Author Topic: Breit NYT: Democrat Facebook Disinformation Campaign in Alabama Included Support for Prohibition  (Read 614 times)

breitbart

NYT: Democrat Facebook Disinformation Campaign in Alabama Included Support for Prohibition

The New York Times has revealed more details about a disinformation campaign led by Democrat strategists during the 2017 Alabama Senate election, which may have contributed to a narrow victory by Democrat candidate Doug Jones.
Source: NYT: Democrat Facebook Disinformation Campaign in Alabama Included Support for Prohibition
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
https://www.rt.com/usa/447540-linkedin-roy-moore-bots/

Turns out Russian bots are all democRATs just like CONs have been saying. PWN3D!

Ooooh! But they're "really really sorry now" and it was all "a mistake"!

Pfffft!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
https://www.rt.com/usa/447540-linkedin-roy-moore-bots/

Turns out Russian bots are all democRATs just like CONs have been saying. PWN3D!

Ooooh! But they're "really really sorry now" and it was all "a mistake"!

Pfffft!

Quoting Russian sources? 

lolololololol how the world has done a 180 in the GOP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I'm not owned at all.  I'm not a supporter of anyone that pays foreign entities that interfere with any election, starting with Trump and his gang in 2016.  If charges need be filed against this guy, I'm okay with that.  Root out corruption everywhere.

Now, the fact remains you still supported a pervert pedophile.  You're welcome.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I'm not owned at all.  I'm not a supporter of anyone that pays foreign entities that interfere with any election, starting with Trump and his gang in 2016.  If charges need be filed against this guy, I'm okay with that.  Root out corruption everywhere.

Now, the fact remains you still supported a pervert pedophile.  You're welcome.

LOL! YUO SOOO PWN3D!  :laughinatu:

I opened the door and YUO walked right into it! You really didnt think to check the story cause of the source. Just admit it!

Supported? Fuk I STILL support him! Roy Moore would be a great Senator!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
LOL! YUO SOOO PWN3D!  :laughinatu:

I opened the door and YUO walked right into it! You really didnt think to check the story cause of the source. Just admit it!

Supported? Fuk I STILL support him! Roy Moore would be a great Senator!

I knew about the story from here at home before I read your post.

What I did was mock you for using RT as a source.   Did you see me deny any of it?  No, you didn't.

But, you're not discerning, so you didn't pick up on that.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I knew about the story from here at home before I read your post.

What I did was mock you for using RT as a source.   Did you see me deny any of it?  No, you didn't.

But, you're not discerning, so you didn't pick up on that.

Nice attempt at cover. YUO should go edit your post to make it plausible.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Just so you know, Leakmor... if you reply to a newsfeed topic with the intent of "pwning" someone that's what people call "trolling" rather than "debate."  Consequently the thread will probably go to BGz unless it's too dumb for that and gets landfilled.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Just so you know, Leakmor... if you reply to a newsfeed topic with the intent of "pwning" someone that's what people call "trolling" rather than "debate."  Consequently the thread will probably go to BGz unless it's too dumb for that and gets landfilled.

Wow, what a dick! Thats like my personal "Amen"! Why, I bet you try to force me into choosing an avatar next!  :biglaugha: And here I thought not typing "cunt" anymore was gonna get in your good graces. Guess I chafed you ass real good! Hey, speaking of "cunt" I couldnt help notice that you're real fukin selective about enforcing that one, hypocrite! And dont play that "nuh uhh, where? proof?" crap on me either.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Not my fault that you don't grok the diff between different nuanced usages of the word.   :Doh2:

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
You know there's too much news in the flame section when lokmars posting here........

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Yeah, I don't think that was j00's original plan though.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Jez you faggits cry a lot!

How about you babies make a rule on what the maximum number of news articles I can post on?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Jez you faggits cry a lot!

How about you babies make a rule on what the maximum number of news articles I can post on?

There's already a rule.  If j00 is allowing them on the feed, you can post on as many of them as you like.

The part about moving the ones that get comments, like to the politics board or wherever, is up to the mods.  If you start spamming it up in the newsfeeds, I may just leave them right where they are.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6