Author Topic: Third rail Autopsy.  (Read 4512 times)

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
Third rail Autopsy.
« on: January 22, 2019, 05:30:34 PM »
Why what where when and bitching.

Some truths,

Dra1n tanked it because he got handed his arse on a plate so many times, election night by Freud and Hoot, myself and others. truth is he struggles to hang without a panel.
The return of VC was obviously fake, either him or Feral or both.
Benzo was the biggest closet homo on the board follow by his boyfriend Torch.

Why did Scoundrals leave and not come back? Why hasn't Ransacked retired so avoiding many more beatdowns?

Answers below.....
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: Third rail Autopsy.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 05:07:37 AM »
I don't know what definition of funny your dictionary has in its dusty pages, but I'll just go on record as saying - Not even fucking close, and try again.

I appreciate Lemon's left-leaning commentary, but her delivery is as flat as Vixen's ass.

I appreciate her occaisional quirky humour, Benzo is only funny when hes running around demanding muscle pics from men while calling everyone else gay.

You can be funny in a look a slack jawed mouth breather spilled baccy down his chin kind of way.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 12:40:55 PM »
Hey bud, not to throw a bat into your spokes here, but aren't you the guy that started a thread over at Third fail asking the guys to provide dick measurements?

I mean, dude, c'mon, that's pretty out there bro.....

I've always wanted to believe your dope was simply spiked with something funky the day you started that thread cause that was pretty much a low moment in your history.,

you knid of miss a couple of points, the first is irony.

The second one, which is the kicker and what you can consider an entry level IQ test for you  was I started 2 threads, the other was requesting vaginal girth, partly for humours sake and secondly who got obsessed with what? Didn't Benzo mention that? Did he forget? was he mesmerised?  Is that obsessive or what?

You see, when I call bonesaw a backy chewing tard thats a joke, it may not be funny but people get it. When I open 2 threads to bait, people get that as well.

but when I talk about Benzo and his muscle pics that really happened, and do you know what the punchline was?

He bailed from a picture posting flex off calll-out with a women, CW, so interpret that anyway you want.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 12:43:46 PM »

This woman cracks me up, but maybe she wears a strap on. Who knows

I dont know what you are doing in here Fred, waiting to hit benzo with a flex-off challenge?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 04:36:23 AM »
Ya, a 'short' imprint.

Look you faggots, I didn't bring up the 'Great Bicep Challenge', but if that's the road we're going down I'm all for it. Lots of fresh material there, it's been awhile.
And CW's guns would put all those guys to shame. Especially Looney. Heh.

I dont know where to begin with this it kind says......

You all gay, I didn't bring up the bicep challenge though I originally started it, but if thats the road we are going down even though I brought up the penis thread but not the vagina one to start it I am all for it. Lots of "fresh" material there, its been a while(few hours).

And CWs guns (Gay term for muscle) would put all those guys to shame, esp looney, even though I haven't seen any of them I am using my imagination Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

OOR maybe Bonesaws short answer, mentally ill sums up better?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 07:08:49 AM »
Whats it to you, old stuff?
You keep banging on about flex offs, are you sure it's not you who wants one?

I think you should keep your mouth shut, either around my dick or the live wire pulled from an appliance. :thumbup2:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 01:02:28 PM »
Check out cookie wanting to floss my teeth with his dick. You wish

You want.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 05:35:27 PM »
I really think that cookie mentioning his 'dick' has scared away a load of members. Poor show cookie, very poor show

Its big, they left becuase i made them feel inadequate I am used to this. I hung a naked picture of myself in the changing rooms of my Golf club which really made the others feel insecure, so i moved it to the ladies room and now I'm bombarded with texts for dates.

MaaM!

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 05:37:09 PM »
Speaking of flossing, pal, maybe after Buffy the dentist gets rid of your funk breath you'll turn a new leaf and do the oral hygiene thing. Rinsing with Pimms is no good! Too much sugar. Vodka or maybe kerosene would be better.

I bet Buffy's boobies are still crying being so close to Looney. Buffy goes 'open wide' and two boobies go 'nooooo!'

Is there any part of the male anatomy that you haven't crusted up your underoo's thinking about?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 05:44:46 PM »
Back on Topic..

