Author Topic: About R. Kelly - women’s accountability  (Read 241 times)

The Queen Bee

About R. Kelly - women’s accountability
« on: January 11, 2019, 01:54:38 PM »
There is now videos popping up showing these “victims” at his concerts as recently as last year. Front row cheering him on etc

Sorry but if you’re 30 years old and staying in a situation to advance your career, you’re no victim. If you’re encouraging a man who is known to be a damn dawg when it comes to women, you’re no victim. The whole #metoo witch hunt got way out of hand.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Re: About R. Kelly - women’s accountability
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:20 PM »
There is a big difference between being "raped"  and feeling pressured to have sex to advance your career. 

Even if you feel pressured to have sex, every young woman faces thet same thing during high school.  People flirt and there are lines that should not be crossed.  Many of these women could have simply said, "No Harvey."  Nigga Please, R Kelly. Is this going to hurt?

Bill Cosby couldn't score more chicks than Hugh Hefner?  That asshole drugged and raped them, while Hef simply worshiped women's beauty and women loved him and willingly put out. 

Women also use their sexual allure  to get what they want from men. 

Just last night I took out the trash for a hand job from my bitchy menstruating wife.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: About R. Kelly - women’s accountability
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 04:22:00 PM »
Sorry but I was lying about my age st 15 to 22 year olds. The teenage girls these days are much worse.

These women were old enough to know better. They let him pee and whatever on the because of who he was. Period

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6