Author Topic: Roast me- D D Dooovveeeey  (Read 2100 times)

Dovey

Re: Roast me- D D Dooovveeeey
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »
I used to think stripping was easy... until I took a pole dance class.  Holy frijoles it takes a lot of upper body and leg strength
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »
what about gurk, crank, fatz and the others?

where they at?

Fats is still butthurted because I booted Toks off my FB page for calling people the “N” word... they drug it back to my private board and they don’t pay me enough to deal with that bull shit on top of everything else that I was dealing with in RL at that time. 

So he is mad at me.

Cranky received the invite on my Private FB group.. as did Nikkie and Moonie. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
Everyone thinks it's easy  :biglaugha:  I actually had a stripper pole at my house. Not to be sexy....but to practice and stay in shape. Bruises on my ankles, forearms, upper/inner thighs all the time.  I'd have another one now just for the work out but I have teenage daughters lol. I'm thinking about the scarves though.

I would have bitched those cheap MoFo’s out for being tightwads... a dollar for all that?  The bouncer would have had to pull me off fools

Dovey

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2018, 04:54:45 PM »
I would have bitched those cheap MoFo’s out for being tightwads... a dollar for all that?  The bouncer would have had to pull me off fools

Murdock

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:01 PM »
Well...  that's a sort of myth. Most men tip way more, at least in my experience. You make all the money in vip rooms and in private dances. In the words of Kilo Ali, "If you are ain't got no money take your broke ass home"  :biglaugha: it always cracked me up when men would say "you are just here for money" uhhhhh.....no shit, you freaking genius lol.

Oh you want a lap dance?  Where I grind my buttcheeks on your belt buckle??? That will be $5,000

Dovey

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 06:07:07 PM »
Oh you want a lap dance?  Where I grind my buttcheeks on your belt buckle??? That will be $5,000

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Chris Hansen
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2018, 12:21:59 PM »
Everyone thinks it's easy  :biglaugha:  I actually had a stripper pole at my house. Not to be sexy....but to practice and stay in shape. Bruises on my ankles, forearms, upper/inner thighs all the time.  I'd have another one now just for the work out but I have teenage daughters lol. I'm thinking about the scarves though.
So, you're either a librarian trying to be a stripper, or a stripper that takes her role as a librarian way too seriously.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:45:58 PM by Chris Hansen »

Murdock

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2018, 01:21:28 PM »
I remember my first visit to a strip club... it was after a long night of drinking with a group of friends.  I was literally folding the dollar bills to put into their g-strings while I would tell them “you’re doing a great job!”  :happy117:

And then my ex paid for me to get a lap dance, which was supposed to include us both going into the backro for a little show.  Well, he could tell she was into me (lezzies usually are) and he bailed at the door as he threw money at her and the bouncer.  Let’s just say the other gentlemen patrons in the backroom were moving their dancers out of the way to get a look at us  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2019, 01:53:38 PM »
 BUMP!

I notice this thread keeps getting looked at

:bump:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2019, 02:12:21 PM »
Roast Dove? 

Only at a Swiss Chalet with special sauce.

When Dove is on her period her stripper pole looks like a brass candy-cane.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2019, 03:24:34 PM »
... but I have teenage daughters lol. I'm thinking about the scarves though.

Do they have a hard time keepin’ the boys away too?

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2019, 03:41:56 PM »
Dovey is so loose black men do the hambone in her birth canal to save money on  echo effect.

Dovey

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2019, 04:00:27 PM »
Do they have a hard time keepin’ the boys away too?

No, especailly my oldest. Shes intimidating.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2019, 07:32:00 PM »
Roast Dovey?

20 likes and I'll post a naked pic of Dovey.

Babe, remember that time you asked me if I was filming.....? :borat:
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Dovey

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2019, 07:49:55 PM »
Roast Dovey?

20 likes and I'll post a naked pic of Dovey.

Babe, remember that time you asked me if I was filming.....? :borat:

:handbag:

How do you know I wasnt filming?

Arent YOU the celebrity?

:popcorn:

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2019, 01:00:01 PM »
  Baby! This is my ROAST thread. Insult me immediately!  :curse:

They sure gave you a hostile reception over at the Blue Cashew.

Agree or disagree, I just want to read what a person had to say & allow them to express themselves.

But some of those women are so self righteous.

One of them was bragging about how well she’d done in life for herself, leaving the Philippines & making it in America. However where she’s from there’s a lot of prostitution, single moms, dysfunctional marriages, men cheating on their wives. She was one of the lucky ones to get out of there. Plus I remember in the past, she had posted half naked pictures of herself teasing male forum members in various forums. And then she presents herself as some kind of angel.

So it seemed a tad spiteful to be trashing you like that.

Dovey

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2019, 01:02:26 PM »
They sure gave you a hostile reception over at the Blue Cashew.

Agree or disagree, I just want to read what a person had to say & allow them to express themselves.

But some of those women are so self righteous.

One of them was bragging about how well she’d done in life for herself, leaving the Philippines & making it in America. However where she’s from there’s a lot of prostitution, single moms, dysfunctional marriages, men cheating on their wives. She was one of the lucky ones to get out of there. Plus I remember in the past, she had posted half naked pictures of herself teasing male forum members in various forums. And then she presents herself as some kind of angel.

So it seemed a tad spiteful to be trashing you like that.

Yanno I'm not even offended by it. Some people are just like that.  It's easy to be self righteous when your life turned out the way you planned.

And im glad mine didnt. I wouldnt have these children and my children are incredible.

I'm just going through some shit and wanted to fight.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »
Yanno I'm not even offended by it. Some people are just like that.  It's easy to be self righteous when your life turned out the way you planned.

And im glad mine didnt. I wouldnt have these children and my children are incredible.

They’re a very arrogant smug self righteous deluded group over there.

Dovey

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2019, 03:10:05 PM »
They’re a very arrogant smug self righteous deluded group over there.

It seems like just a few.

I mean it's not really about me. On the flame/troll boards people used the baby daddy thing all the time. I can certainly have fun with it and I can laugh at myself.

But those women are not flamers.

I went through a program in house with all kinds of women and children in various crisis. I've heard so many heart wrenching testimonies. It really changed the way I view the world, myself, others.

People with that self righteous smug mentality can really do alot of damage to very vunerable people. Not everyone has my thick skin and my comfort with myself.

I like that one asshole woman actually told me....in the thread she voluntarily participated in without being asked for her opinion, that I "wasnt impressing" her, she doesnt find me "inspiring" and that I have "nothing she wants" basically just "me me me it's all about me".

Ummmm bitch? No one owes you any inspiration or anything impressive and no one asked you for your smug bullshit either.  She acts like everyone is a prop on the stage of her life there to satisfy her standards.  Her time would better spent on sharpening what SHE has to offer. She seems to think her POV is so important.  Then she accuses me of pushing my values on her....and shes the one doing that exact thing. Like shes butthurt that I refuse to accept her shitty shaming.

Miserable, shallow people be like that. Best to not even waste anything on them at all. You cant have any sort of meaningful exchange where both people walk away a bit wiser, or with a different perspective. It's a waste.

But I was stressed yesterday so I felt like fighting lol.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2019, 03:25:26 PM »

Never mind old Joe. He never misses a chance to gossip about BC. He tried having the place shut down and he can't figure out why Fash won't greet the little little prick with flowers.
Prairie Redneck

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6