Sop we can assume that the worst mod ever has thankfully retired and fucked of into the sunset? Vixen, who else?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 07:47:49 AM »
If, by 'Mod' you mean she played chess with Bra1n then I guess I can live with that description.

Never seen Bra1n throw a hissy fit like when he found out Victor and I used to chat on the phone.

I think that was when 'Ant' appeared. Bra1n really was a woman scorned.  :popcorn:

All the peices are begining to fall into place. I had a couple of women tell me in pm that bra1n was a total Jerk and why. So when he started flaming me from the pm box, something he criticised aw for doing, I returned the favour. The fact when VC told drain she had cancer and he was of cybering with some other female when they were supposed to be an item.

So when dra1n said I was called creepy in pm, quite possible as of my head on drugs and perversions at the time, I just passed the dirt on to casker and let her throw it at him. Letting him know of cause, casket can verafy this if shes not to senile or a compulsive liar.
Thats why I know the VC account returning was a sock puppet.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 05:08:01 PM »
Dani would have posted a full pic with that pink blob on her face. Plus she was a much better poster than 'Ant' and Bra1n posting from the 'Ant' IP wasn't clever (sneaky us mods)

I think Bra1n winz teh award for 'Bestiest Melty In FT History' hands down.

That was his 11th hour longwinded vote for hillary speach, he really lost the plot the next day and had a major meltdown banning hoot and freud. Classic thread. I was busy on facebook the following week raiding libtard groups.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 05:11:53 PM »
Not that it matters any more but Bra1n kept you around as a punchbag for noobs and to give Mods (mainly me due to our time zones) some shit to mop up over morning coffee.

His biggest love was for Cardtrick but he was fuckin furious when I blew Victors cover as an Oxbridge educated paralegal and outed her as a Sarf London Mussy. Ask Looney. They have a particular tone of voice.  :popcorn:

I honestly know nothing at all about Vixen, as a moderater she is incompetent. Here legal knowledge is close to zero, i referenced the uk top criminal defence lawyer and she didn't have a clue who I was on about. A barmaid would be a closer guess than barrister. She almost makes casker look intelligent, almost.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 07:36:15 AM »
If you're going to keep a presence online, with a webhost and site of your own  don't be like bra1n,   BRA!N is such an IDIOT. 

Who wants to blog? WTF?

Joo built a forum with all kinds of cool features  in a few days.   Bra1n spent ten years building  a site he erased.

Hello there my old long lost pal, do you remember the good old days when we crushed legions of trolls?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 12:09:00 PM »
You do realise trolls aren't real don't you dude?

Chin check?  :popcorn:

Opinions are like arseholes and your a massive opinion.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 06:08:06 PM »
No. 

Remind me?

Pimms in an aluminum can is some serious shit when you mix it with the internet.

You can't flame a good troll.    You'll look like an idiot for trying.   What are you going to flame somebody like Atom or Os@m@  about?

The only people you can flame are people who are still serious about this nonsense flaming, trolling thing  ... bitch!

Its not my fault that snorting all that tequila has rottened your brain so you can remember, or asphyxiation fro having your fat wife sit on your face. Who knows? Maybe Donald will toss you a green card and let you go and pick tomatoes for a few months a year.

Thats like a fruit picking vegatables, or a vegitable picking fruits.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 04:26:17 AM »
So thats the back story done..

and faglerchat is dead IRL.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 03:10:24 PM »
Seems familiar.

Remind me.  :popcorn:

After Dra1n got one of his hacked.com flunkies to reverse engineer faglers scripts he stuffed in his sig we got all his PI. Then a stoner forum posted up he had snuffed it leaving an ex-wife and kid.

You maybe able to google it as the 3rd rail links are gone.

Also surfers united got toasted when we found out it was one person with a hubbie on the sex offenders register, do you remember that you fuglian cuntdodging panty sniffer?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
That's because your challenge is so fucking absurd, and reeks of your homoerotic fantasies.

You're the only dipshit that cares about that faggot shit anyways.

It doesn't end there, his 2 teamsters where Frostbyte who was asking men to stroke his testicles and Torch who as you should know cant stop talking about cock. These 3 clowns were just spamming up how everyone else was gay.

You really couldn't invent this level of stupid.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
Meh.
I'd say "downsized", for a certainty.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

QFT  I would add bigging up tards doesn't help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6