Author Topic: Ok you boring cunts  (Read 4546 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Ok you boring cunts
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2019, 09:54:12 AM »
I enjoy you both.  Carry on.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2019, 09:57:05 AM »
I enjoy you both.  Carry on.

We aim to please. And that's not a troll.  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2019, 04:36:18 PM »

Englishmen have been roaming the world doing this for hundreds of years.

I carry with me a long tradition.  :popcorn:

Not quite working out is it?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2019, 04:51:42 PM »
Not quite working out is it?

It's doing fine really. We give back with one hand and take back with the other through The Commonwealth. Those Honorary Knighthoods are just too good to resist.

We're keeping the Falklands though for strategic sheep purposes.  :popcorn:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2019, 09:57:15 PM »
It's doing fine really. We give back with one hand and take back with the other through The Commonwealth. Those Honorary Knighthoods are just too good to resist.

We're keeping the Falklands though for strategic sheep purposes.  :popcorn:

Oh goody, the Falklands!

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »

If enough of us asked really nicely do you think the queen would take 'Murica back under her wing?

We've made a botch job of it on our own and even though some will never admit it right now we really do need the guiding hand of a strong experienced leader... essentially the opposite of the short fingered vulgarian currently pretending to run things.

It's grossing me out even thinking of it but if absolutely necessary I'll show the ol' gal a night of exquisite sexual bliss the likes of which she probably doesn't suspect is possible. Taking one for the team, I believe it's called. <gag>

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2019, 12:22:16 AM »
If enough of us asked really nicely do you think the queen would take 'Murica back under her wing?

We've made a botch job of it on our own and even though some will never admit it right now we really do need the guiding hand of a strong experienced leader... essentially the opposite of the short fingered vulgarian currently pretending to run things.

It's grossing me out even thinking of it but if absolutely necessary I'll show the ol' gal a night of exquisite sexual bliss the likes of which she probably doesn't suspect is possible. Taking one for the team, I believe it's called. <gag>

:thumbup2:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2019, 09:03:27 AM »
if absolutely necessary I'll show the ol' gal

I suppose you think you're the first peasant to entertain such an idea.   :biglaugha:  But didn't Sir Paul tap that shit long ago?  I think he did.

But serously dude?  Let's consider a couple of things.

That's not a woman likely to be impressed by what you bring to the table.  She's got the sun on the Taurus/Aries cusp, she's enjoyed at least 8 decades of guys offering her cawk, and yet she's been comfortable with that dumbass Philip for seven of those decades.  You have to assume by now that he's probably endowed like a polo pony.  Plus she's got that Teutonic fascist bloodline so one imagines she probably goes in for the occasional bit of kink.  And she's always had a badass game.

Taurus women will happily fuck the whole night through if they find someont up to the task, and the only downside is they don't smell quite as enchanting downstairs as the natives of some other signs.

Naw, no disrespect mate but I'm not sure you're man enough for this task.  You need at least two more stalwart lads for backup if you want her to be satisfied with the encounter.  Maybe Scoundrel would volunteer to help, and I could probably be persuaded as well....as long as I have the first shot.  Never could abide seconds.   :bowtie:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2019, 09:42:56 AM »

We could do with the extra land. Tell you what. We'll take all the open plains and you guys keep the sewage infested inner cities with your overcrowded rathole apartments.

Seem fair?

Maybe Scoundrel would volunteer to help, and I could probably be persuaded as well....as long as I have the first shot.  Never could abide seconds.   :bowtie:

Dude. I don't care what star sign she is. The only 90 year old woman I intend to fuck is my wife when the time comes. I'll be nearly 100 so it may take a crane and a sack of blue pills though.  :popcorn:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2019, 10:29:15 AM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses.

and the like.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%