koran, plunder and enslave anyone "from nations that had not acknowledged the Prophet." President Jefferson started the first American war with the pirates in 1801

The U.S. Navy was first formed in 1775, and re-established in 1794 to deal with the Barbary threat.

Jefferson had a koran, flushings be upon it, so he could learn about the bastard serial murderer muhammed who should be drawn as a turd, and his false shitgod allah, the false persona of satan.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 11:39:42 AM »
Thomas Jefferson and John Adams met in London with Tripoli ambassador Sadi Hadi Abdrahaman in March 1786. The ambassador said, according to Jefferson's notes, that the Barbary pirates could, under the Koran, plunder and enslave anyone "from nations that had not acknowledged the Prophet." President Jefferson started the first American war with the pirates in 1801

The U.S. Navy was first formed in 1775, and re-established in 1794 to deal with the Barbary threat.

Jefferson had a koran, flushings be upon it, so he could learn about the bastard serial murderer muhammed who should be drawn as a turd, and his false shitgod allah, the false persona of satan.

Knock it off with the spam, lamer.  I know all this history, and it doesn't address my point which is that you don't understand what ironic about yesterday's use of that Quran but instead are trying to spin it to fit your own narrative.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 11:46:50 AM »
Knock it off with the spam, lamer.  I know all this history, and it doesn't address my point which is that you don't understand what ironic about yesterday's use of that Quran but instead are trying to spin it to fit your own narrative.

The irony is a muhzie using a kweeran to take an oath of office that had been used to learn about pislams moral perversions.

Spam?

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 12:10:08 PM »

Any pictures from her wedding when she was 9 years old?

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 12:20:00 PM »

Any pictures from her wedding when she was 9 years old?

Oliver is perving.   :hiding:

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2019, 12:37:32 PM »

Oliver is perving.   :hiding:

So you agree, Muhammed marrying a nine year old girl was an act of perversion.

It's a good start for you.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »

I just see Ds and Rs.  That's all that matters to keep our Leader safe and re-electable.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2019, 09:12:19 PM »
The irony is a muhzie using a kweeran to take an oath of office that had been used to learn about pislams moral perversions.

Spam?

What in the hell does that word diarrhea even mean?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2019, 09:19:14 PM »
It means that (just as I expected) the lad is completely owned by the senator's choice of books, owned to such a degree that he's forgotten how to state a thought in clear English.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2019, 09:38:25 PM »
It means that (just as I expected) the lad is completely owned by the senator's choice of books, owned to such a degree that he's forgotten how to state a thought in clear English.

He is the worst writer on the entire forum.  In addition to being vulgar, in thought and expression, he's repetitive and unimaginative.

He's going to kill the politics and religion forum before too long. 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2019, 09:45:47 PM »
He's going to kill the politics and religion forum before too long. 

One does have this thought whenever they see a high-volume poster (on any forum) who thinks that a particular subforum is there solely to serve THEM rather than to provide a place for a community to have actual discussions.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »
One does have this thought whenever they see a high-volume poster (on any forum) who thinks that a particular subforum is there solely to serve THEM rather than to provide a place for a community to have actual discussions.

He's a one-trick pony and I've seen the trick and have tired of it.  I'm going to move on and see if anyone else posts interesting topics.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2019, 03:02:35 PM »
What in the hell does that word diarrhea even mean?

If a person wrote a book on planting hemlock in a food garden and I buy the book and use it in an example of how idiotic it is to use a poisonous plant in a food garden, 250 years later it would be foolish for others to promote the use of the book based upon me owning it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2019, 03:09:12 PM »
If a person wrote a book on planting hemlock in a food garden and I buy the book and use it in an example of how idiotic it is to use a poisonous plant in a food garden, 250 years later it would be foolish for others to promote the use of the book based upon me owning it.

I'd bet that she's not using the book to prove that Jefferson was a devotee of Islam.

I gather that it's more of a fuck you to the current crop of haters. 

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2019, 03:31:25 PM »
I'd bet that she's not using the book to prove that Jefferson was a devotee of Islam.

I gather that it's more of a fuck you to the current crop of haters.

Oh I think its about trying to point out that islam was accepted by Jefferson, one of Americas founder. Ellisons own words:

Ellison, the first black member of Congress from Minnesota, was born in Detroit and converted to Islam in college. He said earlier this week that he chose to use this Quran because it showed that a visionary like Jefferson believed that wisdom could be gleaned from many source http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/05/AR2007010500512.html

The use of "wisdom" conveys something valuable and good. Jefferson however gained the wisdom that islam seeks to enslave all non muslims.

I suspect that the muhzie lady seeks to follow Ellisons footsteps.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6