Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: Third rail Autopsy.  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    8.4%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
Re: Third rail Autopsy.
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2019, 08:21:51 PM »

Hey asshole. Long time no rant  :crampe:

Ah, my femme fatale tesoro! How has this long life of namecalling found you? It's a bit pedestrian on my end. It seems Bra1n finally bit the big one. I knew he had a big mouth, but this was truly unexpected.

And so here we are. On the brink of the brink. The last civilised uncivilised endeavor yet left to us alone. Sergeant Prepper's Lonely Heart's Doomsday Club Brand. Doomsday ye say? Alas, poor Terry. I knew him Horatio T. Trouble. I met a traveller from an antique flameland, Who said—Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,....

Was a forgotten wheelchair.

And he sat on a throne of pr0n.

Fun times, eh? 

Online BEnzo

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2019, 10:58:53 PM »
Maybe it's because he has to look at your face all damn day haunting his PM box. Seriously, when yuO look in the mirror, I'm sure yuo're thinking about Dim Sums warm, elastic; starch smelling cum glistening all over yuoR tongue. While yUo attempt to play with your dusty nipples that look like stepped on raisins, on that 12-year old boy chest of yuors.

You pointing fingers at 'boy chest'? You shitting me? CW has bigger tits than you. Who's in your account, sock?

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    24.8%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2019, 01:48:50 AM »
You pointing fingers at 'boy chest'? You shitting me? CW has bigger tits than you. Who's in your account, sock?

Isn't there a bottle of Thunder Bird that needs your attention?

Online BEnzo

« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2019, 09:30:34 AM »
Isn't there a bottle of Thunder Bird that needs your attention?

I don't like wine in general.

There will be bottles of other things requiring my attention this weekend to be sure, tho.

Saint Paddys day and March Madness hoops. Can't wait.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    24.8%
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:44 PM »
There will be bottles of other things requiring my attention this weekend to be sure, tho.

Will yuO be the giver or receiver of these "bottles"? And will yuO be using spit or vaseline when yuO insert them into your ass? Do long neck bottles work too? Do canning jars count?

Online BEnzo

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Will yuO be the giver or receiver of these "bottles"? And will yuO be using spit or vaseline when yuO insert them into your ass? Do long neck bottles work too? Do canning jars count?

IDK. Why ask me? Your'e the expert taking bottles in the can. Ask Blandscape.

Offline St. Grumpy Cat

• Blessing haters everywhere.
  • Activity:
    10.8%
  • Meh.
    • Show only replies by St. Grumpy Cat
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2019, 08:08:18 PM »
Maybe it's because he has to look at your face all damn day haunting his PM box. Seriously, when yuO look in the mirror, I'm sure yuo're thinking about Dim Sums warm, elastic; starch smelling cum glistening all over yuoR tongue. While yUo attempt to play with your dusty nipples that look like stepped on raisins, on that 12-year old boy chest of yuors.

Hi there, Alf.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    24.8%
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2019, 11:38:06 PM »
IDK. Why ask me? Your'e the expert taking bottles in the can. Ask Blandscape.

So did yuO just repeat what I said to yUo?! Did yUo try and change it up by adding that fucking autistic, goat fucker Blandscape? That's just sad man.

Offline Peachy

« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2019, 07:55:15 AM »
That's just sad man.

If one surveys the entire flame landscape out there, "sad" is the operative word.

Offline Vitriol

• Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Vitriol
    • OotNet
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2019, 10:06:46 AM »
If one surveys the entire flame landscape out there, "sad" is the operative word.

Meh.
I'd say "downsized", for a certainty.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
Meh.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

QFT  I would add bigging up tards doesn't help.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Activity:
    79%
  • The Faith Healer
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2019, 10:35:31 AM »
But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters

I used to enjoy reading posters like SoG, Spock, EYE and Oranje (at a push) but then again I enjoyed my Alfa 147 for a year or two. My new Giulia has just arrived though and the Autobahns are calling.

It's similar.

If you think about it.

:popcorn:

Offline Peachy

« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »
Meh.

Good post, but as you've probably noted long ago I myself am certainly not one of those nabobs, whingers or even carers.

I just think it's sad that I can't go somewhere once a month for about five minutes and find some good reading.  And it's been a long time since I could do that.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    24.8%
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2019, 01:54:30 PM »

And what exactly have you done as you sit on your leathery ass, drinking crap that will kill you, talking about what other people haven't done?

What's your claim to flame besides being a member of that circus side show Ootikof? I mean gee, we all can't sit there and watch Temples evolution go from retard to mega-retard; and clap about it like you do. Just suck his dick already and be done with it.

Maybe you can Pm The Wise And Powerful, and you 2 fucking senior citizens can start a thread about the benefits of soft food and colon cleanser.

Offline St. Grumpy Cat

• Blessing haters everywhere.
  • Activity:
    10.8%
  • Meh.
    • Show only replies by St. Grumpy Cat
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2019, 03:00:46 PM »
And what exactly have you done as you sit on your leathery ass, drinking crap that will kill you, talking about what other people haven't done?

What's your claim to flame besides being a member of that circus side show Ootikof? I mean gee, we all can't sit there and watch Temples evolution go from retard to mega-retard; and clap about it like you do. Just suck his dick already and be done with it.

Maybe you can Pm The Wise And Powerful, and you 2 fucking senior citizens can start a thread about the benefits of soft food and colon cleanser.

Have you been missing time along with the colon cleanser that’s out of this world, Mr. Senior Citizen?!  👽👽👽
Don’t you get any pay for this?

Tags: