Author Topic: I wished Herman at TBC a Happy Birthday  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
I wished Herman at TBC a Happy Birthday
« on: January 05, 2019, 07:18:39 AM »
I wished our friend Herman over at the Blue Cashew a Happy Birthday.

Seems he was in a sour mood & he’s all pissed off at some of the folks here

Quote from: Herman
They got two threads on one page dedicated to me. Those spic whores just can't get enough white cawk.

so I gave him one of these as a gift ta cheer the old thug up:

Cuz he’s gotta criminal record for which he’s never been granted a pardon from the Government of Canada, eh. Never know when it might come in handy & he’ll need it again.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: I wished Herman at TBC a Happy Birthday
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 09:07:32 AM »
One of my neighbors has a criminal record, too.  He also has a wife of many years and 3 good kids, two of them in their teens.  His wife is an awesome woman who follows the golden rule and takes no shit from anyone.  And at this point in life, she has a postgrad degree and he's one semester away from getting one.

He's lucky to be alive, because about six or seven years ago he got carjacked and was shot nine fucking times, but survived and eventually made a more or less complete recovery.  I really like the dude because he has a lot of con wisdom about things like "community" and people looking out for each other.

He's not the only ex-con I know, by a long shot.  Hell, the US has the highest incarceration rate of any developed nation in the world, and a lot of that incarceration is over victimless crimes like selling a dime bag to the wrong person.  It could be argued that being an ex-con is a badge of honor.  One of my long distance friends did eight years in Folsom but is now a published poet, sober thirty-five years, and an honorable, ethical man I'm more than happy to run with. 

I understand your aversion to Herman, though.  As far as I can see he's an unrepentant asshole with no redeeming social value, who has a complete unwillingness to learn anything new and a complete lack of respect for anyone else.  Oh, and a weakness for firewater and a fondness for Posting While Drunk.  I don't wish him dead, but I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his guts were on fire. 

And Joe...this will make his THIRD trophy thread.  Wassup with that?  Seems like you've given him a furnished apartment in yer head, and a long term lease, all for free.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 10:16:26 AM »
This was posted to me angrily at VF

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72578

The anger is real. These people swear these forums are real life. I merely meant someone might be joining there to give Herman a run for his money. It’s not like I have the skills to get in their pm boxes via redirect link or something  :crampe:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 10:45:27 AM »
at VF

Thanks for reminding me why I last visited VF two and a half years ago.    :dizzy: 

It's a worse clusterfuck than BC by a long shot, and the sibling hatred is overpoweringly stinky, like trying to sleep in a room where there's a 3 day old overflowing diaper pail.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 10:50:58 AM »
Thanks for reminding me why I last visited VF two and a half years ago.    :dizzy: 

It's a worse clusterfuck than BC by a long shot, and the sibling hatred is overpoweringly stinky, like trying to sleep in a room where there's a 3 day old overflowing diaper pail.

I like VF. It’s way better than BC.

No ass kissing or clique-ish behavior. Evs and Mimi have been very accepting and welcoming.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 11:10:29 AM »

I like VF. It’s way better than BC.

No ass kissing or clique-ish behavior. Evs and Mimi have been very accepting and welcoming.

Not saying I "like" BC, the clique and multiple tiers of permission (not to mention the troglodytes) make it a real challenge.  But it looks like just about ANYbody can post at VF, and that's a bit problematic too.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 12:09:02 PM »
Not saying I "like" BC, the clique and multiple tiers of permission (not to mention the troglodytes) make it a real challenge.  But it looks like just about ANYbody can post at VF, and that's a bit problematic too.

The threats are coming now. Why do I have this effect on people  :crampe:

Don’t make me send Joo over there LOL

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »
I don't know who this jerk even is...how the hell am I giving him a trophy?  I've never started a thread about a person that I didn't know existed. All I've heard is complaints about me from people that I don't even know.

:biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 12:45:49 PM »
He probably knows you’re Latina. He hates us with a passion

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 12:52:38 PM »
He probably knows you’re Latina. He hates us with a passion

Oh, for fucks sake.  How lame. Hating someone you don't even know.  :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 12:55:57 PM »
Oh, for fucks sake.  How lame. Hating someone you don't even know.  :crampe:

He hates our people but is married to an Asian woman. Go figure

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 12:57:52 PM »

He hates our people but is married to an Asian woman. Go figure

So, what you're saying is he likes little boys?  lol

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2019, 12:58:47 PM »
I don't know who this jerk even is...how the hell am I giving him a trophy?  I've never started a thread about a person that I didn't know existed. All I've heard is complaints about me from people that I don't even know.

:biglaugha:

I didn't say you were giving anyone a trophy.  JOE did that with the OP.  The other two are buried in a couple of other threads, and I don't recall who started them even though I probably participated in one or both of them.

Also, opinions vary as to the significance of a trophy AND ALSO about who gets the trophy.  My go-to authority on this has always been FAPOLEON but he's not been around lately.  Every callout (such as this one) is potentially a trophy thread, but in my mind a callout is an automatic trophy for the callee if it's posted where the callee is not able to reply to it...as in this case.  :read:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2019, 01:03:29 PM »
I didn't say you were giving anyone a trophy.  JOE did that with the OP.  The other two are buried in a couple of other threads, and I don't recall who started them even though I probably participated in one or both of them.

Also, opinions vary as to the significance of a trophy AND ALSO about who gets the trophy.  My go-to authority on this has always been FAPOLEON but he's not been around lately.  Every callout (such as this one) is potentially a trophy thread, but in my mind a callout is an automatic trophy for the callee if it's posted where the callee is not able to reply to it...as in this case.  :read:

Yes, I was addressing what Joe said in the OP.  I don't think I was responding to you personally.  If I did quote you, it was my mistake.  I'm a bit confused.  I don't think I said anything to you, specifically.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2019, 01:03:48 PM »
Herman can join. He’ll never leave the safety of his knitting circle tho

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »
This is to the individual with the sore vagine.  If Latinos trigger you just by existing, the bad news is there are hundreds of millions of us in the AMERICAS. It's where we're from. 

You're in for a whole lotta hurt, white trash.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 01:07:14 PM »
Herman can join. He’ll never leave the safety of his knitting circle tho

His mommy probably won't let him come.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
His mommy probably won't let him come.

Different subject but lol @ the latest inquisitor thread elsewhere.

The desperation is real

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 01:10:52 PM »
One of my neighbors has a criminal record, too.  He also has a wife of many years and 3 good kids, two of them in their teens.  His wife is an awesome woman who follows the golden rule and takes no shit from anyone.  And at this point in life, she has a postgrad degree and he's one semester away from getting one.

He's lucky to be alive, because about six or seven years ago he got carjacked and was shot nine fucking times, but survived and eventually made a more or less complete recovery.  I really like the dude because he has a lot of con wisdom about things like "community" and people looking out for each other.

He's not the only ex-con I know, by a long shot.  Hell, the US has the highest incarceration rate of any developed nation in the world, and a lot of that incarceration is over victimless crimes like selling a dime bag to the wrong person.  It could be argued that being an ex-con is a badge of honor.  One of my long distance friends did eight years in Folsom but is now a published poet, sober thirty-five years, and an honorable, ethical man I'm more than happy to run with. 

I understand your aversion to Herman, though.  As far as I can see he's an unrepentant asshole with no redeeming social value, who has a complete unwillingness to learn anything new and a complete lack of respect for anyone else.  Oh, and a weakness for firewater and a fondness for Posting While Drunk.  I don't wish him dead, but I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his guts were on fire. 

And Joe...this will make his THIRD trophy thread.  Wassup with that?  Seems like you've given him a furnished apartment in yer head, and a long term lease, all for free.

Wow... you are full of hate...

sad.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2019, 01:11:23 PM »

Different subject but lol @ the latest inquisitor thread elsewhere.

The desperation is real

Seriously desperate.  That's why I posted what I posted...it's just laughable.  God damn,  we're good!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6