Author Topic: Being catfished by a dude...  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: Being catfished by a dude...
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 01:27:10 PM »

Taiwanese.. They consider themselves separate from China.

I hope they allow Whiteys who live with Japanese, Mexicans and Blacks to post their innermost thoughts.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 01:29:28 PM »
I hope they allow Whiteys who live with Japanese, Mexicans and Blacks to post their innermost thoughts.

Don’t mention Mexicans. They’ll accuse you of being a maid and worse
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 01:39:08 PM »

Don’t mention Mexicans. They’ll accuse you of being a maid and worse

Haha.  I am one most of the time.  And worse.   :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 12:48:47 AM »

Rotwang has everyone at the Chinese forum paranoid. They’re claiming Feral is really a dude even tho Rotwang knows better

Don’t Freud and Feral know each personally? I could be mistaken but I seem to recall someone saying that.

So is not fairly likely that the Dinky Diana handle is being used by both of them?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 10:08:50 AM »
So is not fairly likely
Imma say "no."  DD has too much internal consistency to be a committee account, and also I'd imagine Rotty would have spotted it long ago since he regards the DD poster as a boil on his ass.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 10:13:48 AM »
Imma say "no."  DD has too much internal consistency to be a committee account, and also I'd imagine Rotty would have spotted it long ago since he regards the DD poster as a boil on his ass.

Sup dude? You don't seem to be getting your pants round your ankles about this 'Identity' shit?  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 10:24:19 AM »
I don't understand yer question.  FTR, at one time in the past I was known on a few forums as the King of D00Ls.  I can't imagine you've ever seen me bitch about alts, socks, et al.

Also, I've been an involuntary student of the Rotty vs. Fraud insanity for a while now.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:59 AM »
I don't understand yer question.  FTR, at one time in the past I was known on a few forums as the King of D00Ls.  I can't imagine you've ever seen me bitch about alts, socks, et al.

Also, I've been an involuntary student of the Rotty vs. Fraud insanity for a while now.

Must have been Oak sorry. The question remains pertinent though. When I asked whether a poster was known otherwise I got a load of bollocks about it being poor etiquette. Here? Not so much.  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 11:09:52 AM »
Oh, that..... part of my traditional understanding of forum etiquette is that staff don't "out" a new dual that shows up.  That's mostly because (as you know) at least some staff can see IP addys and often can get alerts on IP matches, so any public comments about "who is XYZ" can in many cases be considered a panel exploit. 

And in my case, since I've had panels on many fora over time, it's my assumption that I know more about some nics than I should judiciously say. 

Here though, between flea and caskur endlessly nattering on about alts, of course it must be okay since they do it.  I just try to distance myself from the practice.    And as I understood Oak, she was just saying (to caskur I think) that it's an attention whore troll to speculate in a public thread about who Holliday is, but ignore people who actually KNOW who are trying to tell you and shut you up.

EDIT to add:  On some fora where cross-forum drama is discouraged, the issue doesn't come up so often.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 11:38:24 AM »

Here though, between flea and caskur endlessly nattering on about alts, of course it must be okay since they do it. 

Flea knew who I was the second I arrived (she asked I answered) and was as good as her word in not outing me. I hadn't used another nic for trolling reasons more that I'd semi retired a few years back and didn't want The Scoundrel nic to be identified before I'd found my feet again and got in the mood to post.

I did find it strange however that after Poofer went to FT I couldn't sign in as Public Image anymore. It may have been coincidence  but I'm not a great believer in those  :popcorn:

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
As the werld turns.
~dr. Phil
Chuck you...….Shummer

The Queen Bee

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 01:17:15 PM »
Flea knew who I was the second I arrived (she asked I answered) and was as good as her word in not outing me. I hadn't used another nic for trolling reasons more that I'd semi retired a few years back and didn't want The Scoundrel nic to be identified before I'd found my feet again and got in the mood to post.

I did find it strange however that after Poofer went to FT I couldn't sign in as Public Image anymore. It may have been coincidence  but I'm not a great believer in those  :popcorn:

Poofers a queer. He felt intimidated by you

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 01:28:14 PM »
He felt intimidated by you

When I joined FC as a total noob (although no one would believe I was lol) Poofer attempted to coach me.

I declined his kind offer and developed the, beloved by all, Scoundrel nic solo.  Ever since he's run from every post I've set at him.

Big Bad Poofer?  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 08:49:00 AM »

I’ve been at VF all morning on this subject. Let’s be real here, babe - he’s not the first to do this.

Oh, no question he's not the first to do it. Definitely the first I've heard bragging about it, tho.

Freud is femme. He's got the latent gene thing going on. Living with dudes, chatting with hetero dudes while under young female guise, living with two dudes, extorting dudes for years, still living with dudes...

Did I mention this middle aged man has a long history of living with dudes? Freud should have made a career in the Navy.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 09:50:11 AM »
Oh, no question he's not the first to do it. Definitely the first I've heard bragging about it, tho.

Freud is femme. He's got the latent gene thing going on. Living with dudes, chatting with hetero dudes while under young female guise, living with two dudes, extorting dudes for years, still living with dudes...

Did I mention this middle aged man has a long history of living with dudes? Freud should have made a career in the Navy.

I'm pretty sure the world is full of fake personalities. We, in our lonely plight, have to concentrate on one or two individuals we are aware of.

Kinda sad really.  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »

I can’t hate Freud. As much as I’ve tried, I just can’t

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 12:30:58 PM »

I can’t hate Freud. As much as I’ve tried, I just can’t

I'd be disappointed in you if you could.

Next thing you'd be closing the forum and setting off for married bliss with a nic you barely know. Probably after being catfished by a fat chick.  :popcorn:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2019, 10:44:18 AM »
At least she wouldn't have to hitchhike to get there.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »
I'd be disappointed in you if you could.

Next thing you'd be closing the forum and setting off for married bliss with a nic you barely know. Probably after being catfished by a fat chick.  :popcorn:

Haha fucker

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6