Author Topic: Third rail Autopsy.  (Read 4351 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Third rail Autopsy.
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:29:29 PM »
Pimms in an aluminum can
Lord love a duck.  We don't traffic in Pimms here in yankeeland, it being the offshore equivalent of a sloe gin fizz which was never popular except with sixteen-year old girls.  We save the fruity stuff for cheap vodka concoctions and drink our gin like men.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:51:51 PM »
===faglerchat is dead IRL.

First time in a decade and a half I've rejoiced at news of another poster's death.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 12:54:40 PM »
Remind me.
Actually Flaglerchat IIRC, with 2 L's

He used to join forums that allowed n00bs a siggy, and load up a bunch of malware into his siggy.  Anyone else posting on the same page as his post, he'd get their IP addy and the name of their mom's hairdresser.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 07:55:15 AM »
That's just sad man.

If one surveys the entire flame landscape out there, "sad" is the operative word.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »
Meh.
I'd say "downsized", for a certainty.

But the only thing "sad" is all the nabobs of negativity who incessantly weep over the absences of old favorite posters and monotonously whinge about the "sorry state" of flametown when if they actually cared so much about it they'd be doing something other than bawling about how much it sucks.

Ironically those same tear-drenched fuckheads weren't the people who made flametown interesting in the first place so there's no reason for the rest of us to give half a fuck about their dismal descents into maudlin nostalgia.

Good post, but as you've probably noted long ago I myself am certainly not one of those nabobs, whingers or even carers.

I just think it's sad that I can't go somewhere once a month for about five minutes and find some good reading.  And it's been a long time since I could do that.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »
You might think, because the monkey is off my back, that the circus had left town.

But it has not.

(I think I ought to attribute the sentiment to George Carlin.)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6