Author Topic: Third rail Autopsy.  (Read 4495 times)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: Third rail Autopsy.
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Will yuO be the giver or receiver of these "bottles"? And will yuO be using spit or vaseline when yuO insert them into your ass? Do long neck bottles work too? Do canning jars count?

IDK. Why ask me? Your'e the expert taking bottles in the can. Ask Blandscape.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2019, 08:08:18 PM »
Maybe it's because he has to look at your face all damn day haunting his PM box. Seriously, when yuO look in the mirror, I'm sure yuo're thinking about Dim Sums warm, elastic; starch smelling cum glistening all over yuoR tongue. While yUo attempt to play with your dusty nipples that look like stepped on raisins, on that 12-year old boy chest of yuors.

Hi there, Alf.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2019, 11:38:06 PM »
IDK. Why ask me? Your'e the expert taking bottles in the can. Ask Blandscape.

So did yuO just repeat what I said to yUo?! Did yUo try and change it up by adding that fucking autistic, goat fucker Blandscape? That's just sad man.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2019, 07:55:15 AM »
That's just sad man.

If one surveys the entire flame landscape out there, "sad" is the operative word.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2019, 10:06:46 AM »
If one surveys the entire flame landscape out there, "sad" is the operative word.

Meh.
I'd say "downsized", for a certainty.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
Meh.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

QFT  I would add bigging up tards doesn't help.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2019, 10:35:31 AM »
But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters

I used to enjoy reading posters like SoG, Spock, EYE and Oranje (at a push) but then again I enjoyed my Alfa 147 for a year or two. My new Giulia has just arrived though and the Autobahns are calling.

It's similar.

If you think about it.

:popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »
Meh.

Good post, but as you've probably noted long ago I myself am certainly not one of those nabobs, whingers or even carers.

I just think it's sad that I can't go somewhere once a month for about five minutes and find some good reading.  And it's been a long time since I could do that.

Flynn

« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2019, 01:54:30 PM »

And what exactly have you done as you sit on your leathery ass, drinking crap that will kill you, talking about what other people haven't done?

What's your claim to flame besides being a member of that circus side show Ootikof? I mean gee, we all can't sit there and watch Temples evolution go from retard to mega-retard; and clap about it like you do. Just suck his dick already and be done with it.

Maybe you can Pm The Wise And Powerful, and you 2 fucking senior citizens can start a thread about the benefits of soft food and colon cleanser.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2019, 03:00:46 PM »
And what exactly have you done as you sit on your leathery ass, drinking crap that will kill you, talking about what other people haven't done?

What's your claim to flame besides being a member of that circus side show Ootikof? I mean gee, we all can't sit there and watch Temples evolution go from retard to mega-retard; and clap about it like you do. Just suck his dick already and be done with it.

Maybe you can Pm The Wise And Powerful, and you 2 fucking senior citizens can start a thread about the benefits of soft food and colon cleanser.

Have you been missing time along with the colon cleanser that’s out of this world, Mr. Senior Citizen?! 

Flynn

« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Have you been missing time along with the colon cleanser that’s out of this world, Mr. Senior Citizen?! 

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%