Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3807 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724

I must say Rancid, I'm really impressed. You haven't called me "fat", "ugly"; or "Democrat".
Basically that indicates he's not attracted to you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
lol

Oh yeah? Health care? hahahahahahahaha

what do they do, light some candles, spit in their palms and rub some guava leaves on your torso ?

Fuck outta here.  :crampe:
Lol...wut? So according to you, I am a "gas station methed up ho"? Couple of questions here: Does the location matter when one is being a "methed up ho"? Or is it exclusively a "gas station" thing? Or could I be a "methed up ho" at maybe a Baskin Robins? Best Buy? Banana Republic? At least then I could get some errands done. Second question: I am assuming you are speaking Ebonics when you call me a "ho"? "Ho" is slang for "whore" right? Or is a "Ho" a lower class variety of "whore"? Third question: You obviously have white nationalist beliefs. My question is, don't you find it very ironic that you're using Ebonics; invented by the very race you seem to despise? I must say Rancid, I'm really impressed. You haven't called me "fat", "ugly"; or "Democrat".
Very good dissection of my post. A fully, thoroughly analysis, which found obvious flaws that were promptly exploited in orderly fashion.

But question is: can you put that in your pipe and smoke?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
A fully, thoroughly analysis

Pass that shit.

Flynn

Very good dissection of my post. A fully, thoroughly analysis, which found obvious flaws that were promptly exploited in orderly fashion.

Thanks stupid.

But question is: can you put that in your pipe and smoke?

That's a dumb question. Of course I can, watch...

*Does backflip while smoking alleged pipe*

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Could you go with me to the tax office and tell them I'm a nigger, then?

That would give me a good discount on my income tax

I could be on that gravy train for years now, where the fuck have you been?!

not a nigger =/= white

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6