Author Topic: Who is “badder” than me ?  (Read 2280 times)

The Queen Bee

Who is “badder” than me ?
« on: October 22, 2018, 03:03:03 PM »
For real tho...let’s break it down now

My name instills jealousy and rage amongst the unfortunate-looking heffers and forum psychopaths. What other bitch has motherfuckers obsessing and stalking them for YEARS, without ever even tasting my pussy ( can you imagine if they had ).

Who else has niggas beggin for a taste without having to be their younger daughter  8)

I’m that bitch. I dare you to say otherwise
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

caskur

Re: Who is “badder” than me ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 03:29:34 PM »
Even Fat Danny is hot for flea!

BrickTop needs to join.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 03:35:12 PM »
I had to promise BT rack shots  :)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 03:42:52 PM »

BrickTop needs to join.

Is he still coming to the U.K to beat me up  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 04:45:24 PM »
You dare me?  lol

Didn't you get trolled by Ant for 3 years, regardless of who was behind the nic?

Not exactly a rousing endorsement of your, ahem, abilities.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 07:18:38 PM »
You dare me?  lol

Didn't you get trolled by Ant for 3 years, regardless of who was behind the nic?

Not exactly a rousing endorsement of your, ahem, abilities.

I got trolled into believing it was cun’T. It’s not like I sent him naked pics. Besides, Bra1n did it by reading pm’s and abusing his admin access. Wasn’t exactly my fault

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 11:17:20 PM »

My name instills jealousy and rage amongst the unfortunate-looking heffers and forum psychopaths. What other bitch has motherfuckers obsessing and stalking them for YEARS, without ever even tasting my pussy ( can you imagine if they had ).

Who else has niggas beggin for a taste without having to be their younger daughter  8)

Tell 'em baby!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

caskur

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 01:19:38 AM »

I got trolled into believing it was cun’T. It’s not like I sent him naked pics. Besides, Bra1n did it by reading pm’s and abusing his admin access. Wasn’t exactly my fault

Going through my PM at 3rd Rail with Ant on the topic of you thinking Ant was Dum Sum, Ant was trying to get you to out Dum Sum and if Ant had pictures of your children, we'd all now have more ammunition on Dum Sum.  :stirring:

My PMs will be revealed when 3rd Rail closes.  :cool1:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 08:45:04 AM »
 :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 12:55:39 PM »
Going through my PM at 3rd Rail with Ant on the topic of you thinking Ant was Dum Sum, Ant was trying to get you to out Dum Sum and if Ant had pictures of your children, we'd all now have more ammunition on Dum Sum.  :stirring:

My PMs will be revealed when 3rd Rail closes.  :cool1:

Post em please

The only way Stan would have anything is if Loser gave them to him. Loser is too chickenshit to go up against Stan / Bra1n anyway

caskur

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 01:45:32 PM »

Post em please

The only way Stan would have anything is if Loser gave them to him. Loser is too chickenshit to go up against Stan / Bra1n anyway
I'll just post that one. I don't really like posting PM...to me that's the place you get real with your friends... Ant wasn't a friend but we were planning a match together.. and kept in contact a lot during the match.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:55:44 PM by caskur »

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2019, 03:33:01 PM »

Well. When you say, "badder." Do you mean Michael Jackson "bad" or do you mean "bad" as in uneducated moron's like yourself using slang again?

P.S.-I don't know about "badder." But there is nobody, "Fatter" than you.

No Okie

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2019, 03:40:00 PM »

She’s way badder.

Flynn

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »

She’s way badder.

Would you get the fuck out of my face you nasty troglodyte.

No Okie

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2019, 03:49:33 PM »
Tell it to Herman Maude

Flynn

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2019, 03:57:25 PM »
Tell it to Herman Maude

I'm telling it to you Captain Caveman.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6